• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VR is a fad and will never take off

Because we have the controller it simplifies the commands of multiple things for you're stuck with novelty trying to make VR in games no matter how much you want it to be a thing. Instead use that tech where you're face to face for online dating go on virtual dates, take that vr to an amusement park take people to space, implement it in movie theaters, use it to teach doctors or help train bomb squads etc
You're contradicting yourself. So VR should be used for online dating despite the fact that VR isn't more social? You literally make no sense in every statement you put down. Everything is debunked, time and time again.

You're contradicting yourself twice over here. You're saying that VR shouldn't be wasted on gaming and yet it isn't because it's already being used in every area you just mentioned. As I told you before, all computing platforms can diverge resources for lots of areas in and out of gaming. This is a non-existent problem that you are using an excuse to get VR out of gaming because you don't want it there for some bizarre reason.

My point exactly the controller and console game struggle to provide real basketball but come close to it vr won't even come close to that or the real thing unless you're going to limited to a Dave and Buster's style shoot the ball in the basket for the high score style game because it can't beat the real thing
It's not meant to compete with the real thing. How many times do I have to say this?

Kamfair55

Banned
It's more social because this is how human biology works. We respond to and learn from each other's body language, even at minuscule levels of detail. Most communication is non-verbal, and only VR/AR is able to cover the non-verbal areas properly outside of reality.

It's bizarre that you think a VR headset just offers a microphone. No thoughts on the tracking capabilities or the feeling of presence? Studies show that they have a colossal effect on social engagement. This shouldn't even need to be studied. It's plain common sense.
I never said it offers just a microphone I said a headset and online gaming does the same thing you're caught up in "the wonders of vr and the infinite possibilities it can provide" I'm not talking about what studies show I'm talking about practical all it provides is face to face and I call my friends over if I want to see them while playing other then that it's no more "social" then online game as it is today next you're going to switch to the talking points of the benefits it provides for those who suffer from social anxiety or are disabled those are niche markets where they can focus on but it doesn't make VR the future of gaming or this revolutionary thing we all have to buy into

I never said it offers just a microphone I said a headset and online gaming does the same thing you're caught up in "the wonders of vr and the infinite possibilities it can provide" I'm not talking about what studies show I'm talking about practical all it provides is face to face and I call my friends over if I want to see them while playing other then that it's no more "social" then online game as it is today next you're going to switch to the talking points of the benefits it provides for those who suffer from social anxiety or are disabled those are niche markets where they can focus on but it doesn't make VR the future of gaming or this revolutionary thing we all have to buy into
Objectively speaking, it does not. Every study says they are fundamentally different and that VR is more socially engaging. Every study.

This has little to do even with disabilities or social anxiety. It's the ability to connect with people regardless of distance in a way that feels real; which only reality has ever been able to provide up until this point. Voice chat and video chat do not ever feel remotely real to the degree where you think that person is physically with you.

Last edited:

Kamfair55

Banned
It's not meant to compete with the real thing. How many times do I have to say this?
But you're selling me on motion tracking and haptic feedback that's supposed to provide the illusion that I'm doing the real thing 😒 if it can't compete with the real thing and it isn't surpassing the console experience in my living room you're trying to sell me on the novelty that is vr. It comes down to who is sold on the presentation and the talking points of vr you're all in on the tech demos and the tech itself which is cool but you have to do more then just to get me to part with my money

Kamfair55

Banned
Objectively speaking, it does not. Every study says they are fundamentally different and that VR is more socially engaging. Every study.
To the test group they used for their study that's not everybody and the majority of gamers aren't clamoring to be able to see the person they play against this is another talking point people fawn over because "oh the possibilities" it's a nice feature but I'm not spending money on a nice feature or a novelty

But you're selling me on motion tracking and haptic feedback that's supposed to provide the illusion that I'm doing the real thing 😒 if it can't compete with the real thing and it isn't surpassing the console experience in my living room you're trying to sell me on the novelty that is vr. It comes down to who is sold on the presentation and the talking points of vr you're all in on the tech demos and the tech itself which is cool but you have to do more then just to get me to part with my money
Yeah, we know you haven't parted with your money. That was obvious considering you fail to understand VR on any level and have no experience with it, yet feel you have some expertise on it. That's not how the world works, buddy.

To the test group they used for their study that's not everybody and the majority of gamers aren't clamoring to be able to see the person they play against this is another talking point people fawn over because "oh the possibilities" it's a nice feature but I'm not spending money on a nice feature or a novelty
Biologically speaking, everyone is affected the same. End of story.

If this were untrue, then reality would be pointless for communication aside from physical touch. Therefore, my point is proven by the nature of reality itself.

As for this 'nice feature', you've never even tried it, nor have any idea what it's like to use.

Kamfair55

Banned
Yeah, we know you haven't parted with your money. That was obvious considering you fail to understand VR on any level and have no experience with it, yet feel you have some expertise on it. That's not how the world works, buddy.
I understand vr I'm just not sold on it you obviously are you're blown away but your opinion doesn't live in my home and vice versa and in terms of the average consumer you have to do more then just provide Kinect with haptic feedback because that's what it is atm. You haven't provided any reason to buy in outside of what it can possibly do or that studies show it's more socially engaging but nothing more then what I have available to me RIGHT NOW outside of little novelty features that are fun here and there but not enough for me to abandon my console and proclaim the future is vr.

Kamfair55

Banned
Biologically speaking, everyone is affected the same. End of story.

If this were untrue, then reality would be pointless for communication aside from physical touch. Therefore, my point is proven by the nature of reality itself.

As for this 'nice feature', you've never even tried it, nor have any idea what it's like to use.
"The nature of reality itself" 😂😂😂 I have to buy it now because of that point right there Oculus rift is that you?

I understand vr I'm just not sold on it you obviously are you're blown away but your opinion doesn't live in my home and vice versa and in terms of the average consumer you have to do more then just provide Kinect with haptic feedback because that's what it is atm. You haven't provided any reason to buy in outside of what it can possibly do or that studies show it's more socially engaging but nothing more then what I have available to me RIGHT NOW outside of little novelty features that are fun here and there but not enough for me to abandon my console and proclaim the future is vr.
As someone with a keen knowledge of VR, I can determine you do not understand VR. Stop telling yourself that you do. VR is not just kinect with haptic feedback.

Every single sane owner of VR will disagree with you and also vouch for you having no understanding of the medium.

Last edited:

gifgaf

It doesn't best the real experience though and it doesn't beat the console experience as in terms of controls and what you can actually do. You're essentially playing Kinect with better tracking and more immersion and that's what I'm supposed to be sold on? Improvements in tech and the existence of it doesn't move me you have to surpass what's already here which is #1 actual reality and #2 what we have on console
Just stop, its so obvious you are talking without any real knowledge of the topic you are puking on.

I have 0 interest in VR.

Then again, I've never tried it.
This is how most of the people who dislike VR should have commented and not pretend to understand what VR is and what VR is like without even trying it. VR does not translate well onto a flat screen so its difficult to explain what VR is until you have tried it and trust me Gear Vr and Google Cardboard is not a good VR experience. I can understand people who have tried these and dismissed VR, those cheap Google cardboard headsets or even the VR on Nintendo Switch is not a good comparison to a good headset with good games.

It is ok to dislike VR, no one is forcing anyone to like VR, We like it and that's all that counts but I for one just dislike people trying to talk shit without knowing about the topic they are talking about. I am just trying to give real facts to all the misinformation flying about.

Last edited:
I love my Vive, and the only thing that will keep me from upgrading to whatever newer model replaces it will be my wife and her "If the one you have works why do you need a newer model?" beliefs.

Kamfair55

Banned
As someone with a keen knowledge of VR, I can determine you do not understand VR. Stop telling yourself that you do. VR is not just kinect with haptic feedback.

Every single sane owner of VR will disagree with you and also vouch for you having no understanding of the medium.
I'm not arguing with you you're sold on vr great for you

Kamfair55

Banned
Just stop, its so obvious you are talking without any real knowledge of the topic you are puking on.

This is how most of the people who dislike VR should have commented and not pretend to understand what VR is and what VR is like without even trying it. VR does not translate well onto a flat screen so its difficult to explain what VR is until you have tried it and trust me Gear Vr and Google Cardboard is not a good VR experience. I can understand people who have tried these and dismissed VR, those cheap Google cardboard headsets or even the VR on Nintendo Switch is not a good comparison to a good headset with good games.

It is ok to dislike VR, no one is forcing anyone to like VR, We like it and that's all that counts but I for one just dislike people trying to talk shit without knowing about the topic they are talking about. I am just trying to give real facts to all the misinformation flying about.
I don't agree with the idea that it's the future of gaming unless you can show me it beats the real thing the ease of the console experience there is no vr game comparable to real basketball and it can't provide the ease a console and controller can provide in terms of doing complex moves. The delusional fanbase that is sold on vr fails to see this point of view and that's a lot of people who feel this way from hardcore to casual vr to THEM is a novelty and that's even with trying it out it's cool at first but it'll gather dust outside of those who are sold 100%

I don't agree with the idea that it's the future of gaming unless you can show me it beats the real thing the ease of the console experience there is no vr game comparable to real basketball and it can't provide the ease a console and controller can provide in terms of doing complex moves. The delusional fanbase that is sold on vr fails to see this point of view and that's a lot of people who feel this way from hardcore to casual vr to THEM is a novelty and that's even with trying it out it's cool at first but it'll gather dust outside of those who are sold 100%
There's no VR game comparable to real basketball.....YET

Kamfair55

Banned

And I don't dislike vr I'm just not sold on it as the future of gaming or this revolutionary concept that's rewriting history as we know it and all that's been said is essentially people sold on tech demos, concepts and the possibilities I'm asking practical questions and they're not being answered by why they're sold on it or defense of vr itself

Kamfair55

Banned
There's no VR game comparable to real basketball.....YET
Exactly and I don't think there will be one but i get responses about haptic feedback and the appeal of social connections none of that has shit to do with basketball or convincing me to play vr over real life or over my console

gifgaf

Who has said that its the future of gaming? I love flat screen gaming, VR is an addon to my gaming setup, not a replacement.

There is no IRL experience comparible to Beat Saber or Racket NX. I will never be able drive a car around a circuit IRL or fly a space ship IRL. Your comparison to basket ball is flawed, VR is its own medium. You really are showing you do not understand what VR is. Please give it a go sometime with some good games then come back and give your experiences and opinions. It is not a gaming replacement.

Last edited:
Exactly and I don't think there will be one but i get responses about haptic feedback and the appeal of social connections none of that has shit to do with basketball or convincing me to play vr over real life or over my console
Does twiddling a couple sticks and poking buttons really compare with the ability to get up and do a room-scale recreation of basketball complete with 1:1 hand controls to let you dribble the ball, make the shot yourself, fake out your opponents, etc.?

I'm not going to address "muh real life playing the game vs vidya" because that's a silly comparison. Of course you should go out and play with your friends when they're available and the weather is nice, don't let a virtual hobby take over your life.

Kamfair55

Banned
Does twiddling a couple sticks and poking buttons really compare with the ability to get up and do a room-scale recreation of basketball complete with 1:1 hand controls to let you dribble the ball, make the shot yourself, fake out your opponents, etc.?

I'm not going to address "muh real life playing the game vs vidya" because that's a silly comparison. Of course you should go out and play with your friends when they're available and the weather is nice, don't let a virtual hobby take over your life.
No it doesn't but it provides me with the ability to do those moves with ease via a character on screen the whole point is that vr is supposed to be superior or provide a superior experience but I'm supposed to be doing it physically with an experience that is lesser experience then real life AND the console

Kamfair55

Banned
Who has said that its the future of gaming? I love flat screen gaming, VR is an addon to my gaming setup, not a replacement.

There is no IRL experience comparible to Beat Saber or Racket NX. I will never be able drive a car around a circuit IRL or fly a space ship IRL. Your comparison to basket ball is flawed, VR is its own medium. You really are showing you do not understand what VR is. Please give it a go sometime with some good games then come back and give your experiences and opinions. It is not a gaming replacement.
That's what I said! I said vr will always be around but it won't be the revolutionary game changing experience that's being advertised but ppl saw their precious vr being attacked so the replied with shit that had nothing to do with what I said

I love my Vive, and the only thing that will keep me from upgrading to whatever newer model replaces it will be my wife and her "If the one you have works why do you need a newer model?" beliefs.
Just say to her it's like upgrading from old brick phones to smartphones, once true 2nd generation products arrive.

What complex moves? Now, can your gamepad and a TV do complex moves like this?

I don't think so.

As VR progresses, it will be much more convenient than a console. A console in most cases requires wires and space to setup; future VR will not be like this and will be akin to a Switch except with better convenience. I mean Oculus Quest is already similar to a Switch in that regard.

Last edited:
That's what I said! I said vr will always be around but it won't be the revolutionary game changing experience that's being advertised but ppl saw their precious vr being attacked so the replied with shit that had nothing to do with what I said
Except gifgaf disagrees with the bolded part because it literally already is, and that's undeniable. If you experience VR, you are already subjected to revolutionary game changing experiences.

gifgaf

Look, you haven't even experienced VR. You say things like this its not more social, or the motion controls are like the kinect. Vr wont beat the real thing with basket ball, but you are talking from a POV that has zero experience. I Promise that VR is better than it sounds. It is very difficult to explain what VR is you have to experience it to understand.

Here are some counter arguments to your VR wont beat basketball IRL argument.

VR can beat Paintball IRL, gun play is one of gaming VR strengths.
In VR I can drive any racing track in the world and many more than are impossible to exist IRL and feel like I am really there.
I can be on the bridge of the Enterprise and sit with 3 other people working together to fly it.
I can be in the same room as someone else from the other side of the planet and feel like I am really with them, expressions translate well into VR, a little nod of the head, a small wave of the arm, a flick of the wrist. movement translates well into VR and you can pick up on small things you would not be able to without motion controls.

I hope you get to try it sometime its an eye opener. People who haven't tried VR find it difficult to understand just how VR can affect them

Last edited:

Kamfair55

Banned
What complex moves? Now, can your gamepad and a TV do complex moves like this?

I don't think so.

As VR progresses, it will be much more convenient than a console. A console in most cases requires wires and space to setup; future VR will not be like this and will be akin to a Switch except with better convenience. I mean Oculus Quest is already similar to a Switch in that regard.
None of that was impressive I can do that and more in devil may cry hell I did cooler things in rise to honor on the ps2

gifgaf

None of that was impressive I can do that and more in devil may cry hell I did cooler things in rise to honor on the ps2
But its a different medium. Darth is showing you this because he has experienced it and knows just how cool it is. You see some flat screen shit and think, that doesn't look good and that is the problem VR has.

Kamfair55

Banned
Look, you haven't even experienced VR. You say things like this its not more social, or the motion controls are like the kinect. Vr wont beat the real thing with basket ball, but you are talking from a POV that has zero experience. I Promise that VR is better than it sounds. It is very difficult to explain what VR is you have to experience it to understand.

Here are some counter arguments to your VR wont beat basketball IRL argument.

VR can beat Paintball IRL, gun play is one of gaming VR strengths.
In VR I can drive any racing track in the world and many more than are impossible to exist IRL and feel like I am really there.
I can be on the bridge of the Enterprise and sit with 3 other people working together to fly it.
I can be in the same room as someone else from the other side of the planet and feel like I am really with them, expressions translate well into VR, a little nod of the head, a small wave of the arm, a flick of the wrist. movement translates well into VR and you can pick up on small things you would not be able to without motion controls.

I hope you get to try it sometime its an eye opener. People who haven't tried VR find it difficult to understand just how VR can affect them
All of those things can be done on console what you're not getting is outside of the immersion which you get over what is it providing over the traditional experience? That's what I'm saying I'm being sold the novelty of it and not something I can't get outside of what I have you're selling me on novelty I don't care about being in a room with someone from across the world especially when I can do the same via FaceTime or online gaming don't sell me novelty features

Give me a 1st person example example. Dishonored, Dark Messiah, and Mordhau are great 1st person combat non-VR games and yet despite all their tricks, they don't even come close to the level of intricacy here. Even StealthGamerBR can't pull off 10% of the stuff you see in Blade and Sorcery using those games, and that guy is practically a god at these games.

As for DMC, we can literally port that to VR and have all of it's essence intact which means you aren't gaining anything even by using that example.

Tell me, how do you utilize physics in the way the gif shows without VR? It's not possible. There's a thousand little things you can do that change the gameplay dynamics.

Last edited:

Kamfair55

Banned
But its a different medium. Darth is showing you this because he has experienced it and knows just how cool it is. You see some flat screen shit and think, that doesn't look good and that is the problem VR has.
Don't tell me want I've seen and didn't see or what I know or don't know

gifgaf

All of those things can be done on console what you're not getting is outside of the immersion which you get over what is it providing over the traditional experience? That's what I'm saying I'm being sold the novelty of it and not something I can't get outside of what I have you're selling me on novelty I don't care about being in a room with someone from across the world especially when I can do the same via FaceTime or online gaming don't sell me novelty features
You haven't tried it and that is our point, you are seeing it from a different POV and that is the problem. It is not just a flat screen game we can move about in.

Don't tell me want I've seen and didn't see or what I know or don't know
So far your comments show us that you haven't tried real VR if any at all. The way you talk is exactly what a person who hasn't played and does not understand what VR is would say.

Last edited:

Kamfair55

Banned
Except gifgaf disagrees with the bolded part because it literally already is, and that's undeniable. If you experience VR, you are already subjected to revolutionary game changing experiences.
That's subjective tho your experience doesn't and won't translate to everyone vr just being vr isn't enough to move me and others

The traditional experience is you pushing some buttons and fiddling some sticks on a controller sitting on the couch. With VR you're up on your feet actually doing it yourself with your whole body, not just your thumbs.

All of those things can be done on console what you're not getting is outside of the immersion which you get over what is it providing over the traditional experience?
This is what you gain from VR in a general sense:
  • Higher immersion and sense of presence.
  • Greater interactivity.
  • Greater roleplaying potential and character embodiment.
  • Higher social connectivity.
  • Completely brand-new multiplayer gameplay dynamics.
  • More potential for empathy and greater connection to characters and the world itself.
  • Entirely new types of genres and ways of playing games.
  • Being able to experience new emotional states like claustrophobia, personal space, phantom touch, or the perceived feeling of weightlessness.
  • Heightens existing emotions you would feel in games making stories feel more impactful and emotional.
  • Allows for much higher degree of control over physics.
  • Audio feels much more natural and has an overall greater effect.
  • Depth perception enables the ability to judge distances better.
  • AI is able to be a lot more responsive/reactive to the player.
That's what I'm saying I'm being sold the novelty of it and not something I can't get outside of what I have you're selling me on novelty I don't care about being in a room with someone from across the world especially when I can do the same via FaceTime or online gaming don't sell me novelty features
No, you do not get the same via FaceTime. FaceTime isn't remotely on the same page even with today's 1st generation headsets.

Last edited:
That's subjective tho your experience doesn't and won't translate to everyone vr just being vr isn't enough to move me and others
No, it's not subjective. It's objective because game design can be measured. I can take any game made in the last 47 years and compare that to something like Lone Echo / Echo VR or Boneworks and find that most of the game design principles have been completely broken and reworked. We can measure this because it's a matter of how mechanics are presented to the player and how they feel when utilized.

You're actually trying to argue against someone who understands, at least to 2019 standards, VR game design and traditional game design because I have years of experience developing games.

It hasn't moved you because you've never tried it before. This is like being unmoved by a text description of a Steak with a few videos for good measure instead of you know, tasting it?

Last edited:
Haha, I love this analogy.
As Gordan Ramsay would say: Taste it, taste it, taste it! Not an ounce of seasoning!

Imagine though, if Gordan Ramsay had to explain to someone that you don't judge his steak from a video; you judge it from tasting it.

Kamfair55

Banned
Give me a 1st person example example. Dishonored, Dark Messiah, and Mordhau are great 1st person combat non-VR games and yet despite all their tricks, they don't even come close to the level of intricacy here. Even StealthGamerBR can't pull off 10% of the stuff you see in Blade and Sorcery using those games, and that guy is practically a god at these games.

As for DMC, we can literally port that to VR and have all of it's essence intact which means you aren't gaining anything even by using that example.

Tell me, how do you utilize physics in the way the gif shows without VR? It's not possible. There's a thousand little things you can do that change the gameplay dynamics.
You're in love with the tech I'm not sold end of story

Kamfair55

Banned
The traditional experience is you pushing some buttons and fiddling some sticks on a controller sitting on the couch. With VR you're up on your feet actually doing it yourself with your whole body, not just your thumbs.
And that goes back to what I said before if that's the case I can do that for free without vr the console makes it more accessible and easier but all I'm seeing is people sold on vr it's tech and it's future it's a novelty let it go I'm not responding anymore you dudes are delusional

Keihart

VR is thriving, it doesn't need to be the defacto of media consumption to be a success.
Also, you know that Neuralink got super real a couple weeks ago? think about that for a moment, let it sink. We have no idea how VR is going to evolve from now to 20 years in the future and it already does have a firm foot inside the video game industry.

Romulus

I'm seeing is people sold on vr it's tech and it's future it's a novelty let it go I'm not responding anymore you dudes are delusional

I really don't understand this, coming from guy that doesn't know much about VR, you're basically telling us we can't enjoy VR more than traditional gaming.

Typical though.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't get why it's so hard for the haters to get it. It's not kinect. It's like the difference between pointing and clicking to shoot, vs playing a good old lightgun game like Ghost Squad (with an actual pinpoint accurate lightgun, not the meh Move or whatever later console ports). Except the gun game in VR can be completely free roaming like any intricate (or just twitch) PC FPS, but with that added immersion and player skill factor that is completely different to just pointing and clicking. Did you never have gun in such arcade games or at least understand how they're so different to controlling the crosshair with a mouse or analog stick? And then that obviously translates to every single action ever, from throwing something, to using melee weapons, to just interacting with the environment, something as simple as a button, switch, or intricate machinery like an actual bomber cockpit without having to have a bulky 1:1 Thrustmaster Warthog just for that on your desk. So, yeah, you can push a button and watch your guy do a cool combo or you can actually wield the weapons yourself and feel like you're hot shit rather than watch someone being hot shit or only being hot shit in your thumb dexterity. It's not that hard to get even if you haven't experienced it, any hater is simply unwilling to. Or just trolling.

Last edited:

Romulus

I don't get why it's so hard for the haters to get it. It's not kinect. It's like the difference between pointing and clicking to shoot, vs playing a good old lightgun game like Ghost Squad (with an actual pinpoint accurate lightgun, not the meh Move or whatever later console ports). Except the gun game in VR can be completely free roaming like any intricate (or just twitch) PC FPS, but with that added immersion and player skill factor that is completely different to just pointing and clicking. Did you never have gun in such arcade games or at least understand how they're so different to controlling the crosshair with a mouse or analog stick? And then that obviously translates to every single action ever, from throwing something, to using melee weapons, to just interacting with the environment, something as simple as a button, switch, or intricate machinery like an actual bomber cockpit without having to have a bulky 1:1 Thrustmaster Warthog just for that on your desk. So, yeah, you can push a button and watch your guy do a cool combo or you can actually wield the weapons yourself and feel like you're hot shit rather than watch someone being hot shit or only being hot shit in your thumb dexterity. It's not that hard to get even if you haven't experienced it, any hater is simply unwilling to. Or just trolling.

Yeah, and look at any thread that mentions next gen console pricing. They bitch and moan at anything over $399, even if its well worth $499, they feel entitled to $399. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.
Whining about an extra $100 that's over a year away, so yeah, they have no business even glancing at VR, might as well troll it.

Yeah, and look at any thread that mentions next gen console pricing. They bitch and moan at anything over $399, even if its well worth $499, they feel entitled to $399. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.
Whining about an extra $100 that's over a year away, so yeah, they have no business even glancing at VR, might as well troll it.
It gets worse when people say VR shouldn't cost any more than $50, less than a AAA release despite offering at least console level value and over several hardware generations will provide value at least equal to most of the combined value of the multitude of devices we use today by virtue of being able to replace and emulate the functionalities of those.

Last edited:

Wonko_C

My social anxiety is bad enough that I'm prone to avoid discussions in forums unless I'm too triggered to resist replying.

Reading these last 3 pages has been fun and frustrating at the same time. To the point that I'm even sometimes carried away by the VR haters and lose my drive to strap on my visor and play.

But I do anyways and it's always a great time. I can't get enough of grabbing a clip from my chest and put it in the gun with my own hands in Blood & Truth VS just pushing a button and watching a canned animation. After the death of the arena FPS I stopped seeing the appeal of shooters in general ever since (never got what was so great about Halo, etc), but VR brought me back. When I'm there I AM the action movie hero doing all that crazy shit.

And this 14th I'll be a lonely astronaut opening the cockpit of my spaceship with my own hands, jumping off and exploring, taking my multitool from my back to mine resources for my next trip to a new planet. I don't think I'll be able to come back from it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom