• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was Wolfenstien TNC rewarded in review scores for its SJW agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind the "fat activism" stuff. I honestly found it pretty funny that you have this evil Nazi leader who has issues with her daughter because she is fat.

But they definitely tried to piggyback off all the Trump era insanity by trying to connect white or conservative America with Nazis. Because of course to woke people, anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a nazi. It's definitely infected with that kind of mindset, which the first game didn't have.

Scotty W

Gold Member
A: I have a problem with the sjw propaganda in this game.
B: Why do you have a problem with shooting Nazis?
A: I don’t- that’s why I play Wolfenstein. I just have a problem with the sjw propaganda.
B: So you support the Nazis?

etc etc ad infinitum

PhaseJump

Banned
My only problem with TNC was I thought the guns could have been stronger, seemed like it took a lot of bullets to bring them down.

That and the level design being big, open dog shit, or how BJ would randomly catch stray bullets and die compared to the killing machine he was on any difficulty in TNO.

I don't know if TNC was patched, I played it and completed it when it launched. TNO was one of my favorite games, and I grabbed all achievements in it on multiple platforms. TNC is forgotten to me. The rest of them I ignored completely. I installed some of them on Game Pass, I think. I deleted them to make space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom