• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

West Coast Warzone 4 - Fighting Game Tournament - Sept 5th - 7th

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
No. Actually, Nemo talked about not being able to beat Daigo anymore in twitter about two weeks ago or so, I think. Daigo's basically adapted, lol. But Nemo basically can battle any of the "Gods" pretty well now. He just has problems in specific matches.

Did Nemo decide to retire from Marvel on twitter? :( Sadness.

I don't think Nemo is happy he has to deal with the ramifications of Snake Eyes / FilipinoMan?

Shouta

Did Nemo decide to retire from Marvel on twitter? :( Sadness.

I don't think Nemo is happy he has to deal with the ramifications of Snake Eyes / FilipinoMan?

No, he talked about it in person. Basically, Japan doesn't have a Marvel scene and it's not getting support anymore so it's really hard to keep playing the game seriously. Plus he's found a character in Rolento that he really enjoys in USF4.

Imm0rt4l

I'm not sure I can say that Julio is the premier Yun, not when Hsien Chang is still around. Granted Hsien barely ever travels.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Nemo decided to retire from Marvel 3 from since before WCW? Well that sucks.

At least he blessed Marvel with Team Nemo for all the biters, especially the Nova/Spencer pair.

Too bad Japan didn't stay on the Marvel train, they were the ones that unleashed Vergil's potential of all things. They could have made more unknown characters shine too.

So the two participants of the big MM may end up winning the two biggest games of the tournament? It's very close to happening now. As for Filipinoman vs Nemo, man how does it feel to get annoyed to death Rose. Now you know how the rest of us feel lol.

Nemo decided to retire from Marvel 3 from since before WCW? Well that sucks.

At least he blessed Marvel with Team Nemo for all the biters, especially the Nova/Spencer pair.

Too bad Japan didn't stay on the Marvel train, they were the ones that unleashed Vergil's potential of all things. They could have made more unknown characters shine too.

Kusoru
Abegen

Those two players alone showed that the non-top tiers were viable.

Tekniqs

didn't they introduce a lot of new tech, the anti phoenix tech, etc?

probably would have been a pretty massive game if it got an arcade release

I think this is Nemo's for sure now. Snake Eyez was probably his biggest threat(and probably the favor between them) but now that he's out I don't see Hoodaman or Filipinoman beating Nemo.

Top Bottom