• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

maybe just a pr stunt to bring up MGS4 game in time for the holidays to boost sales? a quick 10 minute internet flash to boost MGS4 sales by another 100k? (I'm reaching)

AAK said:
Pathetic, being happy for someone to experience MGS4 has now become trolling? Grow up.

it's okay. i'm sure once words breaks out if it's true you'll see constant MGS4 ending spoilers all over the internet :lol

fernoca

Well, I know someone already noticed but..
The link says 'mgst'...
The 't' could be 'teaser'..but still says ',mgs' so whatever is it; it may be 'Solid' related...but who knows...

Ploid 3.0

fernoca said:
Well, I knwo someone alreayd noticed but..
The link says 'mgst'...
The 't' could be 'teaser'..but still says ',mgs' so whatever is it; it may be 'Solid' related...but who knows...

Yep teaser for ... MGS4!!

GeoramA

chespace said:
It means Kojima knows the power he holds over nerds.

MGS4 will never come to Xbox 360 so all nervous fanboys can go back to the Killzone 2 thread already.

Nothing to see here.
:lol

This thread is amazing.

TunaLover

nazopsd.jpg

Read it backwards

A NEXT METAL GEAR IS ''ON'' ''double i'' one ''i'' being inverted to make MGS reference

''ii'' is Wii

fernoca said:
Well, I know someone already noticed but..
The link says 'mgst'...

Threeve. A combination of three and five.

Narag

TunaLover said:
nazopsd.jpg

Read it backwards

A NEXT METAL GEAR IS ''ON'' ''double i'' one ''i'' being inverted to make MGS reference

''ii'' is Wii

I'd so buy it on the Wii if done Portable Ops style. Loved the smaller missions.

diddlyD

Banned
i find it interesting that they're saying "A Next" instead of "The Next" which means they're probably talking about a MGS game in the distant future. Thus, the formula could be referencing some as of yet undeveloped language that only Konami has access to, thanks to Hideo's secret time traveling abilities. It would be logical to deduce from these facts that there is an upcoming Heroes/MGS crossover game in the works for the Atari Virtual Boy 2.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I honestly don't see why people are having meltdowns over this. I'm pretty sure it's either something for Wii (i! and an ON reference) or a 360 release of MGS4 because of the color and the power button. Neither would really surprise me at all. Whatever it is I'm pumped because it either means more MGS or more meltdowns.

Loudninja

RoboPlato said:
I honestly don't see why people are having meltdowns over this. I'm pretty sure it's either something for Wii (i! and an ON reference) or a 360 release of MGS4 because of the color and the power button. Neither would really surprise me at all. Whatever it is I'm pumped because it either means more MGS or more meltdowns.

Around we go. ;)

TunaLover said:
can someone compare both ''i'', one of the teaser with the ''i'' of the Wii logo'

See above post.

Actually, the "i" in the Wii logo is square with a round dot, but don't tell anyone k?

Garcia

So now there's even speculation as to where it might be released for the Wii, whatever the game is?

This thread will grow like no other before =)

Excellent photoshops so far, love you GAF.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
RoboPlato said:
If you think you are witnessing meltdowns now then I suggest you stay far, far away from NeoGAF if any of those two things happen.

Garcia

Hey, maybe it's going multiplatform?

It hose ii's belong to Wii, then the Power button definitely belongs to Xbox.

Are we about to witness Metal Gear's full jump into multiplatforming ?

Hmmm....

I GOT IT ... it is sooooooooo obvious

i + ! = symbol

i (iphone or dsi)

! (surprise/new franchise of mg)

symbol = A STYLUS TOUCHING AN AREA

metal gear solid tactics for iphone or dsi

green = color of metal gear series

Garcia said:
Hey, maybe it's going multiplatform?

It hose ii's belong to Wii, then the Power button definitely belongs to Xbox.

Are we about to witness Metal Gear's full jump into multiplatforming ?

Hmmm....

YEAH

I don't know if someone already said this, but if said aloud it sounds like "Annexed metal gear is...", which might explain the engrish while saying they're going to add some new content with a new addition of MGS4.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Secks4Food said:
I don't know if someone already said this, but if said aloud it sounds like "Annexed metal gear is...", which might explain the engrish while saying they're going to add some new content with a new addition of MGS4.
HOLY CRAP! HE'S RIGHT!!!!!!!! . . . . . . And the plot thickens. . . . . .

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Secks4Food said:
That actually makes a lot of sense. If it is an addition, I would hope it would be DLC instead of a rerelease.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I want the next Metal Gear to be a party game that supports the 360 vision camera, the microphones from Lips, and um, the Scene It controllers.

(Yes, I finally got Banjo, Lips, and You're In the Movies today -- so yay, I finally have a 360 camera).

nyong

Banned
Obviously...

¡+! = symbol

ii=XBox360

Wii=XBox360

Wii60

The next Metal Gear is a multi-system release excluding the PS3.

Ploid 3.0

SEGAmaniaco said:
I GOT IT ... it is sooooooooo obvious

i + ! = symbol

i (iphone or dsi)

! (surprise/new franchise of mg)

symbol = A STYLUS TOUCHING AN AREA

metal gear solid tactics for iphone or dsi

green = color of metal gear series

We may have a winner.

CHRP718

Banned
i think:
on Dec 12th, 10+ GB gets unlocked on the Metal Gear Solid 4 Blu-ray for the PlayStation® 3 and we get the final Act of Solid Snake's life.

Ploid 3.0

CHRP718 said:
i think:
on Dec 12th, 10+ GB gets unlocked on the Metal Gear Solid 4 Blu-ray for the PlayStation® 3 and we get the final Act of Solid Snake's life.

No santa's sleigh will land on
Shadow Moses' helicopter pad
in act 4 on xmas. Set your ps3's to Dec 25!

Top Bottom