• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | September 2013 | Token Indie Thread

Ok, here are my short first day Vita impressions:

Hardware

Great even fantastic hardware but I already knew that. The analogue sticks require some getting used to for aiming like in Gravity Rush or Uncharted but otherwise they're fine. Love how "squishy" the triggers are. The d-pad and the screen are obviously the winners here and I'm glad I got myself an OLED model. Don't really care for the rear touchpad.

Software

The OS is snappy and looks rather good but it's clearly designed with touch in mind even though you can use buttons and the d-pad. Not sure how I feel about the bubbles and I think they'll have to redesign it a bit for the Vita TV. Maybe something closer to the PS4 menu.

Games

I haven't played that many games yet but I've subscribed to PS+ and downloaded the free PAL ones. I already played Gravity Rush before and it's stunning. Solid mechanics, great presentation and music. On the other hand I really don't like how Uncharted looks or plays. The use of touch and the sub-native resolution are really hurting it. GR is sub-native as well from what I can tell but looks much better IMO. I have also played (and enjoyed) some of the demos like Soul Sacrifice (waiting for SS Delta so I can buy it) and WipEout 2048.

Store

The Store itself is fine. It's a bit of a shame that many games don't have any screenshots and it's lacking in some basic functions like wishlists but it's a great UI for navigation and best of all it's fast. I've mentioned it above that I'm a bit disappointed about the PSone selection on the PAL store and I'll have to create an US account eventually but the PSP selection is rather good. As I said, I subbed to PS+ and I'll see how much I get out of it in the coming months.

So far I don't regret my purchase :)

Tizoc

Glass Rebel, as I understand it, you're an EU PS Plus member right?
I'll assume you also got the other currently free PS Plus games for EU PSN for Vita as well.

Take a look at this site as it shows what PSP games are compatible with the Vita:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/281768-complete-list-of-pspminispsone-games-playable-on-vita/

It's a bit outdated but that list will help you if you're interested in playing some PSP classics. Keep in mind that some games on that list apply to US PSN ONLY.

FDC1

Software

The OS is snappy and looks rather good but it's clearly designed with touch in mind even though you can use buttons and the d-pad. Not sure how I feel about the bubbles and I think they'll have to redesign it a bit for the Vita TV. Maybe something closer to the PS4 menu.

At the Vita's release, it was touch-only. They added gestion of buttons way later with a firmware update.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I still use touch almost exclusively in the main interface, but the button addition was a God-send when it came to system-level prompts (like asking whether you want to load a save file or turn on Wi-Fi). Used to have to touch 'Yes' for those.

Speaking of, Spelunky seems to have a weird bug where you can't actually use the system buttons to confirm that you want to use Wi-Fi when you first boot. Wonder why that is.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
HQXWv9P.jpg

Okay dudes. This gun be good

Number45

I'm the most tolerant person I know with regards to framerates in game but MY GOD Jak and Daxter on the Vita is ATROCIOUS. Barely out of the tutorial and it's all over the place. :(

$h@d0w

I was completely serious with my 3DS post...I grew up on Nintendo and yet for some reason I barely like any of the games on 3DS compared to Vita.

My problem with the 3DS library is that everything is a known quantity. The only standout title I can see is Super Mario 3D Land.

Mario? New Super Mario Bros 2
Zelda? The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart? Mario Kart 7
Donkey Kong? Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing? Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon? etc. etc.

The thing I like the most about the Vita is that I don't quite know where it's going. It could be relegated to PS4 accessory for the rest of it's life, some hit indie title might suddenly be announced or we might get some crazy port that seemed impossible to get on there. It's crazy.

Glass Rebel, as I understand it, you're an EU PS Plus member right?
I'll assume you also got the other currently free PS Plus games for EU PSN for Vita as well.

Take a look at this site as it shows what PSP games are compatible with the Vita:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/281768-complete-list-of-pspminispsone-games-playable-on-vita/

It's a bit outdated but that list will help you if you're interested in playing some PSP classics. Keep in mind that some games on that list apply to US PSN ONLY.

Yeah, I DLed the other three as well but I didn't like Urban Trial Freestyle that much and I already know Stealth Inc. and Little King's Story from PC and Wii respectively. I've yet to try the latter on Vita though and it looks like they've changed a lot.

Thanks for the list, It'll come in handy when I'm done with the games I got now :)

At the Vita's release, it was touch-only. They added gestion of buttons way later with a firmware update.

Yeah, I figured as much. But yeah, it's not bad or anything.

How did I forget about this? Alright, I'm game for an argument.

Hmmm.

Until the last six months or so, SCEA hadn't even offered a sale on a Vita game. In the last six months, yes, SCEA has gotten more sales, but sometimes the quality of the sales has been severely lacking... I seem to remember a great deal of overlap between our measly "Japanese developer" sale and your "Japan's Favorites" sale.
So let's call sales a draw.
Garbage. They're far from a draw. You guys get far larger discounts all the time, while we're lucky to get 50% off at most. A couple of times we've even got 20% off and the fucking staff acted like it was a huge deal. And even then, SCEA has far more variety with their sales than SCEE, who seem to repeat very similar sales 1-2 times a year (ANOTHER Tom Clancy sale?!).

You get a constant update time and date. You don't have to deal with Grace Chen's bullshit. Routinely, this update is within 24 hours of the NA update and more times than not is more like 12 hours. Our updates go live about 4-8pm on the east coast. I routinely see EU gamers in here talking about stuff being up via search and ready the next morning before noon my time.
Advantage: SCEE
I already pointed this out.

You have more PSOne titles available. You have sales on PSOne titles. The SCEE blog staff seems to pursue getting much sought after titles added (see: Spyro games/SoTN). NA region still has the least amount of playable PSOne titles including glaring omissions like all the Crash games and the Spyro games (and R-Type games, dammit!).
Wat. More PS1 games? 180 < 140?

Only the more prominent ones actually go on sale (mostly Final Fantasy), the niche ones never do, so that's not really any different to the US.

SCEE pursue much sought after titles? Not really. Why you'd honestly try to prove this using Spyro and SOTN, four games that had been on the US PSN for 4-5 YEARS before we got them, I have zero clue.

And as far as Vita compatibility, it's fucked up on both sides. Some NA versions of games work while their PAL equivalents don't and the other way around. Though I do admit that the Spyro games compatibility confuses me, as our versions are US imports anyway.

Your PSP catalog, while I cannot speak to the # of titles in comparison, is much more reasonably priced. Most PSP games are under $10 now for EU, I believe. I recall a bundle of Soul Calibur and Tekken 6 for PSP was about $12. Here it would run us $40 a piece or $80 total.
They are cheaper on average, yes, but you still believe wrong. £ != $

Your PS+ content is routinely better than SCEA's offerings, including a ton of high profile and high quality indie games on the day of release or soon after (Thomas Was Alone, Velocity Ultra, Stealth Inc [shortly after release]) as well as a multitude of FULL RETAIL games. SCEA offers us an extremely old retail titles that EU probably got 6 months prior (and after the sequel has released) or a PSN game and a PSP game every month. You know your PS+ content well in advance and get it on all on a single day prior to the month even starting. SCEA strings us along and forces us to wait week after week for the scraps they throw us.
I already ponted that out too. Though complaining about being "strung along" thoughout the month is a pretty petty argument, what difference does it make?

Your web store seems to understand the concept of pre-orders and pre-loading games.
Our webstore also seems to understand how to be incredibly poorly organised. Both regions stores aren't great in this regard but ours is so much worse. Sometimes they'll have sales that aren't even fucking advertised on the store, you only know that they're on sale if you keep up with the PS Blog.

The overall cost of games (in general) is a bit more affordable in NA, at least in terms of full price native Vita titles.
Advantage: SCEA
A "bit" more affordable? UK/EU prices are regularly around 20-30% higher, while Aus/NZ prices are more like 30-40% higher. That's not a bit and it adds up very, very quickly. The US store also tends to have a lot more PS+ discounts at launch as well.

That's 5-1 from where I'm sitting.

As I've said before, if Sony would let me switch the region of my main account and take all content, ps+ sub, and trophies with me, I would move my main account to EU in the blink of an eye and never look back.

Looks like 3-3 at best from where I'm standing and that's just your very selective points, so here's a few of mine:

One, consistent update times aren't that great when you're waiting anywhere in between 1-12 more months for games like The Walking Dead, Trine 2, Ratchet: Gladiator, Dragon Fantasy and so on. And that's if they're not outright cancelled because they couldn't be bothered with SCEE's bullshit like CSGO and Closure. The fact that we celebrate simultaneous releases should tell you a lot.

Two, a significant portion of our PS1 Classics library are shovelware, while you guys get actual classics like Xenogears, Parasite Eve, Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross.

Further, most of our PS1 classics are PAL versions, so they run slower and even if you had an EU account, may not work on your TV (a surprising amount of US HDTVs aren't PAL compatible).

Going even further into this crap, SCEE deliberately fucked up a number of US import games by making them (NTSC 60Hz games) run at 50Hz. And while a couple have since been fixed (I believe MonkeyPaw had to pay to resubmit them), a few of them are still fucked (including Klonoa if I remember correctly).

Three, even if you're in the region, unless you're in the UK, you're a second class citizen (with Aus/NZ in third class).

Four, how about we talk about general levels of competence as well? SCEE may have a consistent update time but they also have a consistent error rate, in that they always manage to make 1-2 mistakes every week. And guess what happens when you're on the wrong side of one of these fuck ups? Time to go through the long process of contacting customer services and getting a refund.

So 3-7, right? Though I weigh SCEE's PS1 classics fuck ups so heavily I'd probably give them a negative point for that.

I'm not going to ignore that the EU PSN does have its pros but so do all three major PSN stores, so it's not as simple as saying "this one is the worst at everything." But from my experiences following these stores and buying games from them all, the US one is by far my most preferred.

My problem with the 3DS library is that everything is a known quantity. The only standout title I can see is Super Mario 3D Land.

Mario? New Super Mario Bros 2
Zelda? The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart? Mario Kart 7
Donkey Kong? Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing? Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon? etc. etc.

The thing I like the most about the Vita is that I don't quite know where it's going. It could be relegated to PS4 accessory for the rest of it's life, some hit indie title might suddenly be announced or we might get some crazy port that seemed impossible to get on there. It's crazy.

3DS has Fire Emblem and SMT4 as well, but I guess those are also known quantities to an extent.

I agree with you about the Vita, though. It seems to have an interesting variety of different game types and new interesting ideas like Gravity Rush. I suppose some might say that it lacks direction, but I'm finding the variety rather pleasant at the moment.

Though it seems to be ending up with some Monster Hunter 'clones' (since they are quite different in substance), like Soul Sacrifice, Toukiden and, presumably, Freedom Wars (if it ever gets made) more than other genre. PS Nova also seems to have a focus on taking down big oversized monstrous foes. This trend might just be indicative of the Japanese market, though.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Imo awesome instant game collection apart eu psn sucks, less games, less vita related sales, 1€ = 1$ and so on.

theytookourjobz

Spelunkybros! Add me on PSN! I need people to compete with! No one on my list plays!

PsnID : theytookourjobz

Also, the leaderboard on Vita sucks. If you pause the game long enough for the Vita to go to sleep, your score won't count. :(

Letep

Spelunkybros! Add me on PSN! I need people to compete with! No one on my list plays!

Also, the leaderboard on Vita sucks. If you pause the game long enough for the Vita to go to sleep, your score won't count. :(

I play Spelunky. Feel free to add me too: PSN: letep

And, yeah, anytime I put my Vita in sleep mode it disconnects from the PSN.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Is there a japanese vitabro that played valhalla knights 3? I would like to know how varied are the locations and monsters, trailers show always the same environment and enemies :\
Trailers apart there's nothing else to look at, too bad because it seems to be a decent game.

Kagami

After a week of fiddling with demos on my new Vita while waiting on international shipping, my first Vita game is here!

Photo Kano kiss
And wow, Vita game cases are tiny.
I guess I should have already known that from seeing photos of them sitting next to Vitas, but it wasn't until I had it in my hands that I realized how small they are.

This isn't the game that finally pushed me over the edge into buying a Vita (that one isn't due out till next year), but Photo Kano is what made me decide to get a handheld Vita rather than just a Vita TV. It's not on the Vita TV compatibility list, for one thing, but even if it were, the mode that uses the motion sensor and screen to simulate positioning and controlling a digital camera in a virtual world wouldn't be possible on any non-portable console besides the Wii U.

The Photo Kano anime that aired earlier this year, despite being a dull show on the whole, sold me on the characters and the potential of model photography as a concept for a game. When it comes to romance games, I usually prefer the, uh, freedom of PC games over their tame console counterparts, but there really isn't anything like Photo Kano on PC, or anywhere else. The back of the case says it's "the only romance simulation with a photography theme." That's not exactly true--I played Photo Genic on Saturn back in the day--but whereas that was mostly just a character stat-raising game, Photo Kano is a genuine photography simulation, with free positioning in 3D space around the subject, and camera controls like aperture and shutter speed. I just bought my first DSLR a month ago myself and am still getting used to using it, so it's going to be amusing learning in tandem with this game.

Sitrus

3DS has Fire Emblem and SMT4 as well, but I guess those are also known quantities to an extent.

I agree with you about the Vita, though. It seems to have an interesting variety of different game types and new interesting ideas like Gravity Rush. I suppose some might say that it lacks direction, but I'm finding the variety rather pleasant at the moment.

Though it seems to be ending up with some Monster Hunter 'clones' (since they are quite different in substance), like Soul Sacrifice, Toukiden and, presumably, Freedom Wars (if it ever gets made) more than other genre. PS Nova also seems to have a focus on taking down big oversized monstrous foes. This trend might just be indicative of the Japanese market, though.

Though Monster Hunter is a clone of Phantasy Star though... but yeah, MH is far more known for etablishing the genre. I feel bad that Capcom recycled the assets for MH4 yet again. Maybe saving up for a console version soon?

Kagami

I still use touch almost exclusively in the main interface, but the button addition was a God-send when it came to system-level prompts (like asking whether you want to load a save file or turn on Wi-Fi). Used to have to touch 'Yes' for those.

The way save data controls are handled by the system rather than the game created an issue I wasn't expecting--when using a U.S. Vita with Japanese games, the games use O for select and X for cancel, but when loading/saving/deleting save files, it suddenly switches to the system's X select, O cancel setup. Wish there was a setting to change that. I think I may wind up just using the touchscreen for it to avoid confusion.

Sitrus

The way save data controls are handled by the system rather than the game created an issue I wasn't expecting--when using a U.S. Vita with Japanese games, the games use O for select and X for cancel, but when loading/saving/deleting save files, it suddenly switches to the system's X select, O cancel setup. Wish there was a setting to change that. I think I may wind up just using the touchscreen for it to avoid confusion.
I know that feeling! For some reasons Toukiden has this weird thing with the buttons. Talking to people or items uses the X, while pregressing further in the dialogue is O for my AU Vita. Use X to talk to the saving pot in the middle of the house, use O to actually select save... Irritated me endlessly.

Though Monster Hunter is a clone of Phantasy Star though... but yeah, MH is far more known for etablishing the genre. I feel bad that Capcom recycled the assets for MH4 yet again. Maybe saving up for a console version soon?

I always forget this. I basically skipped a lot of the PS games, and I still associate it with the glory days of the Sega Megadrive. The only one I've actually played since PSIV is PSP2. I watched a friend play the original PSO for a while.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah Kagami the cases are ridiculously tiny. Honestly they feel really cheap, I think the lack of any kind of insert (rip manuals) for like 95% of games makes it feel really tacky on top of that.

I'm surprised your first Vita game wasn't that AKB game. Photo Kano sounds pretty interesting.

I was number #6 on the leaderboard for the longest time but I was pushed back to 9th now I believe.

I'll try to remember to add you

$h@d0w

Is there a japanese vitabro that played valhalla knights 3? I would like to know how varied are the locations and monsters, trailers show always the same environment and enemies :\
Trailers apart there's nothing else to look at, too bad because it seems to be a decent game.

Try searching for: &#12532;&#12449;&#12523;&#12495;&#12521;&#12490;&#12452;&#12484;3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZzcK3G_Ac edit: sorry, I should have said this is nsfw

It's funny how the US trailers show none of this, yet in Japan it's basically sold on it. These parts have made it into the US release I believe, rated M for mature.

Sitrus

Try searching for: &#12532;&#12449;&#12523;&#12495;&#12521;&#12490;&#12452;&#12484;3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZzcK3G_Ac

It's funny how the US trailers show none of this, yet in Japan it's basically sold on it. These parts have made it into the US release I believe, rated M for mature.

Did not expect that at all for the game. Though it was a singleplay-MMO. Will Xseed be alright if this comes out in the media? They have a tendency to you know what, cause an uproar like GTA:V.

Am I the only one having issues with the Rayman Legends servers? For the last 2 days I've been getting a "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable" error. Why the hell does this have to happen when I was bound to get a diamond cup on the weekly challenge... WHY? :(

You are not the only one that has been having this problem. I got in yesterday morning to collect my cups from the day before but I was not able to compete yesterday or today.

I really hope it comes back soon, I love the freerunning stages (mainly endless tower and Land of Livid Dead) The bottomless pit is fun, but I am not as good at that one as the other two.

Kagami

Yeah Kagami the cases are ridiculously tiny. Honestly they feel really cheap, I think the lack of any kind of insert (rip manuals) for like 95% of games makes it feel really tacky on top of that.
Yeah, all my PSP games have complete manuals with full-color pages, but Photo Kano kiss just has a folded piece of paper in it, one side of which is generic Vita usage instructions. I guess that's the standard on Vita?

I'm surprised your first Vita game wasn't that AKB game.
Haha, nah, not into AKB.

$h@d0w

Did not expect that at all for the game. Though it was a singleplay-MMO. Will Xseed be alright if this comes out in the media? They have a tendency to you know what, cause an uproar like GTA:V.

It's a single player action MMORPG, with "romancing" options. You can get these characters in your party or support, something like that. I read on the Xseed forums that they actually got the game rated a while ago and the ESRB gave it a T on first pass even with all of this stuff in the game. They eventually had the game looked at again and it was then given M.

There's already been some coverage on it by Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/why-im-avoiding-one-of-the-main-features-of-valhalla-k-668967062

I guess no one cared because it's on PS Vita.

Sitrus

Yeah, all my PSP games have complete manuals with full-color pages, but Photo Kano kiss just has a folded piece of paper in it, one side of which is generic Vita usage instructions. I guess that's the standard on Vita?

Haha, nah, not into AKB.

The day when there is only a redeem code inside the case will be a sad day for gaming.

I only own 4 physical games on Vita, but the only one with an actual manual is Assassin's Creed: Liberation. P4G and VLR are just the cart, and SS has the online pass code on a piece of paper. Nothing else.

Made me sad. I like my game manuals.

Tsunamo

Lone Survivor is $18.45 on the Australian PSN store, foiled yet again by Aussie markups.
Guess I'll just wait for a sale and grab the game then.
I was completely serious with my 3DS post...I grew up on Nintendo and yet for some reason I barely like any of the games on 3DS compared to Vita.
I didn't really grow up with Nintendo, but I don't really have any platform loyalty when it comes to handhelds. I just play what I enjoy most and I barely play/take a interest in 3DS software now whereas it's the completely opposite for the Vita and its library.

mao2

After a week of fiddling with demos on my new Vita while waiting on international shipping, my first Vita game is here!

Photo Kano kiss

And wow, Vita game cases are tiny.
I guess I should have already known that from seeing photos of them sitting next to Vitas, but it wasn't until I had it in my hands that I realized how small they are.

This isn't the game that finally pushed me over the edge into buying a Vita (that one isn't due out till next year), but Photo Kano is what made me decide to get a handheld Vita rather than just a Vita TV. It's not on the Vita TV compatibility list, for one thing, but even if it were, the mode that uses the motion sensor and screen to simulate positioning and controlling a digital camera in a virtual world wouldn't be possible on any non-portable console besides the Wii U.

The Photo Kano anime that aired earlier this year, despite being a dull show on the whole, sold me on the characters and the potential of model photography as a concept for a game. When it comes to romance games, I usually prefer the, uh, freedom of PC games over their tame console counterparts, but there really isn't anything like Photo Kano on PC, or anywhere else. The back of the case says it's "the only romance simulation with a photography theme." That's not exactly true--I played Photo Genic on Saturn back in the day--but whereas that was mostly just a character stat-raising game, Photo Kano is a genuine photography simulation, with free positioning in 3D space around the subject, and camera controls like aperture and shutter speed. I just bought my first DSLR a month ago myself and am still getting used to using it, so it's going to be amusing learning in tandem with this game.
Congrats! :) It looks like you have both Sofmap's and Amazon Japan's drama CDs. Where did you get them from?

So, I bought that Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims game and I'm not quite sure what to think.

The game is a shmup of some sort and at first glance it seems to be pretty solid for what it is.

I still don't know if I like the game or not, it has been a bit frustrating to get through some of the levels successfully.

I had no idea this game was a shmup.

Is there a way to backup ONLY my saves without PSN+? It's annoying how every single digital game gets backed up when I only want to backup my saves to my PC.

Yeah, the PS3 account system would only be the workable type of multiple accounts I'd want on the Vita if it happened.

I was the same until I got my US account, now that I've got a reliable e-mail for it though I'm not too phased and don't mind sharing both of them because I'll have no problem getting them back if something comes up like having to revertify them. I totally understand why you'd like having everything on one account though. That's mighty tempting. I was gonna wait for the PAL digital release so I could get the DLC but at that price I'm tempted just get the US LE early and re-buy the PAL version whenever it goes on sale.

I'd go for it if you've been interested in the game and it seems like you'd enjoy it.

I don't think that DLC is ever coming.
Has it even seen the light of day in Japan yet?
Besides, depending on how they work the DLC (it's supposed to be playable characters, but the main difference between Kisuke and Momohime is primarily the story and the bosses (and to some extent the swords until you beat both and can use them all)). Since we have no real clue what is packaged along with the characters at this point (right?), it could be something a la MGR:R with Wolf and Sam DLC or it could just be something along the lines of the Hard Corps Uprising DLC (where it's not new anything other than slightly varied "stats" in most cases).

By the time you do everything, it's a good bet you won't want to play it again anytime soon. I know it's that way for me, as I don't really care about the DLC anymore now.

I feel dumb. After digging through the content manager I see the individual game option. I thought it was just the backup on top. :(

You still have to backup the whole game. You can pluck out the save afterwards (or try the trick, since the save is backed up first), but you'll still need the full game on your PC before you can restore your save.

VanWinkle

Ok, here are my short first day Vita impressions:

Hardware

Great even fantastic hardware but I already knew that. The analogue sticks require some getting used to for aiming like in Gravity Rush or Uncharted but otherwise they're fine. Love how "squishy" the triggers are. The d-pad and the screen are obviously the winners here and I'm glad I got myself an OLED model. Don't really care for the rear touchpad.

Software

Games

I haven't played that many games yet but I've subscribed to PS+ and downloaded the free PAL ones. I already played Gravity Rush before and it's stunning. Solid mechanics, great presentation and music. On the other hand I really don't like how Uncharted looks or plays. The use of touch and the sub-native resolution are really hurting it. GR is sub-native as well from what I can tell but looks much better IMO. I have also played (and enjoyed) some of the demos like Soul Sacrifice (waiting for SS Delta so I can buy it) and WipEout 2048.

Store

The Store itself is fine. It's a bit of a shame that many games don't have any screenshots and it's lacking in some basic functions like wishlists but it's a great UI for navigation and best of all it's fast. I've mentioned it above that I'm a bit disappointed about the PSone selection on the PAL store and I'll have to create an US account eventually but the PSP selection is rather good. As I said, I subbed to PS+ and I'll see how much I get out of it in the coming months.

So far I don't regret my purchase :)

Cool, thanks for the impressions. I understand the complaint about Uncharted, though I still had a lot of fun with it (that could also be because I got and played it on launch day). About the PSone Classics. It's kind of a double-edged sword. EU may not have as great of a selection, but almost all of the titles available work on the Vita, where it seems like only about 60-70% of the PSone Classics available on the NA store work on the Vita.

Anyway, enjoy, and continue posting here. We're a pretty nice little community. :)

yankee666

I'm a terrible person

WHAT?????
Legacy (2011-12) edition Lol

Since is the only Football game on the Vita can you please post some impressions ? and some images of the ui? Thanks

I wish some other companies release more football games like SEGA WWS, VStriker or NAMCO Fotball kingdom :(

Tizoc

The current October offer is gonna be GREAT for Vita owners, especially newcomers as well as those that like to play PSX and PSP games on their Vita.

What......in...... the...... blue.... hell is this game about?

I believe it's a game where you date, appease and romance high school girls.

Top Bottom