• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy’s rolling out Bacon Mozzarella Cheeseburger nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

enemy2k

Damn, this sounds good! Gonna get one of these as soon as they are available and smoke a nice blunt afterwards.

Link

The Autumn Wind
That sounds pretty ace~~~

Minus the bacon tho.
lucille-bluth.gif

KonradLaw

I don't think I've ever loved the taste of a fast food chicken sandwich as much as the Jalapeno Fresco Chicken Sandwich. It's just the right amount of spice/seasoning and is very flavorful.

It has Ghost pepper sauce. Does the flavor it's so full off includes the gallons of water you have to swallow to survive that? ;D

Etzer

Mozzarella isn't bad on a burger. Depends on what else you put on it.

Also, while this looks good, I still miss the pretzel bacon cheeseburger.

vort3x

I don't think I've ever loved the taste of a fast food chicken sandwich as much as the Jalapeno Fresco Chicken Sandwich. It's just the right amount of spice/seasoning and is very flavorful.

wdCLbWL.jpg

Oh man this is handsdown my fav from Wendy's. It will be a sad day when its gone. They need to have that sauce on hand at all times not just limited time.

wdCLbWL.jpg

This sandwich is maybe my favorite fast food item of all time. It's awesome.

vort3x

It has Ghost pepper sauce. Does the flavor it's so full off includes the gallons of water you have to swallow to survive that? ;D

I don't think this its real ghost pepper though. If that's ghost pepper sauce then my taste buds must be from the gods because I don't even get a runny nose. Being from a culture that eats spices since child birth helps I guess.

wdCLbWL.jpg

Really is, weve had it here for a year now. Help that i live and work right by the Wendys main HQ and the flagship Wendy's store across the street gets all the test stuff.

Tarkus

I don't think this its real ghost pepper though. If that's ghost pepper sauce then my taste buds must be from the gods because I don't even get a runny nose. Being from a culture that eats spices since child birth helps I guess.
It probably has a miniscule amount of ghost pepper powder. Hot Sauce companies do this all the time. The plaster "ghost pepper" on the label when it's mostly a habanero sauce with a tiny bit of bhut jolokia thrown in.

vort3x

Really is, weve had it here for a year now. Help that i live in work right by the Wendys main HQ and the flagship Wendy's store across the street gets all the test stuff.

So lucky!! Wendys is one of 2 fast food I eat. The other being Taco Bell for their crunchwrap supreme!

JdFoX187

Banned
Bring back the Bacon Mushroom Melt, Wendy's! Forget the McRib, the Bacon Mushroom Melt is the best fast food cheeseburger.

Jonbo298

Bring back those baconator fries you sons of bitches.

I usually enjoy their new burgers so i will give it a try.

They just brought it back here along with the new Burger.

Burger was incredibly meh for me. Couldn't taste anything from the mozzarella cheese (and I love mozzarella), bacon didn't stand out. Greens were wilty by the time I got home. I won't regret seeing it gone.

norm9

Oh man this is handsdown my fav from Wendy's. It will be a sad day when its gone. They need to have that sauce on hand at all times not just limited time.

Just had the Jalapeño Freso sandwich for lunch today. Best chicken sandwich from a fast food place. The jalapeños aren't super spicy but add just the right bit of fire in your mouth. And they were actually bright green colored, making me think it's fresh.

Too bad it's going away.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I'm going to try this in a few hours, hopefully it doesn't suck. I was going to get it yesterday but went with my usual spicy chicken.

wdCLbWL.jpg

I would gladly sacrifice the bacon mozzarella burger if it meant we could keep this sandwich around longer. It's a crime that it hasn't been permanently added to the menu.

maxcriden

I would gladly sacrifice the bacon mozzarella burger if it meant we could keep this sandwich around longer. It's a crime that it hasn't been permanently added to the menu.

Man, surprised to see all this fandom of it. Didn't look that exciting to me honestly but I'm a big fan of some of Wendy's stuff. How spicy is it? What makes it so good?

norm9

Man, surprised to see all this fandom of it. Didn't look that exciting to me honestly but I'm a big fan of some of Wendy's stuff. How spicy is it? What makes it so good?

It's really spicy if you bite into a chopped jalapeno bit. That and the spicy chicken breast patty keeps your mouth warm throughout so that the fruit punch you drink with it provides a much needed respite and good refreshment.

The cheese on it is whatevers though.

It's good, imo.

Bunless Baconators are a fast lunch for me, but this is pretty good as well. I wonder the carb count of the sauce though.

Dalek

Just ate one -it's pretty good. The sprint mix and the bun are a nice touch. You can barely taste the mozzarella though because of the sauce.

Oxn

Went to my local wendys and they didnt have this sandwich, so i just bought a son of baconator instead.

Is this burger bigger?

ScribbleD

My new go-to burger when I go to Wendy's. No spring mix/onions and it's perfect. Surprised that the mozzarella works as well as it does. Granted, it does mostly get overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom