• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What and who do you find attractive?

I tend to prefer girls with slavic or asian features, in good shape and with nice smiles. Never really cared about eye color or hair color

Ashley Graves - American
1080full-ashley-graves.jpg

Olga Seryabkina - Russian

tumblr_nq6345zGgB1qalel0o1_500.gif

Nadya Dorofeeva - Ukrainian

giphy.gif

Aya Shalkar - Kazakh

b7cb286113b8f01e33f85e6deb9fb73e--aya-shalkar.jpg

Last edited:

Maedre

Banned
This could be an interesting thread.

Straight hair is something that I really really love. When it flows like water ...

so the examples you made are in my ballpark-

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
This thread would generate more attraction if some dudes were included for our female and gay communities. :pie_winking:

hecatomb

Banned
I don't really care about looks too much as long as she's not super overweight. Ive met girls who look really good and talking to them they are very shallow, and only care about looks and money. Then theres some average looking girls, who are a lot fun to be around cause they have more personality then a person who has the personality of a shallow person who's only thinking about going out every night, and spending money.

Rather dislike for blondes in general, though there are exception where someone looks really attractive as blonde. Otherwise, brunette and redhead are all fire to me. When it comes to black girls, I really prefer them with really dark skin, though I have no idea why. Other than that I have a thing for glasses.
Everything else is mostly open, with of course not being too overweight being a stipulation of course. I find people in general attractive and a lot can be done if you're a positive person, that highlights your good personality and don't seem overly clingy, to make you seem more attractive.

This thread would generate more attraction if some dudes were included for our female and gay communities. :pie_winking:

I mean, I can easily recognize a man as handsome, but that would really be besides the point in regards to the topic, where people are showing their own attractions.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I mean, I can easily recognize a man as handsome, but that would really be besides the point in regards to the topic, where people are showing their own attractions.
Which, surprise surprise, is females. I should report the OP for having percieved priorities. :lollipop_astonished::lollipop_squint_tongue: jk.

Post what you like! No one will hate on you im sure...uhhh unless its thicc rhianna i guess
Not for me though, but i can definitely say of a handsome man that well, he's handsome and being straight.
It was a half-serious comment either way (Although i do agree with its premise)

TrainedRage

Banned
Women I find attractive:
Elle fanning...
neon-demon-2-1000x576.jpg

...Teyana Taylor
VIBE-Vixen-Teyana-Taylor5.jpg

Men I find attractive:
Tom Hardy...
Screen-Shot-2017-08-15-at-3.21.01-PM-1050x702.png

Mads Mikkelsen...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mads-mikkelsen-34963100-352-500.jpg

cryptoadam

Banned
Asians, LOL.

But seriously I find Asians in general more attractive then other races/ethnicities.

I think it would be interesting to analyze dating app data to get an attractiveness scale on different races/ethnicities.

Last edited:

kunonabi

-the taller the better
-nice shoulders
-East Asian/White/Brazilian preferred
-Not overweight but not too skinny either.
-Long hair unless they have the facial features to really pull off a shorter style
-red/black hair preferred
-piercings other than the ears are a turn off
-not a big tattoo guy
-lots of self-confidence
-straight edge
-As for as breast/butts go size isnt that important as long as they are in a nice proportion with the overall physique. That said, I do prefer bigger breast and smaller, firm butts

Basically the female indoor volleyball player look really gets me going.

All my girlfriends/crushes have been the exact opposite so in the end I'm not at all picky about it.

Last edited:

Thurible

I find young ladies of faith to be pretty attractive, she would have to be christian. In fact, I just went to confession this morning and saw a young lady with a veil praying and that just made me so happy as it shows strong faith to me, someone who can make commitments and puts God first in their lives. Here is an example of a veil a catholic women sometimes wear.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505036545687580139/

As for physical features I kind of like caucasian and asian ladies, though race doesn't really matter. I also like long hair on a woman, as short hair can seem a bit boyish to me. I am not a fan of piercings or tattoos, but ear piercings for earings are nice.

Personality wise as I said before she has to be a woman of faith. Someone who can share in love for the rest of our lives. I would be willing to die for her and she would be willing to do the same. She would also have to be interested in having children, but if there are problems we can just adopt.

Also she must be willing to listen to some Harry Chapin as that guy was the bomb!

Insane Metal

Gold Member
My fiancée. I'm madly in love with her and love every single bit of her :pie_starstruck::pie_sfwth:

But regarding 'famous' ppl: I find that blonde girl who's (or at least was) very popular on the internet very pretty. I forgot her name. She's got big breasts and a beautiful smile. Also, Audrey Hepburn was amazingly beautiful.

Geki-D

Banned
Going for the fantasy ideal, red heads and blonds. I've got the most bog-standard of beauty standards; thin, long legs, wears makeup. Ashley Graves in the OP is a pretty good example, I prefer blue and green eyes light complexion. Watching Who Is America recently and man, no idea who she is but that women who plays his wife when he's Gio Monaldo, damn she's hot.

But yeah ideals and fantasies are just that, I've been attracted, at one point or another, to all kinds of women.

brap

Banned
I like redheads and cute girls idk. Freckles are hot as fuck. Thicc eyebrows too.
Kat Mcnamara
4d8058029e5e644a612e990732bbd239.jpg

Lily Collins
96e5c789d9b8bf3a9e86699e2b445aec_XL.jpg

Siri
169683_01big.jpg

redheads with big tits.
tenor.gif

HyGogg

Banned
I can't say I have a particular type. It always felt kind of reductive to me when people obsess over certain features or, judge everyone by the closeness to some platonic ideal of beauty. Obviously I'm not attracted to everyone or even most people, but if you lined up all the women I think are hot, I don't think there's an obvious pattern.

I do have certain turn offs, though. Too skinny, especially if I see bones/ribs sticking out is not attractive to me. I really don't like tattoos either, though I can overlook small ones. I don't mind chubby girls, but there's an upper limit to it...

Beyond that I'm all over the place.

cryptoadam

Banned
Her breasts are saggy now. Like really saggy. Now to mention how skinny she is. Just saiyan.

Super Saiyan ? :)

LOL well gravity and age catches up to everyone thats why big ones sometimes aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Also you forgot to mention that they are asymmetrical, one is bigger than the other :pie_winking:

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
For some reason Keira Knightley from back when she did Pride and Prejudice.

I swear to god that I get weak knees every time I see girl with a similar face/stature. DO NOT ASK MY WHY.

Last edited:

xandaca

In terms of looks, my type is brunette, tall, no tattoos or non-ear piercings, doesn't smoke, and has a warm, open smile. In terms of personality, good humour and slightly dorky never fail. Lily Aldridge is my number one, and has been getting more attractive as she gets older, and her fellow VS model, Behati Prinsloo, is a pretty close second. Both come across as very sweet and funny.

Lily:

220px-Lily_Aldridge_in_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

Behati:

Behati-Prinsloo-1.jpg

Aya Shalkar - Kazakh

b7cb286113b8f01e33f85e6deb9fb73e--aya-shalkar.jpg

very nice. really unique looking. thats probably something that i really like is an uncommon look. i do like "classic" pretty but i find something that makes a girl stand out so much better and it could be something that people dont find particularly good either like a gap tooth or maybe a kind of larger nose

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I don't really care about looks too much as long as she's not super overweight. Ive met girls who look really good and talking to them they are very shallow, and only care about looks and money. Then theres some average looking girls, who are a lot fun to be around cause they have more personality then a person who has the personality of a shallow person who's only thinking about going out every night, and spending money.

It appears a certain NeoGAF user has been spending a little too much time on Cosmopolitan's Tess Holiday Cover thread.

As for my contribution, I believe women who choose their words and movements carefully as attractive. Shows conscientiousness.

Last edited:

hecatomb

Banned
It appears a certain NeoGAF user has been spending a little too much time on Cosmopolitan's Tess Holiday Cover thread.

As for my contribution, I believe women who choose their words and movements carefully as attractive. Shows conscientiousness.
Seems like thats the reason this thread was made.

Joyful

ideally lookswise I like shorter girls hovering around 5ft
petite/thin, smaller breasts (b cup or lower).
ass > tits anyway so it dont matter much.
prefer long hair, prefer black over anything else. I think short hair and crazy colors is fine too but I feel long hair is more "feminine"
pale or dark skin I like both but i probably lean towards darker.
piercings are ok but prefer places like the ear or tongue, sometimes nipples (lol)
I hate this trend of septum piercings, that shit looks dumb. I especially hate those ear expanding ring things, huge huge turnoff

very nice. really unique looking. thats probably something that i really like is an uncommon look. i do like "classic" pretty but i find something that makes a girl stand out so much better and it could be something that people dont find particularly good either like a gap tooth or maybe a kind of larger nose

Elena Teminokova for you
elena-temnikova-1.jpg

de7627332083a4da1943cfa23832b886.jpg

The only thing I really have a strong preference for is breasts, there's gotta be some breasts, they don't always have to very big, smallish breasts can be sexy in their own way, but flat chested is a big turn off.

Beyond that though I'd say Asian women have the most beautiful faces, an Asian woman with big breasts is pretty much my ideal, but at the end of the day though an attractive woman is an attractive woman.

Shame about her face.

And to be brutally honest her tits are actually kinda ugly naked, they look great in a bikini top but topless her nipples are all stretched out and just in general they have a weird shape.

But shucks, I don't want to be too harsh on Hitomi Tanaka, she's alright, but there's no comparison with someone like Anri Okita, who's another Japanese woman with big tits but is genuinely beautiful.

ass > tits anyway so it dont matter much.

I find the debate between tits and ass fascinating because I LOVE ass, just love it, but to me it's still not as important as tits and I really don't understand why someone would feel otherwise, though I don't really understand why I feel that way either.

I think part of it comes down to this, it's less taboo to show some cheek in public than it is to show breasts, think thong bikinis or booty shorts, that's damn sexy in it's own way, but it's also a bigger deal to see bare breasts, so to me that makes it the more desirable of the two.

But at the same time it's a close call, I mean it's always hard to choose between two great things, why not both?

That makes me think of the nude model Erica Campbell, who not only has a stunning pair of breasts but also a phenomenal ass, it's absurd how perfect that woman's body is.

There is no such thing as an ass that's too big imo

Mia Malkova is as big as a butt as i would be happy to go with

76521fc3383ee5d3398bcc783e03c3b8.jpg

Also

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
White chick.

Long, straight...any color (preferably blonde)
5ft-5.5ft
Skinny, but not boney.
Small boobs. Nipples > Boobs
Thighs and ass, not GIANT, but perky lol The kind you cup that underside with and thighs she can squish a watermelon with AKA: Soccer chicks

I'm a big fan of a nice nether region on a woman.
I dont want it to look like a poorly packed suit case of a shotgun wound.
I could find a woman who met ever qualification to be Mrs. Perfect but leave her the minute she dropped her pants and it wasnt aestheticly pleasing. No droopy lips, weird colors, red and rashy looking lol
No tats or piercings.

She has to enjoy dirty jokes and be VERY anti-PC. A good girl but kind of a dick lol

I pretty munched summed up my GF to be honest.

JordanN

Banned
Bunny Ayumi is as close humanity will get to having thicc anime waifu characters in real life.

u6XnCYT.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom