• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was there even a party for Pyoro?

10k.png

Shine on you crazy long-tongue diamond!

Pyoro is, if you do not know, a minigame found in most WarioWare games, to my knowlege. On several accounts, the Pyoro games are more entertaining to me than WarioWare itself, simply because the game is artistic, addicting and simple.

When I bought the first WarioWare for GBA I discovered this game after playing all the minigames at least once, and I was wowed. Pyoro is a damn fun game, and ever since I played it the first time I always wished that a game dedicated entirely to this odd little bird would be made. Maybe in the vein of a platformer.

When I first got my DS way back when that came out, I bought WarioWare Touched and the Pyoro game is, without saying, amazing as well.

I bought WarioWare Twisted recently and I completely forgot about Pyoro after not having played my GBA for ages. I unlocked Pyoro R and I was blown away. Just as good as the first, just as addicting, it had it all and I was almost drunk with joy after playing it, getting 20000 points on just my second run-through.

I have to say, whoever made Pyoro needs millions of dollars and deserves several blowjobs from whoever his dream woman (or man) may be.

Maybe the last few paragraphs of my borderline creepy drooling over such a simple game wasn't enough to get the point across, so let me sum it up. I'm contemplating buying a Wii just for, no, not even WarioWare, but just the Pyoro game that's bound to be unlockable within.

It's little spurts of gaming ingenuity like this that makes me think that maybe Nintendo still has their old-school spirit, but I'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, this thread is only for Pyoro and WarioWare related spooging, so have fun with it.

MutFox

Banned
For the 1st WarioWare GBA game,
the best game was the "Paper Airplane" game.
I got a highscore of over 250. :p

Btw, does anybody know if the GC WarioWare has its own Pyoro?

I don't think I played the Touched version, I'll have to check it out.

Pyoro T is just as fun as the others. You pull on Pyoro's tail with the stylus and let it sling back which shoots out his tounge in the direction you were aiming. It works very well and I enjoyed it alot.

Top Bottom