• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warriors: Legends of Troy -- Why didn't anyone tell me?!?

More ho-hum reviews, yet still nothing online.

Play UK (PS3) 14 out of 100
PSM3 Magazine UK 31 out of 100
Official Xbox Magazine UK 6/10

Ugh...

HebrewHammer

Neo Member
Apologies for the double-post, but I guess it isn't going to be the 8th. I'm going to the Dragon Age II midnight launch at GameStop and they said it wasn't shipped to them yet. Interestingly enough, Best Buy has listed the game for a March 10th release.... Interesting... There is still hope for it dropping this week!

HamPster PamPster said:
It should be illegal to mess up a premise as promising as dynasty warriors in ancient Greece

Screw you koei canada

2nvct41.jpg

broham

Just when I thought I was done with the warriors games koei puts one out with a gimmick that interests me. Guess I'm forever destined to buy a warriors style game every other year.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
broham said:
Just when I thought I was done with the warriors games koei puts one out with a gimmick that interests me. Guess I'm forever destined to buy a warriors style game every other year.
That's the problem. Make them work for your dollar, at least.

DW7 should be hot at least.

Dunno if I want to go for the PS3 or 360 version though.

Also somebody mentioned that the 360 version of Troy is no longer happening...at least not in the US. What the hell?

oracrest

Dead to Rights said:
So according to the Koei website this game is coming out (shipping?) next Tuesday. Is there anyone who's going to be picking it up? Has there been any reviews in any magazines? I can't seem to find anything.

I am going to be picking this up.

I played the demo at E3, and was pleasantly surprised. The character's animation fights very similar to the choreography of combat from the movie "Troy." I'm a big sucker for ancient Greek stuff, and the design seems pretty grounded.

I hope it turns out to be decent.

Gotta love that a Canadian developed game was canceled in the US on 360 but supposedly will still see release over in Europe and more surprisingly Japan. So a Japanese 360 release is more feasible than a US release? Odd to say the least. Of course this is assuming the Euro and Japanese 360 versions do indeed still see release.

Gotta love that a Canadian developed game was canceled in the US on 360 but supposedly will still see release over in Europe and more surprisingly Japan. So a Japanese 360 release is more feasible than a US release? Odd to say the least. Of course this is assuming the Euro and Japanese 360 versions do indeed still see release.
Epic bump (I didn't realize the OT thread was buried in community), but yeah, this just sneaked up on the 360 Marketplace, making this the fourth(?) Games On Demand only 360 game in North America.

Honestly, given what I know about what happened, I have to say I'm still shocked that it came out in North America on the 360, especially now.

I played this about a year ago. I already had a low opinion on Japanese-made Musou games, but this North American-made one somehow managed to be worse.

Top Bottom