• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe hits 1 million downloads on Switch

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
https://www.dualshockers.com/warframe-nintendo-switch-1-million-downloads/

Warframe has surpassed 1 million downloads on Nintendo Switch. Very well deserved if you ask me, Warframe is one of the best free to play-games out there, if not the best. It has loads of content and even 50 hours in I have not felt any pressure to pay any money. The Switch port by Panic Button is amazing and it runs and looks great. Happy to see the Nintendo-crowd embrace this game in such a positive way.

Last edited:

isual

the problem here is, unlike PC which will definitely last longer, the stats aren't transferrable especially with consoles that have fewer years in lifespan.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I need to play this more. I downloaded it the first day and played it once. Looked fantastic.
I'm playing on amateur PS4, and I agree it looks great for being a relatively old game. this developer knows what it's doing.

Trogdor1123

Downloaded it on Saturday and completed the first quest. Got a couple thoughts.

The switch is terribly uncomfortable to hold while playing this. My right hand cramped.

The performance was pretty good actually. Resolution was low but fps was good imo.

Load times are longer than on the ps4 pro.

It's not too stable... I had 2 crashes in 2 hours of play.

Is that a different ordis voice?

I'll play more and let you know.

Qualifier - I put about 400-500 hours into the ps4 version

Top Bottom