• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk "Omega Dawn" Screenies + videos, details and impressions (post #226)

Madman

chubigans said:
And wheeeeeeere might you find this info?
Either he really knows what he is talking about, or he had the same idea that I did that the second update will include day/night/sunset(or sunrise) settings for the lighting.

Firewire

Banned
chubigans said:
And wheeeeeeere might you find this info?

Well this is the Badlands (I think) right? Looks darker to me!

113276.jpg

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Madman said:
With this new dark map, it should go a long way into making them stand out a lot more.
Sure does - at first I thought they had revamped the explosion effects looking at these pics.

harSon

Banned
I'm really tempted to purchase this now... Can anyone comment on how the community is holding up? Is it still fairly sizable? I'm getting sick and tired of purchasing games with a dwindling fan base :/

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Epix said:
It's looks as though some, or all, of the original levels will have a night setting as well. :D

If this is true it might strip me from the kufu grip Team fortress 2 has on me! :D

Madman

harSon said:
I'm really tempted to purchase this now... Can anyone comment on how the community is holding up? Is it still fairly sizable? I'm getting sick and tired of purchasing games with a dwindling fan base :/
On average, at least 400 servers are up and running at one time. Spikes at around 800 on weekends.

jacket320

113269.jpg

I like all the pics but this one stood out to me. I'm ready for some long tunnel fighting/mining/sniping/dying!

KTallguy said:
Hey, is GAF Warhawk clan still going?

Thats a good question. Id love to get in on that.

h3ro

After seeing these screens... I will purchase this... day one... and I'm willing to go up to $4.99...

Come on Dylan Jobe.. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Epix

Worn 20 December , one date who otherwise yet well-being whilst reservation is , maturity date until 5,99 European currency the first major uitbreidingspakket until Scatterbrain. This packet named Ready for operation : Omega Dawn and within this section tell we what yours can foresee. Within Ready for operation : Omega Dawn one's the Eucadians and the Chernovans still within war with together. The war has themselves now yet concentrated all around the Omega Factor , one immense works wherein new weapon turn well-informed. The Omega Factor is spread over five zone. Yonder one's within the spread then too five new maps within think. Each writing case will themselves within the night finish , what until one new spelbeleving trouble. The well-known Scatterbrain speelmodi Deathmatch , Team Deathmatch , Zone Style and Captain the Glaring one's worn each writing case within play. The addition with the new maps and the new setting is not the superb about-face. Within Omega Dawn is being viz. the would-be KT Combat Dropship geïntroduceerd. With this nave sping up yonder new tactical potentials. The dropship offers viz. spot until één pilot , six passenger steamer and one grondvoertuig. Furthermore is being this new plane geleverd with the sore mortal MBEC Heavy Supporter Cannabis. Who the dropship one major scroll will travel play appears to out of the vertical upbuilding with the new maps. One in full well-filled dropship pitcher then ever the ruling within the struggle wear. What the struggle near it thrilling make is who this new conveyance not since the treshold disposable will one's. Prime it is necessary to één with the arms factory within the ring within conquer. Until the lover with the oude maps is yonder too ranch novelty. This will probably adjusted turn , so that too yonder way pitcher turn ready-made with the KT Combat Dropship. Thus may the dropship too within the natural light one's obligation fulfill. The Ready for operation : Omega Dawn spread pitcher thus weather tempting what noise within Scatterbrain swear. The first expressive see yonder interesting out of and the dead body we very nice to within the night with the dropship one pile fit worn within start. Probably may we shortly yet with one previewversie the trick and then will we yours store the stir expressive. Until now widen I yours through unpleasant descreenshotpagina , worthy approximately thirty screenshots one's within think.

December 20th at €5.99.

Steroyd

More people want to get in the clan? :(

The clan invite is buggered before the 64 limit, I may have to cull slackers to add more people again. :S

Wish they'd increase the clan limit to at least 100.

EktorPR

I want to get in the clan, too!

LOVE the new region + lightning, and of course, the dropship, which will surely be the main protagonist of many epic TD/CTF air battles. :D

Steroyd

Curse you people wanting to get in the clan, I've already got rid of everybody who hasn't played the game in over a month.

I played just a few minutes ago and saw the invisible vehicle glitch. Guy was just standing still, not noticing me, but he was racking up kills. I knifed him in the sack for his effort

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh jeez this looks awesome, finally played some warhawk again with some friends last night after a COD4 break and god it still fun and got a rank up :)

Cant wait for this expansion. Wish I be part of GAF clan but I'm in a RL friend clan :/

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
krypt0nian said:
Honestly every PS3 owner should buy this.

Delicious.

I agree completely with this, this game should be supported more so that Sony doesn't give up on it and we get more content for it latter on. I can just imagine the more vehicles they could bring in and modes!

kenta

Has no PEINS
Has the thread title always been spelled like that? It's oddly appropriate that it sounds like "omagawd"

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
kenta said:
Has the thread title always been spelled like that? It's oddly appropriate that it sounds like "omagawd"
I did a doubletake on that too. I could have sworn it was originally spelled correctly.

h3ro

I just played six games to keep myself in the GAF Clan.. man I miss this game!

Had a great Zones match too... Can't wait to pick up the new DLC!!

spwolf

Francias Castiglione said:
Anyone know if the European servers have good latency from Cyprus? The only thing stopping me from buying it is the possibility of not being able to play it properly.

i can play US servers from Bosnia, because:
a. game has kick ass net code
b. game has dedicated servers

I dont think anything on the consoles have as good network combination as Warhawk.

sun-drop

christ that looks hot.

between warhawk, UT3, resistance, moterstorm,COD4 .. ps3 is home to some of the best and biggest online experiences of 2007

Top Bottom