• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warzone is a buggy piece of shit

Kerotan

I don't normally make threads so you can probably guess how pissed off I am.

Warzone has been plagued with glitches for months now. This week the game breaking infinite stim glitch returned for like the 4th time (just remove them permanently already ffs) and a few days later we get a big patch to fix it.

Low and behold me and my buddy are crashing out of about every 1 in 3 games. The main menu takes fucking ages to load your friends list properly. It's a shit show.

Last month we were plagued by the hks and dv crash errors. Activision have the cash so fucking fix your game and while you're at it make a ps5 version.

500 wins, 17.000 kills and I've never been as pissed off with this beautiful master piece of a game.

I moved back to the superior PUBG, never looking back again. They removed bots, game is really smooth on next gen. But...still crashes to dashboard haha

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Warzone is a buggy piece of shit​

Corrected for you

Your Welcome GIF by memecandy

JimboJones

Uninstalled it last month, just kept crashing randomly, lots of crashes earlier last year too then it was great for a few months then back to crashing.

Thanks all, for reminding me I need to uninstall this piece of shit from my PC. I tried it again once Cold War came out and wasn't really feeling the new map.

Great core game not taken seriously by its shitty indie developers. Treating their biggest game like some half assed side project. Glitches and bugs everywhere, ranging from minor inconsequential bugs, to game breaking glitches. The one that annoys me the most is when you sometimes pick up a load out and the game freezes for a couple of seconds.

The content feed is shitty, the Cold War integration was amateur at best, they rarely changes things up on the map, game has been stale since Cold War was close to release.

It's too bad because this is the best BR I've played, solid core foundations, less reliance on RNG with the store, load out, and gulag, and fun contracts diversifying your gameplay.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I’ve been trying to cross play with a buddy all FUCKING night.

we got 1 match..
its the wank servers

Great core game not taken seriously by its shitty indie developers. Treating their biggest game like some half assed side project. Glitches and bugs everywhere, ranging from minor inconsequential bugs, to game breaking glitches. The one that annoys me the most is when you sometimes pick up a load out and the game freezes for a couple of seconds.

The content feed is shitty, the Cold War integration was amateur at best, they rarely changes things up on the map, game has been stale since Cold War was close to release.

It's too bad because this is the best BR I've played, solid core foundations, less reliance on RNG with the store, load out, and gulag, and fun contracts diversifying your gameplay.
Yep. That's the problem, for how absolute trash it is from a technical and content perspective, it is still just so good to play. It is damn near criminal to have to put up with so much crap to do it though.

Kerotan

And now there's no hitmarkers sometimes, and the Operators menu doesn't work lmao, what a disaster
Was just about to say this. Fucking disgrace.

This is their big money making game. Treat it like it.

I read a post the other day that Activision run the tightest ship ever. No extra expense is made. Penny pinching bastards.

I don't normally make threads so you can probably guess how pissed off I am.

Warzone has been plagued with glitches for months now. This week the game breaking infinite stim glitch returned for like the 4th time (just remove them permanently already ffs) and a few days later we get a big patch to fix it.

Low and behold me and my buddy are crashing out of about every 1 in 3 games. The main menu takes fucking ages to load your friends list properly. It's a shit show.

Last month we were plagued by the hks and dv crash errors. Activision have the cash so fucking fix your game and while you're at it make a ps5 version.

500 wins, 17.000 kills and I've never been as pissed off with this beautiful master piece of a game.
Worst net code of any game I’ve ever played outside of fifa

carlosrox

Banned
No idea what this talk is about and same with the supposed cheaters.

Never witnessed, like, anything like major bugs or cheats.

Spent around 960 hours in warzone, 8k something kills with 50 wins with randoms and Squads. stopped warzone four weeks ago, way too many issues like the ones you reported OP. Also where’s the PS5 upgrades?

I havent played Warzone in aaages, but I remember the game would crash and everyone would get booted if someone drove a vehicle into some specific place. At least they eventually fixed that.

Both MW and Black Ops Cold War are by far the most buggiest and unstable games I have on my PC.. and my PC is a high end too (3950X/RTX3080).

Earlier today, I've tried the new zombie map for Black Ops Cold War. Couldn't even find a match for a few minutes. When I died, the game crashed.. and it's a common issue atm..

Meanwhile i've played MW right after and my god.... just launching the game is so shitty. Would take a few seconds, black screen, and a super LOUD fucking sound of the intro. And guess what? Time to restart the game because the update requires it! Meanwhile dealing with the super fooking loud intro again. And then... sever maintenance.

Overall, both COD games are just unstable. Warzone is also infested with hackers too and has been since day 1. It's also making COD vets/Pros that play the game as a career actually leaving the game.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Despite all its problems, you could play as Ahmed Johnson and that’s cool because you don’t see him anymore. It’s a snapshot of what the industry was like at that time and even though it’s not the best game it still has value.

decisions

Warzone was a very polished game until Raven took over. I imagine things will be better when MW2 comes out (likely this year's COD). People may not like IW's design choices sometimes, but there's no doubt that they deliver a very polished and smooth product (MW2 excluded).

That said, I still play Warzone multiple times a week and even though it hasn't been as polished recently I still consider it to be far and away the best BR ever made. While there are some problems, I don't really think many of them are major problems. The BOCW update was the worst thing for the game, and they still have not been able to balance the new weapons fully. Would've much rather just taken a new map.

Honestly my biggest issue with this game is that instead of adding the absolutely incredible Realism variant as a permanent game, they keep cycling through these other garbage game modes like Armored Royale, Resurgence, and Juggernaught Royale. And for some reason Plunder is still a permanent mode even though as far as I can tell no one actually likes it.

Last edited:

Old Retro

I've realized in recent years in COD multiplayer, if you aint cheatin you aint compeatin! Now people noscope without actually having a scope mounted on their rifles. And get headshots with iron sights halfway across the map?

THEAP99

Banned
Anyone has this issue? it is driving me up a fucking wall that i can't use gamechat with my friend who's on pc

Kerotan

Just got a hks error there. Fucking pos.

Anybody remember the glitch a few months ago where players even on console could go invisible and invincible.

Keihart

Cant believe it can be worse than any siege season, but i haven't played the game after the first 2 months.

Rickyiez

Also out of all BR, Warzone has probably the worst artistic style. From menu to the characters to the map. All in all ugly shit like it's designed by interns that has zero attraction for newcomers.

Last edited:

matty3092

Yeah warzone is riddled with problems atm kinda wish they would just take out loadouts altogether or if not removing them atleast remove choosing attachments. Also if u think warzone is bad u should see Cold War crashes constantly like every other game and its been that way since launch lol

Esca

Also if u think warzone is bad u should see Cold War crashes constantly like every other game and its been that way since launch lol
My friend and I have been playing zombies the last few weeks in cold war and we each crash at least once while gaming with one another.

matty3092

My friend and I have been playing zombies the last few weeks in cold war and we each crash at least once while gaming with one another.
Me and a friend have been playing alot of zombies also and most games crash before round 30 usually alot earlier at round 12 or so lol

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I've realized in recent years in COD multiplayer, if you aint cheatin you aint compeatin! Now people noscope without actually having a scope mounted on their rifles. And get headshots with iron sights halfway across the map?

Maybe in warzone but regular MW multi has been fine in my experience playing it for a year and a half. Many accused cheaters are actually just good lol.

Top Bottom