• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

nelchaar

Salt lake Gaf, I'm head to the theater. Seek me out and drop a hello if you want. Black jeans, blue t shirt stripped black, Real Madrid bag, Real Madrid sports sweater. I like Real Madrid.

Likely to be playing vita.

RPGCrazied

Really wish this was on TV or the Live Event Viewer app on PS3. Watching it through ustream I know I'm going to have problems with buffering, just like last year.

As much as I would consider going to one of these things, these kinda of events never happened near me even though I live in a high population area of Ohio.

The closest one to me is in Columbus, oh well. Everyone else going have fun!

They've begun passing out tickets at STL. Pretty sure they're gonna let us in to start claiming seats.

Edit: Yeah, we have our seats. Not crowded as of 18:44.

Eventgrid people finally showed up in Chicago, and they separated the line in to the ticket holders line and the waitlisters line. We're about 60 deep now. Not much else to report though. No gifts/freebies to report on yet, aside from some lanyards/badges that they brought out but haven't yet distributed.

Moofers

We need pics!!!!!
Not much to see man. There's like 60 people standing around trying to dodge the sun. It's windy out so I don't smell any B.O.

No Vita owners in sight since I don't see any animu body pillows being hugged.

---

Ok this JUST happened. Big dude pulls up on a motorcycle with like Journey or something (the band) playing from the stereo. Guys in line laugh and say "He's a GAFer!" And then they laughed.

Eterniti

If there's any Los Angeles GAFers are at Century City, I'm having a drink at the bar in BJ's. Wearing a grey sweater and black cap ☺️

fedexpeon

Banned
Yup, take some pictures so we can experience the hype.
Especially a videoclip if there is a Sony's megaton during the conference.
I want to see what would it be like to see so many fans in one place truly yelling instead of faking it.

Chris R

Ok this JUST happened. Big dude pulls up on a motorcycle with like Journey or something (the band) playing from the stereo. Guys in line laugh and say "He's a GAFer!" And then they laughed.

Hey man, Journey is a cool band :(

15 mins before I leave work, hope the crowd isn't too crazy at my theater.

8GXiPh6.jpg

Nyc, i am at like at 60th percentile

Smidget

Salt lake Gaf, I'm head to the theater. Seek me out and drop a hello if you want. Black jeans, blue t shirt stripped black, Real Madrid bag, Real Madrid sports sweater. I like Real Madrid.

Likely to be playing vita.

Will do. Black dress pants and stripped blue work polo. Beard. Hipster glasses.

Top Bottom