• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Virtual Reality Sex Suit will blow your mind

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
It was only a matter of time

ZtIOjS.gif

MUnited83

For you.
Now make a female version, develop a multiplayer title where the suits match each others movements and feedback.

You can put my check in the mail.

Doesn't look like the videos inside the goggles sync up too well with the robotics though.

That could cause loss of immersion... and erection.

duckroll

I'm 86.74% sure that this was Illusion's April Fool's joke on their website from last week, and is being reported late by an English site for the clicks. :p

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 86.74% sure that this was Illusion's April Fool's joke on their website from last week, and is being reported late by an English site for the clicks. :p

Only 86.74%?

Its definitely an April Fool's joke. I mean, I pointed it out earlier, it even says April 1st in the video.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4

The dream is dead :(

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Real or fake, that video clip almost had me in fucking tears. This is exactly what I'd expect out of Japan though.

Top Bottom