• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs PC performance thread [Read post #1215 before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people here are already playing it on PC here now...

Screenshots:
iPWeR8qLkbZWe.jpg

ibycgtGIRJR6g8.jpg

ibeUVSa6uEVoWj.jpg

ib1qxpznC47gxj.jpg

ibsWH7Wk93iftK.jpg

iQRqFMK9cQCPh.jpg

Zeppeli

Banned
660 OC SLI, 8GB of 666hz DDR3, and a 3.8ghz i5-750.

I'm going to go head to head with this game... Let's rock!

Wag

Someone test if the game supports 21:9 AR for ultrawidescreen displays (LG 34UM95, etc) please.

Skyzard

Banned
4 more days to unlock? seriously...

hope my 4770k @ 4.4 and 780 ti sc can handle the e3 light setting mode at 60fps. it's included right?

After all the horrible pictures and videos of the PC version it was about time people unlocked the true PC setting. Very nice.

Gaz_RB

It was all a ploy by Ubi. They wanted us to hack the game files to unlock PC mode.

Seriously though, from what I've seen, this game doesn't seem to face the poor performance that plagues other Ubi open world games on PC.

I'll be playing this on a i5-3570K & 680 SLI (MSI, 2GB). 16GB RAM.

I'm beginning to regret not buying a GPU with more memory. I play at 1080, but I feel more games are requiring greater GPU memory.

I'm reading about some disappointments with the "early" copy, in terms of performance...but with most AAA games nowadays, I'm sure there'll be a massive day one patch. Just to confirm, 335.23 is the latest non-beta driver out? (For 600 series cards).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom