• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Mac the KNife said:
oaxl6g.jpg
:lol

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
shagg_187 said:
HOLY SHIT!!! MGS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME ON 360!!!

It's over, period. Sony lost their last ace, and that's the end of their PS3 hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for PS3. Sony has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in a PS3.

The age of Sony is done.

9u9es7.jpg

"I suppose you want to know about the next Metal Gear. Well, here's a website for "MGST."

34i1lrn.jpg

"MGS COMING TO THE 360, WII, DS AND iPHONE! JUST FIGURE OUT WHAT THE T IS!"

11gip6q.jpg

10oqyd2.jpg

200xtmx.jpg

b493ee.jpg

jskmjd.jpg

"There it is! Quick, start digging and speculating! Meltdowns ahoy!"

"Hey, we already found something!"

wisj69.jpg

Dear GAFfers,
I'm afraid that there is no new Metal Gear game. I am very sorry for having to lie to you like that. However, while you were occupied, I was able to escape from your fanboy clutches. I will never have to make progressively worse Metal Gears at your whim ever again.
Yours truly,
Hideo Ko~~~~

"...I can't read the signature!"

"Then keep posting, we're bound to find something!"

industrian said:
It's over, period. Sony lost their last ace, and that's the end of their PS3 hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for PS3. Sony has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in a PS3.

The age of Sony is done.

Well...if you say so.

emceegramr, I usually think gaf is too easily amused by silly pictures... but yours wins not just the thread, nay but the entire forum!

Jswanko

Im getting a littleconfused by all the speculation, sarcasm, and photoshops. Is anything actually known besides whats shown in that picture?

minus_273

Banned
industrian said:

The age of Sony is done.

Konami just shot themselves in the foot.

I don’t know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I’m an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase MGS for either system, nor will they purchase any of Konami's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Konami has alienated an entire market with this move.

Konami, publicly apologize and cancel MGS for 360 or you can kiss your business goodby

GeoramA

industrian said:

The age of Sony is done.
That's plagiarism.

EmCeeGramr said:
9u9es7.jpg

"I suppose you want to know about the next Metal Gear. Well, here's a website for "MGST."

34i1lrn.jpg

11gip6q.jpg

10oqyd2.jpg

200xtmx.jpg

b493ee.jpg

jskmjd.jpg

wisj69.jpg

Dear GAFfers,
I'm afraid that there is no new Metal Gear game. I am very sorry for having to lie to you like that. However, while you were occupied, I was able to escape from your fanboy clutches. I will never have to make progressively worse Metal Gears at your whim ever again.
Yours truly,
Hideo Ko~~~~

WIN.NER!

Watch this "T" thing be one of the unannounced games making its debut at the Spike TV VGA awards.

I'm gonna be there too, so it would be awesome to see all the IRL meltdowns.

seat

EmCeeGramr said:

Brilliant! I had completely forgotten about that Simpsons episode, and it's a good (i.e. much older) one to boot.

sprocket

Banned
well one thing this thread has done is made me pop in MGS4 again.

Damn this game is so awesome! it has everything. to bad it came out too early in the year to get GOTY. It deserves it.

polyh3dron said:
Watch this "T" thing be one of the unannounced games making its debut at the Spike TV VGA awards.

I'm gonna be there too, so it would be awesome to see all the IRL meltdowns.

"Yo yo yo, we gots Hideo Kojima here to announce his new Metal Gear!"

Kojima: "Now for a world exclusive.......a next Metal Gear is....REAL!!!"

*giant Metal Gear blows up stage*

Kojima: WAHAHAHA!

Loudninja

Death_Born said:
"Yo yo yo, we gots Hideo Kojima here to announce his new Metal Gear!"

Kojima: "Now for a world exclusive.......a next Metal Gear is....REAL!!!"

*giant Metal Gear blows up stage*

Kojima: WAHAHAHA!

:lol

industrian said:

The age of Sony is done.

:lol :lol

gimmmick

EmCeeGramr said:
9u9es7.jpg

34i1lrn.jpg

11gip6q.jpg

10oqyd2.jpg

200xtmx.jpg

b493ee.jpg

jskmjd.jpg

wisj69.jpg

Legendary :lol

Loudninja said:
Can you guys stop quoting all those pics?
Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics? Can you guys stop quoting all those pics?

Wait. Am i doing this right?

homerav.jpg

Top Bottom