• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King introduces A.1. Hearty Mozzarella Cheeseburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.grubgrade.com/2015/06/17/new-a-1-hearty-mozzarella-cheeseburger-from-burger-king/

There’s a new burger on the Burger King menu and it’s called the A.1. Hearty Mozzarella Cheeseburger. This burger features two ¼ lb. flame-grilled beef patties, topped with bacon, Mozzarella cheese, lettuce, onions, and A.1. Thick & Hearty sauce, on a toasted, brioche-style bun. My local BK in Maryland is offering the A.1. Hearty Mozzarella Cheeseburger for $6.39 for the burger alone or $8.69 for the fries/drink combo.

Nutrition info: 800 calories, 48 grams of fat, 21 grams of saturated fat, 1420 milligrams of sodium, 190 milligrams of cholesterol, 42 grams of carbs, 10 grams of sugar, 52 grams of protein.

DEHVlNg.jpg

mackattk

Hard to pull away from the coupon on the back of the receipt. Getting a whopper, small fries and small drink for like $3 is hard to pass.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The mention of A1 in the thread title made my mouth water a little.

I love A1 a little too much.

Faenix1

Wish these A1 burgers weren't so darn expensive. Get more on a burger elsewhere for about $2 less. For what little A1 gets put on I can't see the reason they are so much.

I've never had Whataburger, but they sound awesome.

No, I'm referring to this variant of A1:

0005440001278_500X500.jpg

The thickeners in it ruin the tamarind/vinegar flavor of the original. It tastes more like bbq sauce to me than A1.

Yeah but I've tried standard A1 on a burger and it made the bun soggy and the sauce would just drip off the burger. That's why they added viscocity and created the thicker version particularly for burgers, and Whataburger's Thick and Hearty is amazing

Yeah but I've tried standard A1 on a burger and it made the bun soggy and the sauce would just drip off the burger. That's why they added viscocity and created the thicker version particularly for burgers, and Whataburger's Thick and Hearty is amazing

I'll have to give it another shot, I hadn't considered the bun sogginess factor.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I used to drink a tbsp of A1 mixed with soda water for a little zingy pick me up. Nectar of the Gods I say.

Wtf this is the most unexpected, yet intriguing post I've seen all day. I am an A1 fiend as well. Next time I'm vehemently bored I'll try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom