• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | December 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I still have a Warhawk key left. If you want it just quote this post and tell me why you want it. I'll select a winner whenever I wake up.
Warhawk-PS1.jpg

co1onel

Hi guys I'm new to Psn Vita. I had a quick question for you. I'm also a psn+member thanks to amazon.

If I select download on a free psn game on vita it tells me that it has been added to my purchase list.

However if I don't have any space on my card it tells me that after the purchase notice. That I don't have space for a game.

I have psn + for 4 years or so. Will I be able to keep my psn+ games on vita if I deleted them but stayed a member?

I'm confused that it says its in my purchase list but can't download due to space.

Cheers and thanks.

Yes. Once purchased (or if still on PS+ for free games), they are added to your download list and you can redownload them whenever you want.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I still have a Warhawk key left. If you want it just quote this post and tell me why you want it. I'll select a winner whenever I wake up.

I'll take it, because it looks fun and I've never played Warhawk :p

EDIT: Silly me, turns out I already have it on PSN. Please don't give it to me.

Hasney

Hi guys I'm new to Psn Vita. I had a quick question for you. I'm also a psn+member thanks to amazon.

If I select download on a free psn game on vita it tells me that it has been added to my purchase list.

However if I don't have any space on my card it tells me that after the purchase notice. That I don't have space for a game.

I have psn + for 4 years or so. Will I be able to keep my psn+ games on vita if I deleted them but stayed a member?

I'm confused that it says its in my purchase list but can't download due to space.

Cheers and thanks.

Yeah, just download them after you're finished and have deleted some other games.

Don't forget to upload your saves to plus manually though or you'll lose your save data when you delete the old game.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
FFX is not native res right?

Damascus Gear, Arc System Work's mech game is out in Japan and has a demo too, today i'll switch region.

From the Senran Kagura thread.

Itshappening.jpg

Akiba's Trip 2 confirmed too.
It remains to guess only the guy in the bottom left of the image.

Tizoc

I started Soul Sacrifice and want some tips:
Can I grind in the early chapters to raise my Health and Strength? ATM I'm lvl. 5 for both and I require a little over 20 points to increase each, which i could accumulate if I replay the past stages a few times.

Daigoro

got some credit burning a hole in my PSN wallet. thinking of buying Dragon's Crown or Killzone.

Killzone is cheaper but will take up a lot more space.

Dragons Crown is smaller, but $5 more expensive.

im planning on buying them both, but im not in a rush, got lots of games im currently playing through. anyone have an idea if either one of these has a likely chance of going on sale in the next few weeks (depending on what was most recently on sale i guess. havent been following PSN sales much until just lately, especially Vita stuff)?

not sure if i need to consider online player base for either game yet. both should be healthy for a while longer im guessing?

Dr. Buni

Playing the levels on hard in Sonic Transformed is killing me. I never thought a kart racing game could be so fucking hard.

Btw this music is so good. I need to have Jet Set Radio on my Vita (already have it on the PS3, but I have no patience whatsoever to play on it anymore)

Tizoc

Playing the levels on hard in Sonic Transformed is killing me. I never thought a kart racing game could be so fucking hard.

Btw this music is so good. I need to have Jet Set Radio on my Vita (already have it on the PS3, but I have no patience whatsoever to play on it anymore)

i recommend playing through on medium difficulty since it's just right, and you should unlock most stuff by the time you finish the final campaign challenge.

Dr. Buni

i recommend playing through on medium difficulty since it's just right, and you should unlock most stuff by the time you finish the final campaign challenge.
Yeah, maybe. I just really want to unlock NiGHTS, Gum and Joe Musashi. Don't care about the other locked characters.
Yeah, probably shouldn't be telling rape jokes if you want to keep your account in good standing.
That is not really why one shouldn't tell rape jokes.

Omerta

Putting the whole "raping" issue to one side, I'd like to say a big thanks for those who convinced me to buy P4G the other day.

I literally wouldn't have bought that game without your recommendations (a clear case of pre judging the game) and I've played enough to know that I'm hooked. Something about the tone, the pacing, the characters, the sense or foreboding... It's totally got its hooks into me.

Rayman Legends has some of the smoothest platforming I've ever enjoyed. Seriously, there's an innate rhythm to it. Hate the Murphy levels though. Hate forced touch controls in general.

Elvick

Banned
Can I grind in the early chapters to raise my Health and Strength? ATM I'm lvl. 5 for both and I require a little over 20 points to increase each, which i could accumulate if I replay the past stages a few times.
Yes you can. You can also farm out offerings in the process, and then make them more powerful by combining them. Not sure if that's restricted to a certain point in the story or not, it's been awhile since I was that early in the game.

Playing on the 3 star difficulty is terrible. Not sure which that is, but I want to get all the characters and it's killing me. The races mostly so far.

The drifts, at least in the first cup have been easy enough. And the battle ones have been easy so far. Managed two of those without even finishing the race.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Rayman Legends has some of the smoothest platforming I've ever enjoyed. Seriously, there's an innate rhythm to it. Hate the Murphy levels though. Hate forced touch controls in general.

I liked Origins better. The murphy levels take up too much of the game and aren't fun at all, there's less levels not counting the reused Origins levels, the level design isn't as good or engaging on the whole, there's no equivalent of Land of Livid Dead and time trial mode is gone. It's also too easy to win cups. Origins was much more strict with the lum requirements for this, and it was all the better for it. The music levels are cool, but there's not many of them and from a level design perspective I can't really say they're any better than the tricky treasure stages in Origins. Invasion levels are cool though and I like the fact it has daily challenges. Overall I think Origins is definitely the superior game. But on its own merits Legends is a pretty good game. It's only when compared to Origins that the game falls short.

Tizoc

Yeah, maybe. I just really want to unlock NiGHTS, Gum and Joe Musashi. Don't care about the other locked characters.

That is not really why one shouldn't tell rape jokes.

You gotta keep playing to unlock the final character! That's what I did on the PS3 ver.
Feltgeeeeeeeeeeeeeewd~

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Akiba's Trip 2 confirmed too.
It remains to guess only the guy in the bottom left of the image.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Quoting myself from the previous Vita thread:

Actually, this is correct...

And this is also correct. I ordered three; Conception II, due to, as Acid08 said, how similar it is to Persona; Shinovi, since several people in my Vita club are playing it so I say, why not!, and the other one is Akiba's Trip 2 since I figure it will be impossible for this game to have an English release.

;_______;

I don't feel sadness anymore, truth be told. Just a bit of a shock and... numbness *sigh*

NOW ALL THREE OF THEM ARE BEING LOCALIZED??????

Puru

WHAT THE FUCK.

Well it's seems your curse is the real deal.
You should import more games imo, there's still a ton that didn't made it here.

gkryhewy

I'm playing it right now too. I did a little grinding at the beginning, but it doesn't seem to help that much because the number of points required to raise a level begin to ramp up really quickly. Great game though.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Ahaha oh man. I feel your pain with Akiba's Trip 2 (never ever thought it'd be localised so I went ahead and imported, but it's way too text-heavy). But all three of them, damn. That's some bad luck.

Good luck for everyone else though. Keep importing for us. <3

Right, I'm off to play Persona 4 Golden for the first time - this shit better be good! If it ends up being another repetitive slog like Persona 3 was then I'll never let myself be swayed by NeoGAF again.

maouvin

Just a quick question for VitaGAF, if I had two 16gb cards, could I use them interchangeably without any problems?

Aye, but you need to turn off the Vita to swap them. And you bubble placement may get messed up when switching cards.

edit: I'm assuming you want to use both with the same PSN account.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer

You could, but soul sac generally does not require a mot of grinding to progress through the story. I generally just mix in the forgotten pacts while playing the main story quests, while repeating certain quests for spells that I want. Beat Magusar at lvl 11/34.

I'd suggest not grinding too much, to keep things challenging.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Aye, but you need to turn off the Vita to swap them. And you bubble placement may get messed up when switching cards.

edit: I'm assuming you want to use both with the same PSN account.

Yeah, I bought a 16gb card before realising you can get a 16gb Megapack, so I'm probably going to buy a Megapack and just swap the cards when I need to.

Shengar

laughing banana

please import medarot games for 3ds

and the various digimon games on psp, and vita

xoxo
takao

Wait, is it the new Digimon game artist same as before? I've seen the screenshot, but on mobile and it only show the boy's back so...

Conception 2 was picked up by Atlus US last month, and XSEED has released very heavy hints indicating they've picked up Shinovi Versus and Akiba's Trip 2 for the new year.

Guess who ordered all three of them last month?
Never heard of a single one

Yet Type-0 is stuck in Japan. Why.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Never heard of a single one

Yet Type-0 is stuck in Japan. Why.
Type 0 is probably coming. There was an interview where SE said they will probably bring it to the west in some form because of the development of the mobile title FF agito, which is coming westward.

Type 0 is probably coming. There was an interview where SE said they will probably bring it to the west in some form because of the development of the mobile title FF agito, which is coming westward.

The FanTranslation is past 60% already

Pretty sure they will beat SE to the punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom