• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | December 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

I've been playing soul sacrifice everyday for the past week. I'm at level 14/14 and finally now just realized it is 100 combined level cap not 100 for life and magic. This game doesn't explain things that well.

Nonetheless I'm now wondering how I should approach leveling up. A lot of people say sacrifice everything but what would be the best strategy to make he magusar fight and mostly the single player campaign the easiest? And what level should I be at for fighting magusar? I am only starting chapter 3 now as I've been playing a lot online as it is a lot of fun. I don't plan on fighting magusar till I finish the story anyways but wondering what level you should generally be at for that fight.

For a goal build I was thinking 40 life and 60 magic. Thoughts?

Mine is around 15/70 and I curbstomped him easily with summoned golem and throwing weapons.

Shengar

Heh.

Vita is certainly the gaming platform that I've spent the most amount of money for.

2 Vitas... 8, 32, 64 GB memory cards... PSN vouchers.... imports.... etc etc etc.

Heh. I bet Sony loves a sucker like me.

How about your PS3? Have enough of Dark Arisen already?
I bet your pawn bring a lot of rift crystals from me :p

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
How about your PS3? Have enough of Dark Arisen already?
I bet your pawn bring a lot of rift crystals from me :p

The last time I logged in, she gave me this:

image.jpg

I was pretty shocked, to say the least, hahaha.

incpdo

Colors don't seems as vibrant as when I played on the tablet and the splash screen is disgusting.

the character, the game , its not worthy all that money IMO. I can understand gameplay could be nice but as well as knyt underground...god, it is awful. In terms of design is disgusting. and yes the splash screen competes with vitabounce

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
I've been playing soul sacrifice everyday for the past week. I'm at level 14/14 and finally now just realized it is 100 combined level cap not 100 for life and magic. This game doesn't explain things that well.

Nonetheless I'm now wondering how I should approach leveling up. A lot of people say sacrifice everything but what would be the best strategy to make he magusar fight and mostly the single player campaign the easiest? And what level should I be at for fighting magusar? I am only starting chapter 3 now as I've been playing a lot online as it is a lot of fun. I don't plan on fighting magusar till I finish the story anyways but wondering what level you should generally be at for that fight.

For a goal build I was thinking 40 life and 60 magic. Thoughts?

I was 11/32 for the fight with magusar. Was pretty tough at that level, but it was rewarding when I did it

incpdo

Oh god yes. Is it really the same in the full version? I booted up the demo and when that horrible, blurry splash screen came up I almost quit straight away. =[

ive been hearing great things of this game but that price , for THAT splash screen...thanks , but no thanks. The demo was not my cup of tea. I think ill wait for a price cut or to the real Minecraft to come out.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Colors don't seems as vibrant as when I played on the tablet and the splash screen is disgusting.

I tried to look side by side using Vita and another monitor (not the crappy Asus one lol) and yes. as you said on Vita said it's washed up in comparison.

ive been hearing great things of this game but that price , for THAT splash screen...thanks , but no thanks. The demo was not my cup of tea. I think ill wait for a price cut or to the real Minecraft to come out.

The control is awkward as all hell (compared to PC) the tutorial was almost unplayable for me.

andylsun

Buy Tearaway even if this isn't top of page.

Just completed the game. Absolutely amazing. Felt incredible from start to finish and the love that went into it shines through in everything.

Time to make some of the paper craft models, and now I've completed it, my daughter can play through if she can tear herself away from Pokemon Y

VanWinkle

I tried to look side by side using Vita and another monitor (not the crappy Asus one lol) and yes. as you said on Vita said it's washed up in comparison.

Which is weird considering how saturated the Vita screen is. The must have toned down the colors MASSIVELY.

Jagxyz

Just got a vita and I'm so tempted to drop the extra $10 (well $6 since no tax on psn) and get the digital versions of games.

ughhh

wilflare

What about Sackboy dressed as Atoi as a compromise?

eqkKBFy.png

SONY really needs to capitalize on this as Sony's version of Mii
bring on Miiverse and Streetpass too... I love seeing random Miis (other gamers) appear in my WiiU games... (it's nextgen social-gaming)

bleh.. Sony, make better use of your IPs... come on!

baekshi

Banned
SONY really needs to capitalize on this as Sony's version of Mii
bring on Miiverse and Streetpass too... I love seeing random Miis (other gamers) appear in my WiiU games... (it's nextgen social-gaming)

bleh.. Sony, make better use of your IPs... come on!

isn't there going to be a f2p lbp on PS3? they just had to pick the wrong console to do it

jengo

Well, this may explain things:

I'm drinking in the Qantas Lounge = free booze.

CHEERS!

And I'm just going to throw this out there, but damn this Steam sale. I'm seeing both games I know will come to Vita (Rogue Legacy), and DLC for games I already have on Vita (Castlestorm) cheaper than I know I will get on the Vita. Not to say there won't be a PSN sale at some point...but this is the main reason I have exercise self control on Steam sales and take advantage of PSN "spend $xx, get $xx back" deals.

Omerta

I misread your post, flandy. I'm backing out gracefully (ish) before I make even less sense!

Incidentally, did you know that auto correct changes your name to "glands"?

To bring this back to vita...

What's my best drunk game:

- p4g
- bit trip runner
- virtua tennis
- gravity rush
- little big planet vita?

Jagxyz

Vita - screen protector or no? I usually don't use them, but I'm not sure how scratch prone the screen is compared to a phone.

Flandy

I misread your post, flandy. I'm backing out gracefully (ish) before I make even less sense!

Incidentally, did you know that auto correct changes your name to "glands"?

To bring this back to vita...

What's my best drunk game:

- p4g
- bit trip runner
- virtua tennis
- gravity rush
- little big planet vita?

lol @ Glands. I'll have to use that as a future username

uhhhhh. Gravity Rush seems like it would you make you vomit while drunk so you should play that.

Omerta

Vita - screen protector or no? I usually don't use them, but I'm not sure how scratch prone the screen is compared to a phone.

Some people swear by them and I wouldn't want to discredit that but...

I've got a good case that the vita lives in whenever I'm not using it and I don't use a screen protector and I don't have a scratch on it.

Omerta

lol @ Glands. I'll have to use that as a future username

uhhhhh. Gravity Rush seems like it would you make you vomit while drunk so you should play that.

Haha... That's funny. I'll give it a try.

These flights have sick bags so I should be ok!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone interested in maybe playing some killzone online?
I'm gonna be on steam doing my circuit ill check back in a bit if anyone is down.

psn id is velocialume

Jagxyz

Some people swear by them and I wouldn't want to discredit that but...

I've got a good case that the vita lives in whenever I'm not using it and I don't use a screen protector and I don't have a scratch on it.

Thanks, I'll pick up the rocket fish case tomorrow then. Thing looks like a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom