• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning about Skull and Bones Game

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
skull-and-bones-ui-looks-like-that-mock-western-elden-ring-v0-n63mjabllca91.jpg

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
That's UBI for ya.

When For Honor was first previewed years ago by UBI employees, it was insane. You got a game based on armoured warriors clashing swords and shields and there's shitloads of modern day HUD on the screen.

UBI dev team love their HUD.

I’ve taken part of tons of Ubi tests when I did the VMC thing. They (the tests) are never reflective of anything near finished. This game might turn out like ass but passing judgment based on a technical test isn’t quite fair.

GladiusFrog

I'm one of the few here who was excited about this game, because... well, Pirates are awesome okay?

But ima forget this one exist so I don't have buyers remorse. Too many red flags.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
LOL you have to be straight up retarded if you preorder digital games.

I preorder digital games all the time. Steam has an amazing refund policy, and I'm not screwed if the game is a flop. Stop being retarded by retardedly calling others retarded for doing something that isn't retarded that hurts your retarded sensibilities. Retard.

:messenger_sunglasses:

Top Bottom