• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

At the Chicago location, there are about 20 people in line at this point. Not much else to report at this moment. It's pretty dead here right now. Haven't even seen any Eventgrid or Sony people yet.

Animekatt

I'm currently in line at the Orlando theater. They separated the confirmed ticket holders from the wait list line. The wait list line is much much longer.

Walked by the NYC theatre at 6. Couldn't believe how many people were online already. Went and got some drinks with my boy. About to go see if the line is extra crazy now.

I'll get to the Columbus event a bit before 8:30...I don't think you can really get a horrible seat and it's not like I won't be able to rewatch everything. Basically going to grab whatever goodies they have

border

Yeah, I guess I'm skipping this thing. I feel like the Wait List is hopeless, and the Giant Bomb streams are so much better. These press conferences will always disappoint you if you expect huge dramatic megatons -- better to have some fun with these guys that enjoy taking the piss out of everything and goofing on it.

Cant take pics... passes have a redeemable code on them... Mine has batman on it, others have the order...not sure what else. Might be different beta codes??

Small theater in nyc...if youre deep in waitline not sure if youll make it...

Lemondish

In line in Boston, Wolverine shirt on sitting on the likely disgusting carpet.

interesting that there are lines already. is this wait list or just people getting in line because they want to get "ideal" seats?

Ideal seats is why I'm here early. And I hate driving in Boston so I took the train in - usually turns into a whole day affair with us grabbing a drink locally and stuff.

Con_Smith

Banned
Showed up early at the at showing and saw it empty. Grabbing some food and heading back around 8.

Anyone got a link for the Google doc they can pm me so I can check how deep we'll be down here?

Top Bottom