• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning: The Last of Us' entire plot leaked, be wary of spoilers [in lots of places]

Alienous

Only about 4-8 people know about the spoilers, apart from ND.

Welp. Good bye Last of Us threads.

Woah, super thanks for the heads up Nirolak.
tumblr_laujg3HkXk1qb2c28o1_250.gif

Alright, time to turn off the internet. See you in june guys

So blackout time? Blackout time.

Good bye threads, good bye Twitter.

Well, it looks like those who remain are ... The Last of Us. Heh.

Gorillaz

Knew this day would come but not until at most 2 weeks before it comes out.

Now I'm going to have to avoid most if not all comment sections of anything regarding the game for over a month........

Jesus Christ

EDIT: KillerTravis might have been joking but I felt that was how it was going to end anyway.

.GqueB.

Banned
I know so little about that plot and game overall that I wouldn't even understand the spoilers.

STAYINDARK!

Dug

Banned
Yeah that pastebin definitely has location spoilers for the game so I would stay dark if you don't want to know anything about the single player.

Camjo-Z

Oh snap guys, I found the cutscenes! Spoiler'd below for those who don't want to know!!!
1. The Beginning
2. HOLY SHIT A ZOMBIE
3. See We Told You It Wasn't Scripted
4. Ellie Gets Stuck Behind a Wall
5. That Scene That Makes Game Journalists Wet Their Pants And Squeal "GOTYAY!!"
6. Everybody Dies
7. Uncharted 4: Drake's Diarrhea Teaser

squidyj

Oh man, this is one game I don't want spoiled for me :(
But I just know I'm going to walk right into a youtube comment sometime before I get to play the game and then I'm fucked.

smr00

Banned
Just avoid:

YouTube comments.
4Chan.
GameFaQs.
Any videogame website's comments section.
Any videogame board that isn't GAF.
Rarely ever go to youtube and when i do i have comments disabled.

Never go to 4chan, gamefaqs, other forums/comment sections or use social media (which can also be a dangerous place) I think i am safe.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man you just know there's gonna be a ton of asshats who account suicide in completely unrelated threads

Raoh

I enjoyed LOST, I spoiled it meaning I ran and searched for spoilers to share with co workers. So this and as many other games is not an issue.

The title of "THIS" thread said "spoilers" and we all clicked on it.

So now that I have yall attention.............

Anyone in the Midtown Manhattan NYC area sign up for the pandemic pre order and probably not buying it? Cause I jumped in too late and only have access to the sights and sounds pack. If your willing to cancel, I'd like to walk in and take that pandemic upgrade.

holla atcha desperate boy...

I forget: NeoGAF has a no-tolerance policy regarding unmarked spoilers for situations like this, right?

Is it perma-ban for anyone who leaks them?

This came is coming next month?

Bad news for us if the game's plot is leaked. You just know griefers are going to send this out

nbthedude

Cool. I wanted to see where this heads. I sold my PS3 last year and didn't particularly want to trudge through another of ND's "on rails" extravangzas to see if they do anything interesting.

I"m going to go read that post this afternoon. Should also innoculate me from any hype bullshit/impulse buy when the game is released.

Edit: wait this is just the title of the cutscenes? Really? That's considered "spoiler"?

Beware of NAG folks. I was spoiled on L.A. Noire's ending just by looking at the forum thread titles in the sidebar of the main page. Plus it's a strongly pro-Sony community on there, so it'll be targeted for sure. I'd just avoid reading comments there entirely.

Gemüsepizza;56507064 said:
I wouldn't mind knowing the end, because I hate bad/sad endings, and I somehow fear this game could have one.
You don't need to be spoiled to know that the game will have a fucking depressing ending. Games like this never end well.

I wanted to bump this thread because I noticed that the cutscene names have been leaked on Reddit's "/r/games" subreddit.

Apparently people have been PM'ing the spoilers to innocent victims. Unfortunately, I had the misfortune of viewing them and I confirm that yes, the spoilers reveal A LOT of the game's crucial plot points.

I would advise everyone to avoid /r/games on Reddit for the time being.

Top Bottom