• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

799vn3gdvhd51.jpg

sn8wLO6.jpg

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Where does @MiyazakiHatesKojima fit into the diagram?

How about @off duty ninja ?

@Barsinister ?

@#Phonepunk# ?

Are there any Letter Posters in the clique, or are we below even Beta status?

The World Wonders...

MHK just walks all over it. Sometimes he's in a box, creeping.

ninja does what a ninja is.

Barsi draws the diagram.

#Phone provides an interesting review of it.

No, they are LTWS. But you're not a letter poster anyway.

-Minsc-

I have no clue what is going on. Perhaps if I read more than less than a third of the first page I'll be enlightened. All I can really confirm is that I'm at the top of the hierarchy of -Minsc-GAF.

notseqi

I have no clue what is going on. Perhaps if I read more than less than a third of the first page I'll be enlightened. All I can really confirm is that I'm at the top of the hierarchy of -Minsc-GAF.
Let me know when you find out, this makes my head hurt.

What the hell is even happening in this thread? I cannot sanction this buffoonery at all.

On a serious note, I really don't understand what this thread is even about. Like it exists in some higher order dimension that us 4 dimension beings simply cannot comprehend.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
You quoted me from ban thread or did the mods forget to actually move my post?

They never caught me alive.
I quoted you over

I may be a Shit Lord, but I was once a mod on a pirating/private servers web site more...relaxed content web sites

They don't want so much banter in the ban thread, so I'll try to pull my conversations with people to the right threads, if necessary, like the Meta thread

But people in Meta are squishy and can't take the stink from the shit posts, so here we are Duder
Bunch of fucking Cher Horowitz' over in that thread

Top Bottom