• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want to give a very big thank you to the Ryse team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very classy way to treat one of their most vocal supporters. I'm glad to see that it has helped take at least some of the sting off of a very hard time for you.

Briarios

They should have donated to hurricane relief instead of this obvious publicity stunt.

A publicity stunt is when, you know, they publicize it. They didn't. The receiver who was touched did.

I don't know what happened in your life to make you so bitter, but there are decent people out there, and when they take the time to impact someone's life, they don't need people like you to come along and rain on it. Learn to just be happy for people.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice gesture. Very sorry about your loss

How did crytek find out about this?

Did they ship this overnight. I know you said something about some issues in the thread yesterday. That was a really quick turnaround.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
They should have donated to hurricane relief instead of this obvious publicity stunt.

Publicity stun ? I don't think people here will suddenly start to love Ryse because of this if they didn't like it before. It's a nice move, don't need to be a dick about it.

a.wd

Mate, I can only give my most sincere condolences, but this industry is genuinely amazing sometimes.

If anyone deserves some love from the community its you man, take care.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He had posted something about it in the xbox one launch thread, I assume someone saw it there.
Crytek must have shipped it same day or something. As far as I recall that was yesterday. No?

That was crazy fast.

oh man I didnt read the OT and thought the sorry for your loss was a dig at ryse not being a good game.

thats nice of those guys, sucks to lose a family member so all the best dude.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Sorry for your loss, SS.

I don't think it's a publicity stunt, as fas as I can tell SenjutsuSage has been a great asset in raising awareness about Ryse and the XONE on GAF (and possibly elsewhere). Consoling him and rewarding him with this seem fitting, IMO.

Yes Boss!

Jaded mo-fos.

Sometimes folks do nice thing, you know?

The gift did not come with the stipulation that he had to post it on GAF.

Azull

Wanted to say I am sorry for your loss and hopefully the act of kindness from the Ryse team will help you out a little bit.

Also, you know even if we have have very different opinions on things we are still friends right :)? Wish all the best for you buddy!

Hypron

Because we all lose people close to us. The OP doesn't seem to be truly grieving if they are worrying about videogames.

92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

Foffy

Banned

What the fuck is wrong with you? The dude lost a loved one, and it's a publicity stunt? Show some heart.

I am immensely sorry for your loss, Senjutsu. I hope you enjoy the gesture Crytek has given you with Ryse, but more importantly, remember your loved one for the time you had, and for being part of the cosmos and existing in a period where you could have been around him or her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom