• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Way of the Samurai 2 - Gamespot review

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/samurai2/review.html

"The original Way of the Samurai wasn't a great game, but it was highly original and had lots of potential. Unfortunately, this sequel doesn't make good on that potential and is liable to disappoint fans of the first game reasonably expecting the sequel to be an improvement on its predecessor. At any rate, Way of the Samurai 2 does retain many of the same interesting features as the previous game, but you'll need to cut through a lot of chaff to get to them."

belgurdo

Banned
This game isn't faring well in reviews, but it has a fanbase, so I might pick it up. I can always Bay it if it sucks.

HAOHMARU

Fixed2BeBroken said:
lol, i didnt know they made a sequel to this craptacular game.

Oh no you didn't! GDMFTBBYGATFPWARD!

Anyway, the first game rocks! I think I will be skipping this one though...maybe get it used for cheap.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I hear Greg Kasavin likes to take game developer's nut and roast them for sport.

I still find it hard to accept the reviews that Way of the Samurai 2 is getting. I mean of course I didn't expect 9/10 and 4/5 across the board, I was just expecting something slightly abover average, but I've seen a lot more scores that are 6/10 and 4/10. It seemed like it took the first game and just expanded on everything, I guess it just needed to take a few more extra steps.

Top Bottom