• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vladimir Putin rumoured to be leaving wife to marry rhythmic gymnast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thai

Bane was better.
Darko said:
2AlinaKabaeva_468x274.jpg

the possibilities!

you can fuck her while she sucks your balls!!

Ventrue said:
Saw this on another news site:

lf_putindancer.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol @ Putins face.

Anyways, these flexible women are SOOOOOOOO erotic to me....cot damn, I don't need that special ball shit, just put both legs in a random yet unattainable position and I'm there.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...in_article_id=560764&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490
The Moscow newspaper which claimed Vladimir Putin had secretly divorced and planned to marry a gymnast has been shut down.

Billionaire owner Alexander Lebedev, a former KGB agent, pulled the plug on Moscow Korrespondent hours after the Russian president issued an angry denial of the report about former Olympic gymnast and nude model Alina Kabaeva, a member of parliament who is 31 years his junior.

Editor Grigoriy Nekhoroshev resigned in protest and claimed the article was well sourced.

Before being suspended, the paper issued an apology, yet deputy editor Igor Dudinsky declared: "We stand by our story.
"

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
just so we can make a better decision if he is making the right decision or not:

2ivgxls.jpg

2mg8bcz.jpg

2m2jjax.jpg

152jlh0.jpg

I would, even if she cant cook:

2cru2z4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom