• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overseer

What are you doing as you read this post?

I am chewing on a plastic lid and trying to fix the digital camera.

Dyne

Avoiding work in computer science class, reading over the forum before going down to the commons to see my girlfriend.

EDIT: Heh, I guess it's class time for most of us.

HalfPastNoon said:
Waiting around for a friend(a woman), and she's late of course... so we can head to class.

I think the "she" gave it away that it was a woman. Thanks for letting us know though.

I just got back from class. Listening to some music, and posting before I have to leave again in 30 minutes.

Cerebral Palsy said:
I think the "she" gave it away that it was a woman. Thanks for letting us know though.

No problem, Mr. Anal. Anything else you'd like to nitpick at? It's called "EMPHASIS", look it up one day.

Cerebral Palsy said:
"I'm meeting a friend to head to class with... It's a girl. Really guys, it is a girl. I SWEAR!!!"

Are you still sporting that Beatles-esque hair-do? I'm sure the girls swoon all over you! Like I said, it's called emphasis. Try it one day.

Otaking

Eating lunch....and getting ready to do the same thing I've been doing for the past week since graduation....absolutely nothing.......

Outlaw

Banned
scratching my balls
thumbs_up.gif

ced

Fighting with an mac server, and kinda looking for a nickel, the snack machine ripped me off and Im 5c short (

yoshifumi

Banned
now i'm scratching this mosquito bite which i'm not really sure is a mosquito bite because it's fucking huge and painful even moreso than a mosquito bite.

Volt

Just off the phone (my girlfriend, A GIRL), while my Xbox is on pause with the last couple of episodes of Alias Season 1 running in it.
So erm.. I'm off to watch those episodes now, thanks for asking !

I just got back from taking a friend (A GIRL) to the dentist. She is having her teeth cleaned.
Nothing to do now this afternoon. Tonight is get trashed and play some 4 player Zelda: Four Swords night I think.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Taking a break from fixing and decorating my apartment. My parents are here to help me out, I moved about a week ago.

cvxfreak

I'm waiting for the school bell to ring so I can go home (I get off early because of finals so I only have two clalsses but they're longer than even the traditional block schedules the schools usually have.)

Dyne

Now I'm sitting in another computer course in school, and my girlfriend has another lunch break, and I'm hoping to god she visits me because I'm bored again.

This last week of school sucks.

Also, I should go pick up those dual Atari computers I found upstairs in the band room. My teacher said I could have them~!

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Update: I am now listening to the new Beastie Boys album and thinking to myself that I don't care for it that much. I'm also thinking about going out to get some ice cream as it's over 90 degrees now.

yoshifumi

Banned
now i'm listening to alkaline trio while playing viewtiful joe and blowing my nose. seriously, this phlegm just won't fucking rest.

fiddling with my headphones as my sound is messed. Mayb i just need a restart. I will now find out.

*Cue Suspense music*

GDGF

Soothsayer
Right now I'm waiting for my dinner to finish cooking while watching old episodes of the Simpsons

(and wondering how to say dog, howl, and moon in french...just incase it comes up)

Blackie

Listening to Latyrx - The Album and surfing random sites to kill time until the dining commons opens downstairs for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom