• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers me when the information is inaccurate or incorrect.

you can't deny the #truthfacts!

zsrUHPK.png

I have an idea for Major Nelson's tag... anyone remember the CAGcast where Wombat called him the Ronald McDonald of Microsoft . . ?

Haha, well if it seems like I tend to cut the Xbox One some slack, it's because I have a very good friend developing for the machine as a first party.

Now that you admit it, please don't go claiming that you don't have a bias or agenda anymore. The bolded is the reason why, and it shows in your post.

Barzul

Nope. Not my style. Plenty of people in the industry do but I don't think that's a look for me.
Major, when will see an official video of the OS in action? I'm very interested in the gesture stuff that Yusuf Mehdi demonstrated at the XB1 reveal. But we haven't really heard much since then.

Welcome aboard Major :)

Seems nearly impossible to have an answer from you (based on the HUGE amount of questions already posted) but i would love to know something: Are you going to pack a free game on US XBOX one bundles?

Welcome again!

rawd

Did you have to take a kissy face selfie with your email address scribbled as verification to join GAF

hawk2025

Let's thrown some juicy questions in here:

1) The UI video that leaked today -- when do we get to see the real thing? I really liked what I saw, but I want to see more! Much more!

2) Why have we not seen a blog post from you like the one from the beginning of the current generation, where you compared the specs of the PS3 and 360?

GavinGT

Banned
Probably the Xbox 360 since I joined the team before the launch, therefore I was more directly involved with the planning (features etc.) of that console / Xbox Live.

Are you still heavily involved in planning, or do you mostly deal with the community these days?

Iacobellis

Probably the Xbox 360 since I joined the team before the launch, therefore I was more directly involved with the planning (features etc.) of that console / Xbox Live.

Good point. I remember you mentioned something along those lines in an interview I watched online recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom