• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

frizby

So I'm definetly enjoying the game and progressing through the star chart and Mastery ranks. Up to Uranus and MR 7 with 3 frames at 30. I started working on farming the "important" mods before I keep going. Having some trouble with Streamline, Flow, and Continuity. Any body have a good farming spots for these. I also need hornet strike for mesa but putting that off for now since Point blank took me like 4 days.

Grinding for specific mods in the early game is going to burn you out. Keep progressing, and let those mods come when they come.

Or if you catch one of us on, several of us would surely give you a starter mod set. Are you in the clan yet?

I am getting really sick of being cheated out of rare prime parts because the stupid game seemingly doesn't register my 10/10 reactant at the end of a void fissure. It happens about 5% of my runs.

VariantX

How is the boss in the event, I want to take a crack at it tonight. Got my 50 nav coordinates a couple nights ago and im ready to go now.

Doesn't even feel like a boss, it feels like an appropriate high level enemy. Ambulas also has no bullshit attacks like say the juggernaut. He also has a lot of attacks and variations of attacks. Its pretty fun to fight him when he mixes in with the mobs and adds a layer of challenge that doesn't feel unfair. He can still get nuked pretty quick by stuff like a resonance banshee though. I would love a doing a survival and 3 of these suckers spawned in at once, would be madness. I actually would love if DE would take this approach to high level enemies.

frizby

LOL. So Oberon still sucks. One less thing to worry about.

Ambulas event is almost over, so get your Affinity fodder while you still can. The clan is almost in the top 20 if anybody wants to contribute a solid run.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope I can find ppl to look for banshee/helios once he's out. Been posting lf axis b1/h1 in recruiting for over a week now with no response. Still amazed I haven't got either from just doing random pub fissures. Wasted all my random axi (120+) still nothing.

Amon37

I'm going to prioritize sybaris this time, Lolberon prime and Silva don't interest me in the slightest but I have forma ready for sybaris.

frizby

I just hope I can find ppl to look for banshee/helios once he's out. Been posting lf axis b1/h1 in recruiting for over a week now with no response. Still amazed I haven't got either from just doing random pub fissures. Wasted all my random axi (120+) still nothing.

LF almost never works in recruiting.

Or do you mean you're hosting and looking for players and not getting anyone?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
No I wasn't hosting just asking. I dunno it usually seems pretty close in terms of ppl hosting or lf when I've been on but I guess I shouldn't have assumed that wold translate in terms of results. Oh well.

Tabby

I'm going to prioritize sybaris this time, Lolberon prime and Silva don't interest me in the slightest but I have forma ready for sybaris.

If the leaked stats do end up being real, I'm really interested in how the S&A Prime stacks up.
Aesthetically it's always been my favourite.

frizby

No I wasn't hosting just asking. I dunno it usually seems pretty close in terms of ppl hosting or lf when I've been on but I guess I shouldn't have assumed that wold translate in terms of results. Oh well.

If you're hosting, you'll get much better results. And always include what you're trying to get and how many people you currently have in the squad. Something like:

Hosting Axi A1 Rad for Ash prime chassis 2/4

Anytime I've done it that way, I get a squad together in a few minutes with minimal difficulty.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah had much better luck today. Got both first runs. Though the Heloise one guy had a different relic. I've noticed this happens a fair amount. Oh well worked out.

Now I just need a a few weapons to have everything again. Twin komaks and orvius parts aren't tradable right?

If anyone has a telos boltace or the cyngas parts from hexis and suda for trade and needs an equivalent weapon or parts/mods from red veil/perrin/steel/loka let me know plz.

Also where to we go to contribute stuff for dojo buildings?

Also where to we go to contribute stuff for dojo buildings?

If you mean weapons, you go to their respective clantech research room (Tenno/Grineer/Infested/Corpus) and interact with the main panel. Then you just find the weapon/item and select it, then hit Contribute and put in what you want. If it's already been researched, that process is how you get the BP.

For rooms or items, you walk up to the thing that hasn't been built yet and interact with it. Similar to research, it'll show what needs to be contributed to start building.

If anyone has a telos boltace or the cyngas parts from hexis and suda for trade and needs an equivalent weapon or parts/mods from red veil/perrin/steel/loka let me know plz.
I need some Perrin and Loka stuff - the melee weapons and a few mods. Will gladly give you anything from Hexis and Suda in return. When (and which timezone) do you tend to be on?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I meant the buildings. Guess I just missed it. I'll have another look later.

@BlackLagoon: I'm on usually from 2-30pm to 5pm and anywhere from 8pm to midnight PST but I can get on pretty much whenever.

Trogdor1123

I'm still trying to get war... I have hate, dispair, broken war, and dread... Takes forever.

I had a good farming weekend last week. Got necros prime, volt prime, everything but the BP for Valkyrie, almoat all of mag prime and banshee prime, and a few other guns. Not bad.

I did reroll a riven mod and it became an ammo drum though... That sucked lol.

Edit:
Anyone want to farm juggernauts this weekend? I'm still trying to get Atlas. I've been at it for weeks and a blue print hasn't dropped, it's been frustrating.

Wait, the Juggernaut doesn't drop the bp for the item? ... Serious?
For the pods? No, as I recall you get them via an inbox message.

EDIT: Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up. It seems the Potent pods BP come to the inbox, while the regular ones drop from Juggernaut. It's been a while since I did the quest.

Wowbagger

Aren't we supposed to get 4x kuva with a booster this weekend? I bought one, and looks like it's working for other resources -- getting 4x void traces, etc -- but I only get 2x kuva. :(

Amon37

Aren't we supposed to get 4x kuva with a booster this weekend? I bought one, and looks like it's working for other resources -- getting 4x void traces, etc -- but I only get 2x kuva. :(

I didn't think about kuva, damn I may have to farm a little this weekend.

Looks like the buff its only afecting normal drops , prosecutors beacons and sculpture stars are not affected too

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
For kuva you have to switch back to your frame right after you pop the last braid like literally before the amount comes up on screen and you should get double. I've been able to get double around 70% of the time this way.

Also fuck sortie 3 today holy shit lol

Wowbagger

Looks like the buff its only afecting normal drops , prosecutors beacons and sculpture stars are not affected too

But beacons are gone; and stars aren't technically a resource, but a collectible item you can slot into another collectible, which can then be turned into a resource, namely endo. So, I can kinda understand that. And it does affect void traces. And why are we getting double kuva from the double resource weekend but not the double resource booster? Shouldn't it be neither or both? Seems arbitrary.

For kuva you have to switch back to your frame right after you pop the last braid like literally before the amount comes up on screen and you should get double. I've been able to get double around 70% of the time this way.

That's weird. I haven't had any trouble getting 2x.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Other pick ups like medallions used to give double but DE nerfed that. No reason to not let double pickup apply to stars etc besides being cheap.

That explain why i am not getting x2 kuva

But beacons are gone; and stars aren't technically a resource, but a collectible item you can slot into another collectible, which can then be turned into a resource, namely endo. So, I can kinda understand that. And it does affect void traces. And why are we getting double kuva from the double resource weekend but not the double resource booster? Shouldn't it be neither or both? Seems arbitrar

The prosecutors drop an unique material for the disc weapon.

Actually Kuva is supposed to be boosted. DE said that there's a console bug and if they can't resolve it for the weekend, they'll work out some compensation. Mentioned towards the end of Devstream 93.

I would say you grind out the Kuva you can. De might push a fix that just doubles what you earned during the weekend, or maybe console gets another double weekend. Hard to guess what their implementation might be if it isn't fixed, but those seem like the most possible ones.

Top Bottom