• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

West Coast Warzone 4 - Fighting Game Tournament - Sept 5th - 7th

chriskun

Rolento is no doubt a weak character. Nemo thinks so too.

I don't think he's that weak, his pressure seems so safe, plus he's got godlike normals. I feel like that is what makes a good character in ultra, characters with crazy mixups on knockdown have really suffered.

nah. rolento is pretty weak overall. his wakeup game is terrible. he can get rushed down and option select to death. he has good poke normals but his aa game is limited.
his safest pressure which is + on block is his ex stinger which uses meter. and air raid. which can be hit out of. everything else is at least -3 on block.

now if we are talking rolento during the first arcade release. he was op.

shutouts to nemo for making fchamp sweat balls. though

kirblar

Yeah, you don't want Rolento any better. If you could scrub wins with him he'd make the game miserable. He's designed to be an obnoxious gnat that's difficult to pin down.

mbpm1

Yeah, you don't want Rolento any better. If you could scrub wins with him he'd make the game miserable. He's designed to be an obnoxious gnat that's difficult to pin down.

He already makes the game miserable for me =_= I come across a 3K rolento frequently and I always have no idea how to approach him.

Well okay, it's not miserable, but it is quite a puzzle.

Just caught up after the MM.

Solid play from Nemo throughout.

I hope the Marvel retirement talk was a joke though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just does it for money matches, since he did call out other players like ones who play Morrigan coughChrisGcough. He does seem to have a lot on his plate now since he is doing good in usf4 and he also plays GGxrd. It won't be surprise me if he just puts marvel on the backburner for tournaments.

Top Bottom