• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | June 2013 | Late Ports and Late Threads

Coheno

Finally a June thread.

Have a missed any news about Papers, Please coming to Vita, or is it just something I dreamt? Hoping Shahid is all over it.

Wall of Shame.
jbbeN1q5ZEI7E9.jpg
Haha, whoops.

I hope we get some indie surprise releases this month. I really want to play Luftrausers and Terraria. D:

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I don't care. Just give it to me on a portable.

well you should care, because this might mean it have serious performance problems, just recently Ratchet FFA looked like that and run between 15 to 20fps and was completely unplayable.

Really wish it was native res :/

ND's 2nd team should've worked on the port.

at least they might redeem themselves after that Uncharted 3 disaster.

So, I remember seeing R&C FFA and Sly Cooper 4 in motion and it looked better than screenshots.. I'm going to wait for full gameplay for Jak & Daxter before I decide on it.

Gamespawn

So, I remember seeing R&C FFA and Sly Cooper 4 in motion and it looked better than screenshots.. I'm going to wait for full gameplay for Jak & Daxter before I decide on it.
Sly was pretty smooth and at least playable. FFA's framerate is terrible! I just hope all three games are at least like Sly.

Shinriji

I completed my dream fighting games collection on the vita (UMVC3, SFxTK, DOA5+, MK, PBR, GGXXAC+R, BBCSEX).

If anyone want some matches going, let's make a VitaGAF party or add me: Shinriji

PS - TGH failed us again :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Vita is such a great device technically, and PS4 remote play is a huge win... if E3 brings some solid games & a price drop, I'm in for sure.

Even one solid, fun, lengthy grindfest and I'm in. Something with online play & great combat mechanics so I can level up while I watch TV. That's all it'll take.

Pachimari

well you should care, because this might mean it have serious performance problems, just recently Ratchet FFA looked like that and run between 15 to 20fps and was completely unplayable.

ND's 2nd team should've worked on the port.

at least they might redeem themselves after that Uncharted 3 disaster.
Well, I do care lol. Don't take it too serious. :)

I'm not even sure I can afford it this month.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The LoL community + the dudebros.... oh wow, I don't even want to imagine what that would be like.

I think MS want some big MMO and League of Legends is the hottest shit right now,honestly I think it's a smart move for a new platform but I don't know how they will remap everything to work with a controller(unless it uses Kinect)

the rumor/leak is from famousmortimer iirc.

DiscoJer

A true megaton for me at E3 would be League of Legends.

The head of Sony Online Entertainment should be fired for dicking around with all those other canceled games and not making a MOBA/DOTA style game.

Especially when I read an interview saying his kids are a big fan of them. Gee, dude, it's not like you are the head of a company that makes MMO games or anything.

But I don't think the Vita will ever even get Planetside 2

I think MS want some big MMO and League of Legends is the hottest shit right now,honestly I think it's a smart move for a new platform but I don't know how they will remap everything to work with a controller(unless it uses Kinect)

the rumor/leak is from famousmortimer iirc.

LOL is in big decline as the community moves to DOTA 2 :)

Valve have a better relationship with Sony...

RoeBear

What was the best time for Soul Sacrifice? Also if there is a tie, do you get more points if you go through cotton candy in Land of Carnage?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The head of Sony Online Entertainment should be fired for dicking around with all those other canceled games and not making a MOBA/DOTA style game.

Especially when I read an interview saying his kids are a big fan of them.

since after the first EverQuest SOE is always "too little to late"

however for Vita I'd like to see a new Untold Legends from them.

LOL is in big decline as the community moves to DOTA 2 :)

Valve have a better relationship with Sony...

Thanks for the info.

EMT0

Banned
I'm amazed the thread title didn't take a stab at Toto with a toothpick. Come on VitaGAF, could have gone with something like Totobeni's Rebirth - RTTPortParty

ZeroAKA

I'm amazed the thread title didn't take a stab at Toto with a toothpick. Come on VitaGAF, could have gone with something like Totobeni's Rebirth - RTTPortParty
Why are people here so obsessed over Toto? I still don't know if you guys were being serious when you wanted the Soul Sacrifice OT title to be "Toto sacrificed, Vita saved." >.>

Hey, what ever happened to TurkishEmperor? I remember he used to post like crazy in here (old vita threads) but I guess he sold out? :p

nampad

Especially when I read an interview saying his kids are a big fan of them. Gee, dude, it's not like you are the head of a company that makes MMO games or anything.

But I don't think the Vita will ever even get Planetside 2

Because Vita wouldn't be able to run it.

Yeah, MS scooped up League.

There's some interesting ports coming but no megatons that I know that are new games. Except the shahid game, whatever the hell that is... no one I know has any clue what he is talking about. And who knows, he may have made that tweet an hour after inking a deal and we may see nothing on the game for a year.

I think someone posted a while ago that he got a name change: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=103360

Lol is that even possible? Gaf has such mysterious rules and work arounds I stopped questioning these things ages ago, I just abide by what is bannable and what is not :p

Yeah, MS scooped up League.

There's some interesting ports coming but no megatons that I know that are new games. Except the shahid game, whatever the hell that is... no one I know has any clue what he is talking about. And who knows, he may have made that tweet an hour after inking a deal and we may see nothing on the game for a year.

Really? I was trying to find where this was confirmed, and for what platform ... is it a 360 port?

Anyway, who else here is hoping we get a full gameplay/unveil of Freedom Wars at E3? We'll get that at least, right?! Here's hoping we get a Vita relaunch, games, price cut, etc.

Top Bottom