• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I already have a master.
Something that I do, however, is get involved with my community, with my friends, etc, regardless of whether that's Gaf, or where I live. I try to provide feedback, both negative and positive, as a part of being a citizen and wanting that community to stay great. I encourage everyone, with their own affairs in order, to do that.
With how you speak, Padawan, I would expect this to be your master

Fake

Prepare, betas. Tonight we march on gaming side.

7wUWUqe.jpg
AMFVafw.gif

Mista

Banned
Disappears for 2 1/2 weeks
>Comes back to shitpost

<3 How ya been brother?
And I will continue to disappear honestly because the current state of gaf is laughable with too many weirdos. OP thread is just a confirmation

I've been doing great my brother what about you? PM your discord if you have one so we stay in touch if thats alright with you <3

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
And I will continue to disappear honestly because the current state of gaf is laughable with too many weirdos. OP thread is just a confirmation
Psst...this is a troll thread...
It's supposed to be full of us weirdos :p
I've been doing great my brother what about you? PM your discord if you have one so we stay in touch if thats alright with you <3
Oh you know, fantastic but not without it's troubles. I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

-Arcadia-

Banned

Miss you. I respect any choices you make about where you want to be, but, from my perspective, I honestly would love if you'd just ignore the idiots (literally if necessary) and keep posting here.

When a poster as good as you leaves, it's felt across the board.

-Arcadia-

Banned
According to them I am the bad guy remember ;p

More and more, I feel like humans are a meme. You don't take memes seriously, and you don't take general humanity seriously.

You find the good people, your people, and those are the ones that matter, and have the words that matter.

For what that's worth.

Mista

Banned
CRUSH THE PATHETIC CRYBABIES BENEATH YOUR MIGHTY THUMB!!!!

miss u 2 buddy :messenger_heart:
I missed you too and all my people. Oh my bad, I mean my cUlT

799vn3gdvhd51.jpg

More and more, I feel like humans are a meme. You don't take memes seriously, and you don't take general humanity seriously.

You find the good people, your people, and those are the ones that matter, and have the words that matter.

For what that's worth.
Pointing out what is right and wrong here somehow made me "protected by the mods"

My people on here that knows me well has all my love and respect forever. But honestly I am not going to bother with deluded pricks anymore

When this place is not an asylum anymore and one can fucking have a decent discussion for fuck sake I'll be back

Top Bottom