• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need to help McDonalds die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to McDs the other day (for some reason) and ordered a double quarter pounder meal, what I got was a large tasteless burger and disgusting fries and a tiny drink for like 5 freaking bucks.

Wendy's owns all over that shit. So dont go to McDonalds.

Why the hell did you go to McDonald's in the first place? The only reason they still exist is because they have a sweet deal with Disney that can attract the kiddies, which is why they have those adult themed commercials to attract mature customers.

God damned I hate that damn song. Is the I'm loving it in different styles of pop shit really attracting the 18-25 market at all? Why can't they just stick to the kiddie crap?

McDonalds has to be one of the worst fast food chains ever. Ive never understood why so many people go there. Wendys does fucking rock.

yoshifumi

Banned
if wendy's were to bring back the cheddar lovers bacon cheeseburger as a permanent menu item, i would join their cause for life

Sonic takes forever. Worst off, they dont know their own menu cause their menu system sucks.

Hey, can I have a #1 as a #2 but without mayo in a #7 meal?

*what?*

A #1 as a #2

*a lemonade*

No I ...

*F U WE ARE SONIC BOW TO YOUR MASTERS AND PARK YER CAR AND WAIT 30 MINUTES WHILE WE JACK OFF AND CALL IT MAYO!*

Wendy's fries are usually cold and soggy when I go there. We need a McDonalds/Wendy's merger. McD's fries with Wendy's burgers.

Wendy's is definitely better, but I love certain items in McDonalds like the chicken nuggets and the Big Mac. They always oversalt their fries though, which annoys me. However, I'm one of the very few people who don't like salt very much; I prefer my fries by themselves or with vinegar or ketchup.

[edit] McDonald's is also one of the few fast food restaurants that don't give you a receipt. If you're not careful, they can overcharge you sometimes.

trippingmartian said:
Wendy's Burger >>> McDonald's Burger
McDonald's Fries >>> Wendy's Fries
Chicken sandwhiches are about equal IMO.

Does that include the spicy chicken sandwich, cause if it does, your tounge is malfuctioning. God that is what makes Wendy's for me.

Jim Bowie

I haven't eaten McDonald's in three years. It's absolutely rancid, overpriced bullshit. There's nothing redeemable on their menu.

For delicious fast food, I go to Hardee's, Taco Bell, or the ever-lovin' White Castle.

White Castle fucking owns McDonald's in everything. And they own every fast food chain in terms of drinks, since they serve red creme soda.

ConfusingJazz said:
Does that include the spicy chicken sandwich, cause if it does, your tounge is malfuctioning. God that is what makes Wendy's for me.
Haha I didn't give spicy chicken the edge only because it's the worst thing to order in the winter coming in from the cold. Nasal drip drip drip

Alucard

Banned
I haven't eaten at Mcdonald's in about 3-4 months now. I do like their chicken burgers though. Their fries are also good.

...but after watching Supersize Me, I just can't look at fast food the same way again.

Oni Jazar

Wendy's fries piss me off. They're too damn inconsistent when you order 'em. Sometimes therey're deliciously crisp and hot and sometimes they're fsking soggy and nasty! Damn Wendy, learn a lesson from Checkers and make 'em fresh to order.

jett

D-Member
Nearly every single american burger franchise sucks dick. Who the fuck can be satisified with the miniature shit they sell in those places.

darscot

The only problem with this is the fact that you went to a restaraunt ordered basically the worst thing on the menu and then bitched because it sucked. Who orders double quarter pounders? Did you ask for mayo as a drink?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
WTF! Mcdonald's french fries are among the best in the fast food world.

And Big Macs and McChickens are awesome. There other burgers aint too bad too.

Wendy's value menu also kicks flavours of ass. Both are good.

Hey no love for Burger King?

Then again, aside from their chicken sandwitch and chickent tenders (which used to be bigger and juicer) everything else sucks.

And as for those "I'm Loving It Ads" TV ads, not only are they dumb, but they make no sense. Some are even mean spirited. WTF?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
I quit fast food burgers shortly after reading Fast Food Nation, though it was entirely coincidental. :)

Fusebox

Banned
So you got a dud cook MAF, it isnt always that bad - or maybe American Maccas is, but Aussie Maccas isnt.

We have a lean-beef burger at the moment that owns.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
MrAngryFace said:
I went to McDs the other day (for some reason) and ordered a double quarter pounder meal, what I got was a large tasteless burger and disgusting fries and a tiny drink for like 5 freaking bucks.

Wendy's owns all over that shit. So dont go to McDonalds.

It has been my experience that the quality of food at McDonalds varies wildly restaurant from restaurant. Wendy's, too -- the one near work sucks, but the one near where I live is really good.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Gek54 said:
2 tasty McChickens and a phat 40oz Drink for $2.80 at my McDs

McChickens are always good, the double cheeseburgers are good when they don't slap ketchup all over the bun. btw, I get a receipt at the Mcdonalds near me, it has your order number and everything when you eat inside.

Ecrofirt

The quality of fast food places is different at every one you go to. The only wat to stop that would be to have robots make the food.

That said, I don't like anything at BK.

Around here, the Wendy's fries and the McDonalds fries taste very similiar. Both are awesome.

Mcdonalds has my favorite burgers. The double quarter-pounder is my favorite item on the menu, followed by the $1 double cheeseburgers.

Do you guys all have the Dollar Menu where you live? Let me tell you, it's the best thing to ever hit fast food.

raYne

Micky D's rox!

As long as all you buy are:
Chicken McNuggets- wih sweet & sour sauce.
Big Mac- yay "secret sauce"
Fries- best fries known to man

Once a month I'm all over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom