• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

Izumar

Banned
Quick resume isn't really that cool tbh. I say this as an Xbox fan.

1) I've had an SSD in my PC for years now
2) How many damn games am I expected to be switching in and out of in a single play session? Like, this has never been an issue for me
It is not restricted to a single play session. Why is that not getting through?

Right now i have been bouncing between dmc5/red dead2/baldurs gate collection and dropping telltale games off gamepass to get reward points. If i can get into rdr in 12 seconds i would be ecstatic.

What I hope is they eventually allow me to pin the games I want to use it for.

DzZDp5DUUAAWTqu.jpg

7da9dda2742bc1866c6df18d060b7a73.jpg
I'm... I'm quick resumed between this pics.

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

They should test Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order also dunno why they did not till now , 60fps mode that is.

Jez has already tried and tested it, runs full 60fps

Alanah has just embarrassed herself with this video, MS are adding waves of BC titles including the amount of misinformation that in the video seems like it was just pushed out?

MS seems to have an embargo in place for BC just for this reason that not every game is patched, makes me think is this why Sony haven’t given people a PS5 since it seems to be running similar or SW based BC.

Last edited:

kungfuian

It's crazy how much of the conversation in this thread is about her appearance. Can you imagine if people did that for every video a dude made. She's a real pretty girl but seriously who gives a shit.

And the demo she gave is just fine, I kind a prefer the unedited look; as it's more what it will be like for someone just testing it out versus some heavily scripted/edited bullshit. We know it's not final and will get better, but it's nice to see where it is right now.

System looks to be a massive improvement compared to prior gens from a QOL perspective. Gotta love that SSD.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Quick resume isn't really that cool tbh. I say this as an Xbox fan.

1) I've had an SSD in my PC for years now
2) How many damn games am I expected to be switching in and out of in a single play session? Like, this has never been an issue for me
It’s not just a single play session. You can play Forza and pause it mid race, turn the console off for a week, then play Fortnite for 2 weeks, then come back to Forza and it’s in the exact same spot you left it.

Tripolygon

Banned
Someone who is not afraid to show the crashes and errors. I'm sure launch software will iron out some of the issues. Not bad.

GiJoint

Half her success is because she is woman and above average looking. If you take that out of the equation her content is pretty mediocre to bad at times.
Yep she’s definitely playing the game here so to speak, she has a fanbase that would do anything for her, she just needs to release a cleavage pic every so often and they’ll obey. She knows what she’s doing.

WakeTheWolf

Big nose, above average looking.

Hilarious, all of you would crumble in front of her. She's fucking hot, plain and simple

I don't care about her video though

I keep seeing you guys thirsting over her and I genuinely think she's very plain looking. I mean its because of people like you that I have to endure such a lazy incompetent youtuber who shills for anyone who pays.

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
I keep seeing you guys thirsting over her and I genuinely think she's very plain looking. I mean its because of people like you that I have to endure such a lazy incompetent youtuber who shills for anyone who pays.

you don’t have to watch it. I like to see her. PlayStation Acces has that redhead from What Culture Gaming now. That’s a reason for me to start watching it.

SirTerry-T

> Sees "Alan Pearce" and "Xbox" in a thread title.

I'm so conflicted right now

92rpp9Q.gif

I only like one of these things and it's not Alan

(she has a horse face so she had earned a man's name).
Your other half must be quite the looker then I'd imagine?
In the name of fair play, post some pictures up so we can be the judges.

Top Bottom