• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning: The Last of Us' entire plot leaked, be wary of spoilers [in lots of places]

If you got GOW:A you get access to the TLOU demo when it comes out. I think that's how it works, which leads me to think the TLOU demo is MP stuff.
People dug into the locked files and saw the titles to all the SP cutscenes

When does the demo come out? Relatively soon, right? It's the only reason I'm still hanging onto Ascension.

FStop7

Banned
Unfortunately, it's legit.

UPDATE:

I've heard reports that the leaks have been spotted:

IGN forums
IGN comments
Reddit's /r/Games
Reddit's /r/Gaming
4chan's /v/
4chan's /b/
YouTube comments
Pastebin - STAY AWAY FROM PASTEBIN
Sony's community forums
Eurogamer comments
Eurogamer forums
GameSpot comments
GameSpot forums
PM'ing innocent Redditors
PM'ing innocent PSN users
PM'ing innocent XBL users

It's getting really bad.

You should add Twitch chat to the list, too. When I was streaming Assassin's Creed Revelations a bunch of people started dropping AC3 spoilers into the chat. I'm sure that will happen for TLoU, too.

While I'm disappointed in jerks posting spoilers, I'm also totally unsurprised.

On the other hand, I'm almost just as disappointed in Naughty Dog for being this careless. Really bad look, ND.

The_Monk

Posted fellow GAFfers?

Naughty Dog Replacing Ellie with New Character to Render Spoilers Useless in The Last of Us

http://www.p4rgaming.com/naughty-do...to-render-spoilers-useless-in-the-last-of-us/

"Major spoilers for The Last of Us have been leaked and many people have already had the game’s ending ruined for them. The developers at Naughty Dog have decided to completely rewrite the story in order to make these spoilers useless."

5hCaI0Kl.png

“We know a lot of people have been spoiled and have had major plot points ruined for them inadvertently due to the leak,” says creative director Neil Druckmann, “We’ve already received over one thousand e-mails from people complaining that they’re no longer interested in the game because they already know what’s going to happen. In order to rectify this unfortunate situation, we have decided to rewrite the entire game.”

cameron

When the PR ramps up and we get more material for new threads, I bet we'll see some buttholes posting spoilers under the veil of speculation. Just like the Game of Thrones "No Book Spoilers" thread in the OT.

Cth

Can I get a pm with a link to the spoilers? I saw something on paste in but it seemed like a list of the cutscenes nothing detailed.

Thanks in advance!

Man this sucks and it's so far away also, so it's going to be very hard to avoid. Good bye internet...

The only solution I found in this day and age, is to bombard the internet with fake spoilers/rumors so much so that the real spoilers/rumors are void. It's come full circle now, so much shit gets leaked out, that you're not sure what is true.

BUT if the spoilers are unique/twist, then it'll be hard to mask...

Gbraga

What is the history of spoilers around here? Any thread titles spoling past games? I don't want to vanish from the internet until I play it, but if I have to...

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
What is the history of spoilers around here? Any thread titles spoling past games? I don't want to vanish from the internet until I play it, but if I have to...

If a person posts spoiler with out the post inside the spoiler tags [xspoiler][/xspoiler](delete the x), the post is removed and the user banned ( I think on the ban part)
Any thread titles spoling past games?
Depends on how old they are. but usally titles are spoiler free with but keep an eye on
in the title

That you actually thought that was real is hilarious. lol.

If you look reeeeaaal close there is a troll face in the bottom of the article

Open spoilers are removed and the person is banned outright, private messaging spoilers to anyone who wants them is fine, private messaging without their consent can have the sender banned.

Top Bottom