• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk "Omega Dawn" Screenies + videos, details and impressions (post #226)

Epix

Blimblim said:
Don't worry, someone will upload them as a user movie on gametrailers within the hour.
Some sights are blocked through my work's internet connection (Gametrailers, Gamersyde, ect).

Guled

Dam this thing is a tank. But if you take down a full one, thats 11 kills right there. Also, can you carry a jeep with someone inside that is carrying a flag?

Wollan said:
When I think about it, the dropship actually kinda looks like a Lobster.
Lobster of doom that is. Arrh.
Cloverfield's secret monster?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Guled said:
Dam this thing is a tank. But if you take down a full one, thats 11 kills right there.

Oh man, you're right! I didn't even think of that. So awesome. :lol

Guled said:
Also, can you carry a jeep with someone inside that is carrying a flag?

That's a good question...I dont think you're allowed to have anyone inside a vehicle once you pick it up. Just a guess though.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I am gonna feel so scared when I see a dropship fly near me while I am on foot...those guns will tear me apart lol

CSSer

Have you tried picking up a tank/jeep? What about having enemies lock onto the ship with their swarm/missiles/rocket launchers?

DeadGzuz

Banned
I wonder if a tank could take the drop ship out if it got the first shot, I'm guessing it would need 3 shots total.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Dante said:
So can you have 2 dropships duel it out?
How can they not?

EDIT: I could listen to those engines hum all day. And those cannons are just the right kind of vicious.

This game really doesnt get enough cred for how amazing it looks.
When those guns came out I didnt think my jaw could drop anymore but then they started firing and I about fainted.

Doomsday device indeed.

chubigans said:
It has the best weapon sounds of any game, I agree.

No kidding.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Holy fucking Christ that's awesome! Thanks TTP/Blim for capturing/hosting the vid. The attention to detail on the dropship is awe-inspiring. My god... those cannons!

BeeDog

d(o_O)b

Love the weapon sound effects in this game, they have the oomph that's missing in a lot of other games.

Cardon

The dropship is just amazing. I'm really loving those guns and the sounds effect used for both the hovering and flying.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
:D It sounds awesome because the musical score isnt always playing, only when you start gettin multi kills and stuff, which is wicked good. Cant f'n wait for this, gave up on COD4 multi and am getting back into Warhawk in preperation.

Dante

This is great, because Wowhawk came out at such a busy time, and I felt I never gave it the playtime it deserved, this is the perfect reason to put it back in now that I am caught up.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
:D It sounds awesome because the musical score isnt always playing, only when you start gettin multi kills and stuff, which is wicked good. Cant f'n wait for this, gave up on COD4 multi and am getting back into Warhawk in preperation.

Defending your base gives a nice musical score too, i love that one. Makes me feel like I did something really cool :lol

the_id

Now if we can get our clan to play as a clan with this dropship.

6 of us on the missle turrets while in cruise mode. It'll be hell trying to get to a flag with these things hovering.

Using this for support when fighting for key zones! Those guns are going to be hell!

Top Bottom