• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s the worst thread you’ve ever seen

SegaShack

Wtf haha we need links to these.
Found it!

Kev Kev

this thread is
3CcI.gif

the worst

also...
0227-20090502-Canon-EOS-DIGITAL-REBEL-XSi-IMG_0456-4_b.jpg

Definitely this.
4lyG.gif

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
You cookie cutter motherfuckers I present to you:

SegaShack

There was a thread where someone's relative had got them their first desk job. They showed up the first day, and because they had to wait 2 hours for IT to set a computer up for them, they quit the job and walked out.

Found it:

I can't find it but theres another Gaf thread where someone's friend had got them a job interview, and because they had to wait an hour in the lobby for the interview, they went in their car and drove home.

nush

I can't find it but theres another Gaf thread where someone's friend had got them a job interview, and because they had to wait an hour in the lobby for the interview, they went in their car and drove home.

Helscream

Banned
I cant remember the name of the thread but it was around the subject of the German Government was going to either make "bestiality" illegal or keep it legal.

Mind you this was like 2011/2012 before the great ResetEra exodus. I just remember being completely bewildered by the shit people were posting in that thread.

One guy literally said "As long as no harm is done to the animal, what's wrong with it?" What kind of mental-circus-mind-fuckery do you have to experience to say shit like this? It was at that moment, I knew humanity was truly doomed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom