• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros making an announcement for two popular brands (Seemingly Lego Star Wars)

What will be announced tomorrow?

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to Forbes, the 10 most valuable brands are Apple, MS, Google, Coke, IBM, McDonald's, Samsung, Toyota, GE and Facebook.

Finally, we get the McDonald's game from Facebook on Apple devices we've always wanted.

HardRojo

Can't blame them. Announcements of an announcement have probably to be more effective at catching everyone's attention in the particular time frame news are released.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, when's the announcement? A countdown in the OP would be useful.

Oregano

My bold, out there prediction is a Lego version of a Nintendo IP. Announcement early after Nintendo's financial meeting and WB and Nintendo have already collaborated on a Lego game. Nintendo is looking to license their IPs more.

FoneBone

Two brands, but their phrasing makes it sound like one announcement, so I'd be surprised if it were anything other than a LEGO title.

DC Comics and Fantastic Beasts come to mind, but we're also about due for a new LEGO Star Wars...

Luke_Wal

If one of these isn't Superman/boy from WB Montreal with Nolan North in the lead, I'll quite frankly be shocked.

The other one is surely a Batman v Superman focused Injustice sequel from NRS, coming out in April.

Injustice 2 will obviously happen but Boon has a habit of teasing on twitter before reveals.

High chance of being the Suicide Squad game being developed at WB Montreal. BvS is out in theaters within 2 months but SS is in August. Though there's time to coincide with the movie and ride on it's hype, won't the Batman brand hit fatigue with an annual release? They're carefully planning a 2 year cycle with the Batman IP. Might end up being worthy taking the risk though. I mean, would Battlefront EA sold this much if it wasn't for TFA's release window?

Mordor 2 might happen. What are Monolith working on?

Oooooo... I'm waiting in extreme anticipation of the next unfinished PC release. Yay....

"IF" there's a PC release this time around. Sad scenes nonetheless.

est1992

One of them has to be a WB Montreal game. The time frame adds up. They're the next developer up within WB to release something.

Injustice 2 will obviously happen but Boon has a habit of teasing on twitter before reveals.

High chance of being the Suicide Squad game being developed at WB Montreal. BvS is out in theaters within 2 months but SS is in August. Though there's time to coincide with the movie and ride on it's hype, won't the Batman brand hit fatigue with an annual release? They're carefully planning a 2 year cycle with the Batman IP. Might end up being worthy taking the risk though. I mean, would Battlefront EA sold this much if it wasn't for TFA's release window?

Mordor 2 might happen. What are Monolith working on?

"IF" there's a PC release this time around. Sad scenes nonetheless.

Suicide Squad isn't really a big brand though

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
You might as well just stop asking for this.

If Disney never purchased Marvel this likely could have been a thing, but there is absolutely no way WB and Disney will ever find a way to make this financially viable for both studios.

This. DC vs. Marvel is never, ever happening. It was only possible back when one of them wasn't owned by a major conglomerate.

My bet would be another DC vs. MK game.

Wiggy

I think it'll just be a batman vs superman game and they are counting those as two brands. But Warner do have a Harry Potter Universe film (Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them) out this year so I wouldnt be surprised if they had a game to go along with that.

I might be reading this wrong, but I read that as one announcement that contains two of the most popular entertainment brands.

thats how I read it too

If it's Harry Potter I'll lose my shit. Give me an RPG ala Persona, where you get to choose male or female, get sorted into a house, make friends, make rivals, make sweet wizard love and have magic and quidditch duels.

That feeling when this will never happen :(

Probably the least exciting option so _____ x Mincraft.

Anyone saying Injustice 2: Netherrealm, as of Mortal Kombat 9, usually announce their games a week or two before E3. Not saying it won't be Injustice 2, but perhaps worth bearing the above in mind.

Top Bottom