• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to Night Vale [Mafia] |OT| The Dog Park will not harm you

Palmer_v1

By your logic, Palmer, anyone who refers to their role by their character/role name is in violation of this rule, though.

Gray areas. I just thought it best to stop it until Retro could clarify what he's allowing.

You are Old Woman Josie, who talks to Angels

Saying you're a doc is obviously fine. Saying you're Josie is fine. Saying you are "Old Woman Josie, who talks to Angels" is maybe a different issue.

RetroMG

We are wandering into a grey area here.

Asking for a name is acceptable. Asking for more than that is metagaming at best and rule breaking at worst. Besides, let me remind you that we've already seen where making decisions based on the flavor is a dangerous business.

So, I meticulously combed through this thread last night and built a whole case, I'll let Scrafty do her thing but I want to target someone else today and let our SK get Karu tonight if Scrafty is telling the truth. There are probably two scum left so Karu is one and ??? is the other. Let's try to lynch ??? today.

There was some theorizing last night but the below is basically a copy and paste from my gossip chat from last night, the target and final scum is Unmasked Ferret:

So this post is an easy one to point back to. Knowing whether Kevin is in the game or not isn't really some huge advantage but now that we know Kevin is in the game, this was kind of a weird thing for Ferret to bother trying to correct Fireblend on.

He took a hard line on not commenting on Squidy vs. Razmos (and Trigger), this neutrality stuck around for a lot of day 1. Was he worried about his teammate going earlya nd figured if he stayed neutral on the topic, it would die down?

This reads list provides an interesting story if you just look at the Squidy/Razmos/Trigger triangle. He calls Squidy pro town, which, to the scum perspective, he was probably going to come off as the towniest town ever if Razmos ever got lynched (Mazre even set Squidy up as town too in his reads list). Then he null reads both Tazmos and Trigger but you'll notice that he says that he thinks Trigger has a higher chance of being the scum.

I was skeptical of this post at the time and on a re-read, still makes red flags. I'm usually a pretty easy person for mafia to try and lynch. It never works out but it always looks good on paper since I do tend to act weird. This could have been the rumblings of trying to make me look guilty. Especially since at this point, mazre knew what I was and scum may have been trying to make me seem suspect before I said anything about Mazre.

After this post, for a lot of day 2, Ferret posts a lot of good stuff but I think we had been knocking into him so much about only defending himself and not scum hunting that he decided to change his play style so that he would seem less suspicious. Of note is that he only goes after Pop, Setre, and Pop who I am all pretty sure are town so he didn't really do any favors. He also bandwagoned with me on every single vote at the end of day 2. He was jumping around a lot and it was probably because he didn't want an accidental tie, whoever died from the three of them was a fine choice.

He didn't push this super hard but he kept bringing up the possibility of saying that I was the lost partner. I still find it odd because he didn't give the same push to Setre who has also claimed a female character. He also starts a rumbling at the end of this post that maybe Squidy is the scum and Razmos is the unsuspecting town.

This was an interesting thing to say to Razmos since they have a secret chat to each other but I've been in a scum chat before, sometimes people just aren't looking at both thread simultaneously. If Ferret thought that Razmos wasn't looking at scum chat, he might have just snuck advice in here hoping that Razmos would see it. It wasn't bad advice so it wouldn't be scummy at the time.

Again, kind of a fence post, he is starting to say that maybe Squidy is the bad one in all of this but we needs to go back and re-read today's stuff. Day 3 was rough for scum, Razmos almost seemed like a sure thing with two lynches but I'm sure scum still had to try. Squidy was going to be their first good person to push votes to and I think I see that in this post.

Still fence sitting on Razmos but the crack is starting. Razmos is becoming a lost cause at this point.

Here's where the bus had to start. He did a little back and forth with Squidy before this but I don't think he saw anything that was going to make saving Razmos a possibility so he is starting to throw Razmos under. He votes Razmos in his next post.

I also see a lot of this interaction with Squidy (didn't post all links, they are all around this area) as him trying to get chummy with Squidy. Squidy was going to come out looking GREAT if he survived and Razmos died. Getting on Squidy's good side might have been a great place for scum to be.

VOTE: Unmasked Ferret

I'll just address these in order.

1. I wasn't really trying to correct Fireblend, it was more like thinking out loud and me taking the flavor too seriously.

2. I really did want to go back and recheck their stuff at that point, because honestly I didn't think Raz or Trigger were scum and I wanted to see if I could understand what Squidy was trying to say about them.

3. I felt that Squidy was really putting himself on the line by going after the two above even if I didn't think either was scum. The Trigger Razmos thing was less Trigger has a higher chance of being scum and more Trigger seems a little more suspicious since Raz and Squidy had some sort of history, a lot of people had similar opinions so this is a weird thing to point at.

4. I was not trying to make you look guilty, I was just providing my opinion on why you weren't targeted instead of Fireblend on night one. If anything I was trying to make you look less guilty by saying that you make a good cover and it would have wasted some time discussing whether or not everyone trust you should a lynch attempt be made. Not much of an issue this game though.

5. I'm not sure if you meant Pop, Setre and Trigger or something else since you have Pop twice. I was originally on the fence between Pop and Trigger and wanted to get Pop's an idea of what Pop was thinking so I voted for him and asked a fairly straight forward question. When he answered I asked another one. Before Trigger came back and responded to some of the questions on him I was going to put my vote there since Pop at least had defended himself, but then Trigger did respond to what people were asking and I felt that Pop was the better choice of the two, since I was still more suspicious of him and and the read would have been nice, I switched over to Setre because I thought you were fairly trustworthy and I was willing to take a risk since I still wasn't convinced that Pop was scum. After all the last minute shenanigans I originally just unvoted but then there was a tie between Trigger and Pop and I'd rather have some info (granted by the time I actually changed my vote the tie had already been broken), Pop had originally voted on himself to safe Setre which seemed pretty town to me so I went with Trigger.

6. I brought it up twice. Once because you and Ty4on both said there wasn't a flavor reason why it would be possible, and I take the flavor to seriously. The second time was just to provide the reason why I didn't completely trust you, and instead just mostly trusted you. I don't see the rumbling, and since we know Squidy's flip now I feel like it was probably a good thing to consider how everyone would have thought of Squidy if Raz was tow/scum.

7. I wasn't really saying anything to Raz, just agreeing that what you said made sense.

8. I still didn't really read Raz as scum and after what happened to Trigger I wanted to be a little more cautious with reactive posters. Squidy had been focusing on Raz for a while and that stood out to me just not really seriously.

9. I was just considering you question, again too serious about the flavor. I also think things through a bit more instead of just taking everything at face value when I'm asked direct questions

10. I really just didn't believe Raz's claim at that point.

11. I responded to something he directed at me, asked him a question, told him he left a person out of the list that was his response to my question, and then responded to that. The last part of the post linked wasn't actually directed at Squidy but was more of rhetorical thinking out loud kinda thing.

I see your vote on me Pop, but since there isn't anything for me to reply to I'm just acknowledging it.

Sorian

Banned
Now that I'm not on mobile, I don't mean to come off as an asshole though I'm sure I do. It's a cosplay game though, I'm pretty sure asking for a character name and title isn't the end of the world. If it were then the world would have ended multiple times in this very game and all the way back to Archer game at least.

As far as flavor, I still take issue with Carlos having ESP apparently. I'm not really concerned with Scrafty and Karu at the moment though.

Sorian

Banned
Let's discuss my other issue with you Ferret, voting patterns.

You are the only player alive (aside from myself and I'll explain why I'm a bit of a different case during this) who has voted for every single lynch so far. On the Darklighter vote, the players still alive are Flush, Ferret, UltraJay, Scrafty, and Sorian. If we take a look at the next day, the final decision was Trigger. From the list I just provided, 3 people were present on the Trigger vote: Sorian, UltraJay, and Ferret. Finally, the big vote of day 3, Razmos. Only Sorian and Ferret can be found on this vote.

Now, yes, Razmos was scum, I am well aware of this but you're vote came in long after the point of no return in my opinion. It was double lynch day and with 5 people (I'm including myself who was hovering between Squidy and Razmos just to keep them close) who were not going to budge from Razmos, it was time for scum to bus or be found out, also bussing the wolf cub is a good strat on any day.

Let's look back at the Trigger vote though. A quote:

I'm willing to take a chance with you on this Sorian
I swear to god if this is for vote patterns

VOTE: Setre

It's always about voting patterns Ferret. That's the game. You followed me on every single bandwagon at the end of day 2? Why is that? The answer is easy, it didn't matter who was lynched, they were all town but votes had to be cast so a tie wasn't made by accident, all a tie there would have done was save a town life. You were never really sure about any of your votes either. The post above sounds like a gambler following on someone else's hot tip. And the rest of the day:

unvote

I don't want to switch my vote back to Pop since now I think he is probably town. And I'm not so sold on Trigger being scum either.

Willing to go in either direction, you were watching to see if I was going to swing votes again or if anyone else was going to do something. You were ready to pounce at whoever was the role leader.

And then two Trigger votes came in which put him easily ahead of Pop and:

VOTE: Trigger

I don't want a tie, and at the moment Trigger is the only one who isn't completely reading as town.

Ty4on I saw the edit when reading through people's post from that morning when I got home from class, since I wasn't around when the day ended and only really looked for Darklighter's post.

It seems like I know a lot about Boo Boo'n because I did go back and make sure I read his post after his death, because like everyone else I was confused as to why he was killed.

Sorry about all the fluff, I'm trying to be better about it. I guess I should have used fewer words in response to Boo Boo? I'm really not sure what I could have done differently with that reaponse.

I have been trying to go against my lurker instinct and be more contributive, though I still feel like I could do better.[/QUOTE]

This post comes right out, I think you could have easily subbed in Pop for Trigger in this post and still done the same vote, this is a bigger post but none of it is actually about your vote, it's about your defense from something else. Nothing else changed in the half hour after that vote and the day ended, you weren't needed anymore so you were gone.

It's just all scum tells as far as I am concerned. The only saving grace from everything you did was being on the Razmos vote but he was the wolf cub and your vote came after it became obvious there was no saving Razmos (no one bought the role claim). This is just as easily a bus as it is a good vote.

Sorian

Banned
You had a [/quote] in the post I tried to quote above so it messed up formatting, didn't even notice lol.

VOTE: Trigger

I don't want a tie, and at the moment Trigger is the only one who isn't completely reading as town.

Ty4on I saw the edit when reading through people's post from that morning when I got home from class, since I wasn't around when the day ended and only really looked for Darklighter's post.

It seems like I know a lot about Boo Boo'n because I did go back and make sure I read his post after his death, because like everyone else I was confused as to why he was killed.

Sorry about all the fluff, I'm trying to be better about it. I guess I should have used fewer words in response to Boo Boo? I'm really not sure what I could have done differently with that reaponse.

I have been trying to go against my lurker instinct and be more contributive, though I still feel like I could do better.

That part is all quote from you, sorry about messed up formatting in my last post.

Let's discuss my other issue with you Ferret, voting patterns.

So I'll respond for the most part by saying that I stand by everything I said before. I voted for Raz because I didn't trust his claim, and while I know there were 4 (5 counting you) votes on him, getting him closer to being locked in also seemed like a good idea. Going a bit further down but why would I bus Raz when it was double lynch day and I could have voted for Squidy or Seath (who still never answered my question, Seath Carlsburg! This is a joke, don't bother anymore at this point Seath).

As for Trigger you can really spin any actions I would have taken as being scummy whether I voted for Pop, Trigger, someone else, or no one . You thought you were on to something with Setre and I was willing to support. Setre claimed and Pop was self sacrificing so I backed off. Honestly if everyone decided that Pop was still the target and he had a clear lead I would have just stayed unvoted, but when I put my vote on Trigger there was a tie (once again by the time I actually posted there wasn't but I'm a slow poster and was stuck on mobile that day making me even slower) and I thought that some info from the lynch and the off chance that Trigger was scum was a better move than a tie or staying silent. I don't know what you expected me to do after that but nothing else was going on so I was just watching for the end of the day.

sorry about the /quote in that post I didn't notice it in there until later.

Kevyt

RIP Coppa and Setre. Wow the day moves fast! That's a lot of posts for just a couple of hours since the day started. Well let's see what's going on...

Poor mafia.

Alright first things first.

I was targeted by that stupid mist thing. I'm supposed to be posting in song lyrics today but I'm not about that life. My only action is a day action that allows me to invite people to my gossip chat. I am at the maximum of three people over there already so I'll just be taking the role block.

Not sure if this power is scum-aligned and they figured they could silence me and kill other people or town-aligned and the person doing it realized they could target me and I would ignore the stipulation anyway but there it is.

Oh my goddd.... That's a curse I would want so badly!! Can I have your curse? Retro please! Oh no... *gasps* I'm hearing something. Oh... Uh oh... it seems that the curse has shifted to me. For some weird reason. I now must start posting in song lyrics and with gifs.

What a strange turn of events! Well I have to start now, because now the curse has kicked in....~

"And now.. something you've been waiting for.
Something you want. Something you may need.

Something... something maybe you've been waiting for.
If so, then I'll give it to y'all.

How about something nice and easy?
Why not? I'd like to do that for you all.

There's just one thing. As you see,
somehow I never ever seem to do
nothing completely nice and easy.

Maybe it's because I like to do it nice and rough.

So we're going to do this easy, and then we're gonna do the finish rough."

giphy.gif

Pretty sure you're not supposed to quote from, or ask for, anything specific in role PMs.

---->

I'm not allowed to ask for the name of their character and what they are called? That would be new.

My name is Dana Cardinal and I am a Night Vale Public Radio Intern. Lock me up and throw away the key Palmer.

"We're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore

We've got the right to choose and
There ain't no way we'll lose it
This is our life, this is our song

[......]

We're not gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore"

tumblr_nd8uhr1Vtr1sgmuomo1_500.gif

Palmer_v1

RIP Coppa and Setre. Wow the day moves fast! That's a lot of posts for just a couple of hours since the day started. Well let's see what's going on...

Oh my goddd.... That's a curse I would want so badly!! Can I have your curse? Retro please! Oh no... *gasps* I'm hearing something. Oh... Uh oh... it seems that the curse has shifted to me. For some weird reason. I now must start posting in song lyrics and with gifs.

What a strange turn of events! Well I have to start now, because now the curse has kicked in....~

"And now.. something you've been waiting for.
Something you want. Something you may need.

Something... something maybe you've been waiting for.
If so, then I'll give it to y'all.

How about something nice and easy?
Why not? I'd like to do that for you all.

There's just one thing. As you see,
somehow I never ever seem to do
nothing completely nice and easy.

Maybe it's because I like to do it nice and rough.

So we're going to do this easy, and then we're gonna do the finish rough."

giphy.gif

---->

"We're not gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore

We've got the right to choose and
There ain't no way we'll lose it
This is our life, this is our song

[......]

We're not gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore"

tumblr_nd8uhr1Vtr1sgmuomo1_500.gif

That sounds paraphrased to me, you rabble rouser.

Sorian

Banned
So I'll respond for the most part by saying that I stand by everything I said before. I voted for Raz because I didn't trust his claim, and while I know there were 4 (5 counting you) votes on him, getting him closer to being locked in also seemed like a good idea. Going a bit further down but why would I bus Raz when it was double lynch day and I could have voted for Squidy or Seath (who still never answered my question, Seath Carlsburg! This is a joke, don't bother anymore at this point Seath).

As for Trigger you can really spin any actions I would have taken as being scummy whether I voted for Pop, Trigger, someone else, or no one . You thought you were on to something with Setre and I was willing to support. Setre claimed and Pop was self sacrificing so I backed off. Honestly if everyone decided that Pop was still the target and he had a clear lead I would have just stayed unvoted, but when I put my vote on Trigger there was a tie (once again by the time I actually posted there wasn't but I'm a slow poster and was stuck on mobile that day making me even slower) and I thought that some info from the lynch and the off chance that Trigger was scum was a better move than a tie or staying silent. I don't know what you expected me to do after that but nothing else was going on so I was just watching for the end of the day.

sorry about the /quote in that post I didn't notice it in there until later.

In response to the bolded, there was no way the winds were going to move away from Razmos. You could have voted for Squidy or Seath, sure, but bussing is a very high risk/high reward strategy for scum team members. If you can't save a teammate, the best thing you can do is vote against them and hope if wins you some points. At that point, there was no saving Razmos and, if it were me, I would have gone in hard hoping that it would have bought me some time. I already have slight suspicions of gryvan for other things but then also because he strayed away from voting for Razmos all day when there was so much against him.

Basically, it is a lot of circumstantial evidence but it is a lot to just be all coincidence. It's like Squidy yesterday, there was a lot of scumminess surrounding him and we could have let him slip by on good answers but I didn't want to. There was smoke and with Squidy, there ended up being fire. Is it possible I'm wrong about you? Sure, but I don't think I am and even if I am, we supposedly have scum dying tonight anyway and if that doesn't end the game, we at least have one person that people have bee sticking on since day 1 out of the running. Worst case scenario, you are town, we will know it for sure, and you still win when we wrap this scum team up.

--------

In response to Seath Carlsburg over here, I transfer my curse to you, go wild.

As far as flavor, I still take issue with Carlos having ESP apparently. I'm not really concerned with Scrafty and Karu at the moment though.

He probably doesn't like, have ESPN like yours beautifully does. The travel package mentioned that he could like, do research on people or whatever.

But on-topic I still consider like, not voting Karu out ASAP to be like, a really anti-town move. We should like, get rid of him today unless we want to have to like, potentially deal with more bad guys later.

He probably doesn't like, have ESPN like yours beautifully does. The travel package mentioned that he could like, do research on people or whatever.

But on-topic I still consider like, not voting Karu out ASAP to be like, a really anti-town move. We should like, get rid of him today unless we want to have to like, potentially deal with more bad guys later.

1st off, I'm pretty sure ESPN comes with most basic cable packages, so I'm pretty sure Carlos would have it unless he's one of those cord cutting hipsters.

2nd, the bolded is an interesting word choice. Mind elaborating on that?

Kevyt

I have like, a confession to make.

I'm not just like, some rando tourist like most of you think I am. I've got like, this super special power that lets me like, investigate others and see what kinda stuff is in their heart and whatevs. It's like, ESPN or something.

Fine, if it like, matters that much to you...

The nametag I got in my like, travel package had the name "Carlos" on it but like, that's totally not my name (plus it didn't fit on my bikini top) so I like totally threw it out.

The package also said that my like, ESPN powers were sometimes referred to as like, "an alignment investigator" but like I prefer the title "hot-or-not decider" cuz it has like, an extra ring to it, y'know?

My power is 100% accurate, y'know. So far it's cleared like, Sorian and Mike, but shown that Karu's a bad guy. I will not budge one inch today.

----->

I'm confused what this is. Carlos isn't psychic. I'm unsurprised that Carlos would be the investigator, that was my assumption from the beginning but no, this flavor makes no sense.

Back in Beverley Hills I'm like, a scientist, y'know. Always looking for the next breakthrough in the field of beauty and like, whatever.

*Coughs* Ahem *coughs*

"Can't you see, they are twisting our reality
Never practice what they preach
I'm tellin' you, we're witnessing the mother of all lies
Powerwhores and presidents
Breaking down our confidence
Fooled again, we're witnessing the mother of all lies"

Sorian

Banned

The scum team already lost their recruit, I don't see us being on a time limit. I'm not sure why you are worried about a neutral becoming scum when I'm having them kill scum, that would be the most counter-intuitive way to join a team ever.

The scum team already lost their recruit, I don't see us being on a time limit. I'm not sure why you are worried about a neutral becoming scum when I'm having them kill scum, that would be the most counter-intuitive way to join a team ever.

Okay, like listen, buddy, I don't care if I've like totally cleared you as town, leaving like, an incredibly valuable target in the hands of a neutral who like, may or may not be totally manipulating you is totally anti-town behaviour.

You don't like run this show pal, so stop pretending like you have everyone on a leash.

Okay, like listen, buddy, I don't care if I've like totally cleared you as town, leaving like, an incredibly valuable target in the hands of a neutral who like, may or may not be totally manipulating you is totally anti-town behaviour.

You don't like run this show pal, so stop pretending like you have everyone on a leash.

Honestly I think complaining about people not following your now-highly suspect claims and labeling their alternative plan as "anti-town" is probably more anti-town if anything.

Sorian

Banned

People can feel free to vote how they wish Scrafty. Let's not pretend I'm forcing anyone to do anything. I think your idea is bad and I'm telling people why. Honestly, I also think you are pretty sketchy. Let's follow up on that.

First off, explain your little code thing?

Anywaaaaaay~, I like totally lied earlier when I said I hadn't breadcrumbed my power at all. If I'm like, being honest, I was leaving like some kind of code thingy in my diary entries to mark who I thought was fab and who was so totally unfab with like, O's and X's respectively.

I see that you have a weird order of O's and X's in your day opening posts but can you just break both down for us?

My top good guys would have to be, like you, Coppa, Jay, and AbsolutBro.
Two are just hunches but two are confirmed, and that's like, totally cool you know.
My top bad guys hall of shame would consist of like, Seath, Razmos and Stan.
If we were to vote out like, Raz and one other, I think that'd be like, the optimal plan.

This post is also odd to me in retrospect. I went along with you so hard yesterday because I thought you were cop but that theory went out the window when I saw that a cop was useless on Razmos. Now you pop in today and say you are cop and this whole Razmos thing was a fluke. Seems odd that you guided us so strongly on a hunch. Anyway, who were the two confirmed in your list above? I see myself but no Mike up there and there isn't anyone else confirmed except for Coppa now from that list.

In response to the bolded, there was no way the winds were going to move away from Razmos. You could have voted for Squidy or Seath, sure, but bussing is a very high risk/high reward strategy for scum team members. If you can't save a teammate, the best thing you can do is vote against them and hope if wins you some points. At that point, there was no saving Razmos and, if it were me, I would have gone in hard hoping that it would have bought me some time. I already have slight suspicions of gryvan for other things but then also because he strayed away from voting for Razmos all day when there was so much against him.

Basically, it is a lot of circumstantial evidence but it is a lot to just be all coincidence. It's like Squidy yesterday, there was a lot of scumminess surrounding him and we could have let him slip by on good answers but I didn't want to. There was smoke and with Squidy, there ended up being fire. Is it possible I'm wrong about you? Sure, but I don't think I am and even if I am, we supposedly have scum dying tonight anyway and if that doesn't end the game, we at least have one person that people have bee sticking on since day 1 out of the running. Worst case scenario, you are town, we will know it for sure, and you still win when we wrap this scum team up.

--------

In response to Seath Carlsburg over here, I transfer my curse to you, go wild.

I personally wouldn't have bussed but that's not really a conversation worth having now. As for the bolded, I actually figured I would be put in this position pretty early on and am fairly ok with it, at this point I'm more of a distraction than anything and getting rid of that is a smart thing to do. But we do have the whole day to discuss other things in the meantime.

I think Seath is trying to tell us something but I can't decipher his song. Maybe take some vocal lessons Carlsburg (I'm going to keep the Seath Carlsburg thing going for as long as possible, actually I'm already kinda bored with it so maybe not).

The fight between Sorian and Scrafty is odd, it seems like there are pretty easy ways to come to a compromise on this. I mean at the moment the options are lynch me and feed Karu to the neutral or Lynch Karu and feed me to the neutral both options from a perfectly town perspective would be about the same if we're both suspect, but again we have the whole day to come up with something.

Scrafty why didn't you investigate Pop, what did he say? And why was Karu your second choice?

I see that you have a weird order of O's and X's in your day opening posts but can you just break both down for us?

X's are like, people I feel bad about or confirmed bad guys. O's are people I feel good about or confirmed good guys.

I put the like, cipher in my first end of day post so that people could pick up on it but I guess nobody did. I even updated it with each new death to make things more clear.

This post is also odd to me in retrospect. I went along with you so hard yesterday because I thought you were cop but that theory went out the window when I saw that a cop was useless on Razmos. Now you pop in today and say you are cop and this whole Razmos thing was a fluke. Seems odd that you guided us so strongly on a hunch. Anyway, who were the two confirmed in your list above? I see myself but no Mike up there and there isn't anyone else confirmed except for Coppa now from that list.

Razmos was like a hunch but it was like, the best hunch I had and it turned out to be correct so really I was like, staking everything on it. The top town list was like, people I felt good about plus two confirmed good guys (you and AbsolutBro, but the "good" part is like tenuous for you now) but I left Mike off since he was still like, acting weird despite being confirmed so I thought he might be like, a godfather or whatever. Now that the real godfather is like totally dead, that's not a worry any more.

And now I'm like delivering Karu to you all, so you can like do with that information what you please but I am NOT moving my vote off of him and am very uncomfortable with the idea of like, trusting that someone else will take care of him without ulterior motives. I mean like, what would the plan have been had I not given him up? It seems like, too perfect for my liking.

You like, honestly wanna know what I think? I think that Sorian and the SK are like, in cahoots, and will like, leave us all in the dust if he manages to tag another bad guy successfully. Maybe Sorian's like, his partner or was made his partner or something after I checked he was town. It's the only reason I can see for why he's like, pushing so hard for the SK to hit confirmed scum and why he was like, so insistant on the SK hitting Seath last night after he started acting scummy.

Sorian

Banned
I think Seath is trying to tell us something but I can't decipher his song. Maybe take some vocal lessons Carlsburg (I'm going to keep the Seath Carlsburg thing going for as long as possible, actually I'm already kinda bored with it so maybe not).

Seath doesn't actually have to talk in song, keep that in mind if he starts dodging questions. Also, in your last post, you said he avoided asking a question. Is that question still important to you?

X's are like, people I feel bad about or confirmed bad guys. O's are people I feel good about or confirmed good guys.

I put the like, cipher in my first end of day post so that people could pick up on it but I guess nobody did. I even updated it with each new death to make things more clear.

Razmos was like a hunch but it was like, the best hunch I had and it turned out to be correct so really I was like, staking everything on it. The top town list was like, people I felt good about plus two confirmed good guys (you and AbsolutBro, but the "good" part is like tenuous for you now) but I left Mike off since he was still like, acting weird despite being confirmed so I thought he might be like, a godfather or whatever. Now that the real godfather is like totally dead, that's not a worry any more.

And now I'm like delivering Karu to you all, so you can like do with that information what you please but I am NOT moving my vote off of him and am very uncomfortable with the idea of like, trusting that someone else will take care of him without ulterior motives. I mean like, what would the plan have been had I not given him up? It seems like, too perfect for my liking.

You like, honestly wanna know what I think? I think that Sorian and the SK are like, in cahoots, and will like, leave us all in the dust if he manages to tag another bad guy successfully. Maybe Sorian's like, his partner or was made his partner or something after I checked he was town. It's the only reason I can see for why he's like, pushing so hard for the SK to hit confirmed scum and why he was like, so insistant on the SK hitting Seath last night after he started acting scummy.

So you took your results and mixed them in with your hunches too? That's fairly irresponsible, how would we have known which was which if you had died before revealing?

How is AbsolutBro confirmed town? That isn't a thing at all. I was dead set on lynching Razmos and was going to deal with you next depending on how he flipped. You'll read gossip chat eventually and see that I felt really good about you last night, I don't know what's going on now though, there are some weird inconsistencies all around.

The bolded is a fun theory. You're claiming that either I have two powers or the SK has two powers though. I'm a gossip and they are well a serial killer. The serial killer angle is pretty obvious and seeing as how you aren't getting a kill today, obviously I know something. And I guess you don't know that I'm a gossip for sure but people in this game do (amazingly, they are all still alive too). So you are also thinking that either I can be recruited by a neutral while being a gossip or the SK can both kill and recruit.

Oh! Maybe they don't have a kill because they recruited me last night. That's probably it!

But seriously Scrafty, yes I am in cahoots with the SK. They helped me, I'm helping them. We'll call it a gentleman's agreement. I am a friend to neutrals when I can be and I worked through the math, we can easily win this game while still giving this neutral a win for killing scum for me. As for what the plan would have been if you hadn't claimed today? What do you mean, we would have scum hunted today, lynched someone, then during the night phase, those in the gossip chat would have re-evaluated with what we learned from the lynch, came to a conclusion on the next scummiest person and given it to the SK to take out.

The SK is aware that quite a few people know about their identity and they had no reason to claim, I was already sad and expecting that the Mazre kill was just a coincidence. If they stray from our choice, they know a block of us will vote them out and they'd lose anyway. It's all a mutually beneficial relationship.

From a pure numbers perspective, if the SK betrays us tonight (and now the math is even more lenient since scum has no kill tonight), there is still plenty of players available to mislynch today in a worst case, lynch the SK tomorrow, and then scum the following days and we would still have leeway for another mislynch in there. If the SK kills scum tonight though, they exit the game tomorrow anyway. Basically, if they were going to lie, they could have just stuck with their ordinary citizen claim that I was already believing.

Sorian

Banned
Seath doesn't actually have to talk in song, keep that in mind if he starts dodging questions. Also, in your last post, you said he avoided answering a question. Is that question still important to you?

New post for an edit, sorry about that.

Scrafty why didn't you investigate Pop, what did he say? And why was Karu your second choice?

This post right here:

OK, haven't been in the thread for a while and just got finished catching up.

Anyway, I can't put down a serious vote due to the lock, but, while I don't have much of a problem with lynching squidy, I will say that I'd feel more comfortable with getting Scrafty, due to the fact that scum's lost temmate is female, we know she's been RPing a female character, and her little breadcrumb about the poetry curse that was pointed out earlier.

Seems like. really counter-intuitive to peg me as lost partner for such like, petty reasons, and then when the like, actual lost partner was revealed minutes later it made me like, realize that that wasn't something a bad guy would say like, so late in the game.

Karu was my second pick cuz he was like, pretty quiet overall and I like, figured that someone on the bad guy team would like totally try to bus Razzy so I like, went with my gut.

Seath doesn't actually have to talk in song, keep that in mind if he starts dodging questions. Also, in your last post, you said he avoided asking a question. Is that question still important to you?

Naw I don't particularly care about it at this point and really just wanted to make that dumb joke.

This post right here:

Seems like. really counter-intuitive to peg me as lost partner for such like, petty reasons, and then when the like, actual lost partner was revealed minutes later it made me like, realize that that wasn't something a bad guy would say like, so late in the game.

Karu was my second pick cuz he was like, pretty quiet overall and I like, figured that someone on the bad guy team would like totally try to bus Razzy so I like, went with my gut.

Couldn't he have been trying to save Squidy because he thought squid was the lost partner? Or trying to get rid of you because he guessed you were a pr? I mean it's not exactly a strong push, and it really seems like a nothing statement, but the fact that it would clear him for you seems odd.

What's the worst that could happen if Karu survives? Do we assume he has an epic one-shot ability he hasn't used yet? That's the only thing I'm scared of, but I don't think that's the case.

I see the situation like this:
PRO Karu Lynch:
- Scrafty is confirmed town (or moves towards the top of the lynchlist)
- Karu can't use a potential 1-shot ability tonight

CONTRA Karu Lynch:
- Karu is a confirmed scum (assuming Scrafty is saying the truth and no Switcheroos happened) so we can lynch him anytime as long as we outnumber scum (i.e. we have at least 5 people in the day phase as I think we have exactly 2 scum left)
- It will (might?) eject a neutral killer out of the game

Difficult. I'm not yet convinced of either side.

Sorian

Banned
- It will (might?) eject a neutral killer out of the game

If Karu is scum then it should eject the neutral from the game. If it does not then we can vote them out. If Karu is town then it will not eject the neutral from the game.

So really, that question is just based on how sure Scrafty is of herself.

Couldn't he have been trying to save Squidy because he thought squid was the lost partner? Or trying to get rid of you because he guessed you were a pr? I mean it's not exactly a strong push, and it really seems like a nothing statement, but the fact that it would clear him for you seems odd.

It'd be like, pretty silly of him to try and like, save someone who was already locked in to die. I dunno, his comment just like, seemed kinda too uninformed, I guess. Like, I doubt someone who's being coached by the scum team would like, say something that limp right at the end of the day.

In regards to like, this whole lynching situation, I propose a compromise: since I'm like, 1000% sure Karu is a bad guy, we lynch him today and the SK gets Ferret tomorrow assuming this whole disaster doesn't like, end as soon as we lynch Karu. If Sorian's so sure that Ferret is a bad guy he should have like no problem with the SK hitting him, right? There are like no scenarios in which Karu isn't a bad guy so like, I don't see why we shouldn't kill him today and like, get rid of a known element of danger.

It'd be like, pretty silly of him to try and like, save someone who was already locked in to die. I dunno, his comment just like, seemed kinda too uninformed, I guess. Like, I doubt someone who's being coached by the scum team would like, say something that limp right at the end of the day.

Oh that was after Squidy was locked in, OK then yeah disregard what I said before that was dumb. I see your point then.

Kevyt

"Well here we are again,
I guess it must be fate.

We've tried on our own,
but deep inside we've known
we'll be back to set things straight."

giphy.gif

Sorian

Banned
In regards to like, this whole lynching situation, I propose a compromise: since I'm like, 1000% sure Karu is a bad guy, we lynch him today and the SK gets Ferret tomorrow assuming this whole disaster doesn't like, end as soon as we lynch Karu. If Sorian's so sure that Ferret is a bad guy he should have like no problem with the SK hitting him, right? There are like no scenarios in which Karu isn't a bad guy so like, I don't see why we shouldn't kill him today and like, get rid of a known element of danger.

That's a mean way to treat our friend who helped us. If Karu were to be the last scum that would be a loss for our buddy. Odds are we have to get two more scum and one is going to have to be found through deduction, it won't just be handed to us with a lucky investigation. So either we give the known scum to our SK, they win the game and leave or we give someone who isn't 100% scum to the SK, if it's a town member then we still have to deal with another SK kill the following night.

I'm trying to minimize our losses while still using the tools available to us Scrafty. If there is more than one more scum left then this plan involves one less SK death overall which allows us to scum hunt in peace without neutrals mixed into the pot.

Sorian

Banned
Oh that was after Squidy was locked in, OK then yeah disregard what I said before that was dumb. I see your point then.

Technically, he was not locked in. It was two minutes from time though so I can't imagine it was a serious attempt to change votes. I think Pop is town for completely unrelated reasons to what Scrafty is posting. Her end result seems sound but I don't agree with the logic that got her there.

gryvan

quick question before I post my theories and evidences

is squidgy's character what you people consider a "lost character"?

and if so, does that mean he didn't know who scum was even though he has a high possibility to be a part of scum?

quick question before I post my theories and evidences

is squidgy's character what you people consider a "lost character"?

and if so, does that mean he didn't know who scum was even though he has a high possibility to be a part of scum?

I'm pretty sure Squidy knew, see where the role says redacted, that was a list of who scum are. And Mazre's pm had that thing about there being a partner that they don't know but who knows them.

Fake edit: the reason for this is him arguing with ratios was so weird...so I assumed squidgy didn't know?

Actually if Squidy did know it makes sense in a stupid way to antagonize one of them.

Sorian

Banned
Yes, Squidy was the lost chracter. And he knew who the scum team was but scum did not know who he was. So Squidy received a list that included Razmos, Mazre, and whoever else.

What Squidy was doing was quite the bold play. He must have picked Razmos on the list because they have a history and he knew he could get a rise out of Razmos. He figured he could go in hard on Razmos from minute one and if Razmos ever ended up flipping scum, we would all just assume that "oh Squidy must be town, he got us that lynch on Razmos that one time." Meanwhile, scum would eventually get annoyed with Squidy and attempt to kill him or use a PR on him which would then recruit him.

The mixture of Squidy not being in contact with the members early on and him pushing so hard on a scum was a bold move meant to get on town's good side but it backfired with double lynch day and me not willing to see Razmos' flip before killing Squidy.

gryvan

So this is what I will gander from all the things that happen throughout the 4 days so far after mazre's death

Using mazre's little reference, I will be the guy who will reverse mazre's read list.

requoting

So I will say that since mazre was the one inviting people to discuss things in smaller groups due to his role, it would be a good opportunity to invite scum to discuss and strategize at the same time as inviting other townies who might have potential power roles.
Sorian did role claim already so we all know he is town. But out of those mazre said was leaning town, I believe the 4 suspects are:

Absolutbro
squidyj
DEAD
coppanuva
DEAD
flush

I personally think that since Mazre was mafia aligned, and was the local gossip that helps the mafia, I think her list was created to help the mafia avoid suspicion as much as possible. So if we reverse this whole situation of Mazre's list, we can assume at least 1 of them on her "leaning town" list is scum. Maybe 90% chance perhaps?

Fluff Squad
scrafty
razmos (
DEAD
)
pop
booboo
mike

Bold means some power happened
the spoiler I marked as dead. I personally think this list does not show any scum at all but I am not confident or have enough evidence to support that none of them are scum aligned.

The others:
ultrajay
trigger
ferret
tl21xx
ty4on
fireblend

At least 2 people were either killed at night or lynched off in this list, 1 person who may have been framed using the underline marker and 1 person getting haiku'd using the bold marker. I personally think there are using this list to pick potential players to either kill/frame/lynch/random curse. BUT I also believe there is 1 specific scum in here that I am HIGHLY suspicious of. I will not tell the person's name because I don't have enough evidence to do so. But I will say I'm am HIGHLY suspicious and I want scum to think about that (If they are reading this).

seath
karu
darklighter
stanleypalmtree

this list as mazre said is all new. So higher chance that they are neither scum, scum aligned, or neutral.

Setre

I have absolutely no reads from him atm. Even with some replies in day 2 and 3, I still am very mixed about him.

Also about what Sorian mention with Razmos and how he got really defensive and was not looking too good atm (which I agree cause that really felt too defensive), when I was pressuring coppanuva about being suspicious, I personally didn't want neither of us to get defensive and wanted a conversation to start. But on one of his post, he got defensive a bit and I quote

"So I'm not allowed to quote you from before boo died even if I think you had a valid point?"

I know there was an explanation after that which I perfectly understand and agree 100%, but wouldn't it be better to just write that instead of insinuating and assuming on the bold quote that I was enforcing everyone not to use my quotes? Cause I hate enforcing on people and I do want to find the truth overall. I mean if my responses come off as too pressuring, I can ease off.

Razmos, even though I do low post counts, I do try to explain as much as possible from what assumptions I read in this thread. I also don't want random fluff posts. Also as retro and other veterans mentioned, your allowed to make theories that doesn't necessarily be true 100% of the time.

Also let me get this out of the way. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THAT TOOK TOO LONG TO POST...this is like the first post i've ever written this long in GAF...

Also feel free to correct me as much as you want and prick me on theories that don't make sense!

requoting my old post on analyzing mazre

So now the thing thats striking me odd was that razmos who was mafia aligned was in the fluff list which I was wholeheartedly am surprised...how the hell did that thing happen!?

So now assuming there might not be any more mafia affliated in taht fluff list section, we should be safe now right? I PERSONALLY don't think so.

I was looking through some reads from both razmos and squidgy and this is what I found.

Fair enough I guess haha, I was in the middle of typing it out when I saw your vote and thought you'd given up waiting.

Ok, so:

Top Scum:
Squidyj: I don't think Squidy has really contributed much other than appearing every now and then to make accusations to stir things up and then just disappearing again. I'm not sure if this is just "how he plays" but throwing the book at random people and disappearing is a bit annoying and doesn't really help anyone.

Gryvan: I completely forgot this guy was even in the game. I saw his post on the last page and said "Who?"
And people were shitting on me for not posting? really?

Absolutbro: I was willing to overlook his absence for the first day phase but he's another inactive player who makes me question again why I was being focused on for it.

Top Town:
Sorian: I was already leaning town for him, but his very timely roleclaim and public outing of Mazre has definitely made him look like town.

Setre: Another one whose roleclaim seems to check out, and I don't think he's suspicious.

Scraftydevil: Definitely trying to root scum out, which is fair enough. The fact that she was targeted by mafia for the rhyming curse could go either way, but it definitely seems like they were trying to keep her quiet rather than trying to help town, so I'm leaning town for now

Mentions Scrafty as townie.
Mazre mentions scrafty not as a townie but fluff but we see razmos was also fluff but he was scum. So I assume mazre also hid scum in that list. Razmos looks like he wanted to stray townies away from scum so he probably put it in that townie list. The ones he didn't mention probably were useless for him and cannon fodder(potential to be killed at night)

The reason why I need to compare it with Mazre is that Mazre was THE scum's gossipper(sp?) so he had to do a good full reads on several people to convince townies and to move them away from focusing on scum at the same time. This I am 90% sure of.

heres another thing
Maybe not haikus, but Scrafty is speaking in rhyme, if you couldn't tell.

I personally did NOT notice that due to scrafty already role playing it differently. Razmos mentions it specifically and nobody else noticed. It would have been nice if scrafty mentioned her curse to rhyme but it was Razmos who told us that scrafty was cursed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think squidgy's strategy in his list is to not mention ANYMORE scum names in his reads so he left out a bit of people. But he only included potential night kills list that are mostly probably town.

The whole squidgy and razmos accusation was probably trying to:
a) play us/mislead us by accusing each other so that they both try to convince night vale townies that these aren't scum but just accusing each other of stuffs (which I don't wanna read cause its ridiculously long) which may sound like they are both townies

or

b) Razmo calls it quits due to real life issue? (I know you can talk to retro for that stuff but at this point in the game I think this is a much more entertaining way to go?) so mafia orchestrated this whole thing where they focus down on Razmos. (this feels thinking way too much out of the box nonsense)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still like, think he's totally lying. His claim was like, suspect as hell.
I don't feel like squidy's bad, bee tee dubs, but like I guess that only time will tell.

this sounds as though your trying to convince townies that squidgy is not scum but at the same time to try avoid being suspicious to defend that claim.

Also with the sorian exchange, you were being highly aggressive on sorian's point about ferret. Personally sorian using all those quotes from ferret was probably to try to rile him up to see what he would say probably. I've noticed people who are very talkative and controllng the discussion tend to target said person in order to find out things and then later on switch to other people and vote.

Scrafty trying to persuade sorian to focus on karu on lynching instead sounds very suspicious to me. And since sorian has a SK(serial killer/vigilante?) on his leash, scrafty feels extremely uneasy at the fact that "what if...." situation where the SK will probably turn on us townies and just slaughter us to death in the near future.

So overall I don't know what kind of investigator you are ms. scrafty-chan but I am around 70% convinced you are potential scum atm. So unless you want to reveal your role, I will be just focused on scrafty for this day phase.

VOTE:ScraftyDevil

I do have another suspicious character however, I probably will mention that person later in the day.

Also...THIS TOOK ME 40 MINUTES TO TYPE UP AND RESEARCH INSIDE THIS THREAD...HOLY SHIT...

Feel free to play around with my theories and plausibility~

gryvan

Fake Edit: If you see weird contradictions, please mention it cause this took way too long for me to type...

Also I have like 60 tabs opened on my browser...

Sorian

Banned
requoting my old post on analyzing mazre

So now the thing thats striking me odd was that razmos who was mafia aligned was in the fluff list which I was wholeheartedly am surprised...how the hell did that thing happen!?

So now assuming there might not be any more mafia affliated in taht fluff list section, we should be safe now right? I PERSONALLY don't think so.

I was looking through some reads from both razmos and squidgy and this is what I found.

Mentions Scrafty as townie.
Mazre mentions scrafty not as a townie but fluff but we see razmos was also fluff but he was scum. So I assume mazre also hid scum in that list. Razmos looks like he wanted to stray townies away from scum so he probably put it in that townie list. The ones he didn't mention probably were useless for him and cannon fodder(potential to be killed at night)

The reason why I need to compare it with Mazre is that Mazre was THE scum's gossipper(sp?) so he had to do a good full reads on several people to convince townies and to move them away from focusing on scum at the same time. This I am 90% sure of.

Personally, I think Razmos just avoided putting scum on his reads list at all but without being a mind reader, it's really impossible to say what Razmos would have done.

heres another thing

I personally did NOT notice that due to scrafty already role playing it differently. Razmos mentions it specifically and nobody else noticed. It would have been nice if scrafty mentioned her curse to rhyme but it was Razmos who told us that scrafty was cursed...

Two other people noticed right at the same time Raz did:

For fuck's sake, Scrafty did the haiku power hit you? Now you have to post in rhyming couplets?

Do you need to rhyme and have 15-17 syllables per line?

If you need a certain number of syllables Ty4on is /taɪfɔɹ'ɔn/ so three syllables. Ty is just one.

It looks like Pop noticed as well if I am reading it right.

this sounds as though your trying to convince townies that squidgy is not scum but at the same time to try avoid being suspicious to defend that claim.

Remember, I don't think Squidy ever got recruited so scum probably had no idea that Squidy was on their team.

Also with the sorian exchange, you were being highly aggressive on sorian's point about ferret. Personally sorian using all those quotes from ferret was probably to try to rile him up to see what he would say probably. I've noticed people who are very talkative and controllng the discussion tend to target said person in order to find out things and then later on switch to other people and vote.

Scrafty trying to persuade sorian to focus on karu on lynching instead sounds very suspicious to me. And since sorian has a SK(serial killer/vigilante?) on his leash, scrafty feels extremely uneasy at the fact that "what if...." situation where the SK will probably turn on us townies and just slaughter us to death in the near future.

So overall I don't know what kind of investigator you are ms. scrafty-chan but I am around 70% convinced you are potential scum atm. So unless you want to reveal your role, I will be just focused on scrafty for this day phase.

VOTE:ScraftyDevil

I do have another suspicious character however, I probably will mention that person later in the day.

Also...THIS TOOK ME 40 MINUTES TO TYPE UP AND RESEARCH INSIDE THIS THREAD...HOLY SHIT...

Feel free to play around with my theories and plausibility~

I don't think Scrafty is scum but there is something weird going on here with her inconsistent behavior so do what you do gryvan. I love it.

UltraJay

Let's just look at scum's potential to win.

They need to outnumber town AND neutral as outlined in their roles. They are 3 down which is a big loss. There is a potential 1 or 2 left.

There are 14 players left (a lot!). 8 are needed for a majority vote. To win scum need:

If 2 mafia are left: 1 town/neutral left alive

If 1 mafia is left: They need to be the last player alive.

Did I get this right? Scum are definitely on the ropes. However our scum is part of a potential 14. We can obviously shave this down but we can use this free night to our advantage and narrow the possibilities.

Let's see what happens if we follow Sorian's plan. We lynch someone today, down to 13 players. The SK kills someone tonight; they end up dead tomorrow on a new page. Down to 12. No one is night killed. We are still way in the lead. If Karu or whoever is killed is scum, the SK apparently leaves the game. Down to 11.

But no more day kills.

Less deaths mean more time for us to find scum without scum being anywhere close to winning.

The scum will need to lay REALLY low right now, if cornered, let's hope they panic reeeal good. They can't like that whole last night and they must be kicking themselves for not recruiting squidy.

Coppa really tried to get targeted by calling people out (but not enough to be protected by a doctor) so he could help with his power. He ended up denying Mafia an extra kill. It's been 4 days and there have been only three mafia night kills.

Sorian

Banned
Another note, if theres consistent evidence that scrafty is indeed just a townie, I'll switch votes

IMO, the fact that she was the first one to go after Razmos and the reason that I hounded him so hard is enough for me to think she is town and to leave her alone for today. As we saw with Squidy though, scum does odd things sometimes so I don't know. I felt a lot better about Scrafty being town during the night 3 phase as opposed to the current day phase, as an example.

UltraJay

I really want to know this other suspicious character gryvan. You mentioned them before the last day phase.

Hell, even Coppa admitted that he had someone he was going to call out after doing some more reads... but we won't know about them until it is all over.

gryvan

IMO, the fact that she was the first one to go after Razmos and the reason that I hounded him so hard is enough for me to think she is town and to leave her alone for today. As we saw with Squidy though, scum does odd things sometimes so I don't know. I felt a lot better about Scrafty being town during the night 3 phase as opposed to the current day phase, as an example.

I'm still extrpolating mys econd theory as to why they chose to lynch razmos due to real life issues and stuff. He was pretty angry and also mentioning previous seasons so i dunno. At least at the end of this whole game we can see the transcripts as to what happened.

gryvan

I really want to know this other suspicious character gryvan. You mentioned them before the last day phase.

Hell, even Coppa admitted that he had someone he was going to call out after doing some more reads... but we won't know about them until it is all over.

yeah like i said i will do it before end of day after I get a little bit more evidence aka drudging through posts after posts :(

Sorian

Banned
Let's just look at scum's potential to win.

They need to outnumber town AND neutral as outlined in their roles. They are 3 down which is a big loss. There is a potential 1 or 2 left.

There are 14 players left (a lot!). 8 are needed for a majority vote. To win scum need:

If 2 mafia are left: 1 town/neutral left alive

If 1 mafia is left: They need to be the last player alive.

Did I get this right? Scum are definitely on the ropes. However our scum is part of a potential 14. We can obviously shave this down but we can use this free night to our advantage and narrow the possibilities.

Let's see what happens if we follow Sorian's plan. We lynch someone today, down to 13 players. The SK kills someone tonight; they end up dead tomorrow on a new page. Down to 12. No one is night killed. We are still way in the lead. If Karu or whoever is killed is scum, the SK apparently leaves the game. Down to 11.

But no more day kills.

Less deaths mean more time for us to find scum without scum being anywhere close to winning.

The scum will need to lay REALLY low right now, if cornered, let's hope they panic reeeal good. They can't like that whole last night and they must be kicking themselves for not recruiting squidy.

Coppa really tried to get targeted by calling people out (but not enough to be protected by a doctor) so he could help with his power. He ended up denying Mafia an extra kill. It's been 4 days and there have been only three mafia night kills.

Oh, I just saw that there was a question in here. Yes, the bolded would be correct and is how I mathed out this whole situation in my gossip chat last night. It is 100% in the SKs best interest to side with town and feeding them scum would be easiest but even if they miss, scum would have to really survive for awhile to be able to win this.

----------

In terms of what you mention about Coppa. I'm beginning to wonder if he actually had another lead to follow. He might have been vague on purpose to become an easy target for scum. He said he had a good read coming in the next day phase but dropped no hints on what it was. Scum might not have wanted to take any chances and killed him for it which may have been Coppa's plan all along. There may have been no lead.

Sorian

Banned
I'm still extrpolating mys econd theory as to why they chose to lynch razmos due to real life issues and stuff. He was pretty angry and also mentioning previous seasons so i dunno. At least at the end of this whole game we can see the transcripts as to what happened.

I think Razmos was just trying to make us feel like we were being mean by picking on him. I think his main goal was just to show that Squidy was being ridiculous and that it was a vendetta from a past game or something. I wouldn't put stock into a theory that says that Razmos just wanted to go out with a bang because he didn't have time for the game. Retro would have replaced him if that was the case. It was way too early to be sacrificing a mafia member to something like that, especially since Mazre had already died.

TL21xx

Banned
Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to check in, was on the road for most of today. I did manage to get a peek here and there on mobile though. After the day we had yesterday, I can't say I'm surprised Mafia retaliated so well.

Thoughts on today's events so far:

Coppa, why? =,( Also, major bummer about Setre. No Doc now really sucks. Good to know we get a free pass tonight.

I agree with Sorian that we should probably leave Karu for the SK/tomorrow, especially since Mafia don't get a night kill this round.

I have zero issue with gryvan's pressure on Scrafty right now, please continue.

I really need to go look at the confirmed scum players' read lists, assuming I'm remembering right and they made one.

The song shenanigans are making me really want to kill Seath right now.

And for now, I will join in on the VOTE: Unmasked Ferret for the time being. Keyword time being, the day is young after all.

Top Bottom