• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you getting in March: RIP Wallet

Peach on the Switch might be the only thing getting bought For March.

Got backlog of games on the new PC downloaded and ready to go.
Tomb Raider 2013, Rise, Shadow.
Prey
Metro 2033, Last Light, Exodus
Then I can start Baldurs Gate 3.
Eventually get around to the CP77 expansion.
I’m full up for A while.

Reactions: Isa

xrnzaaas

Probably no day 1 purchases...

- I still didn't find time to play more of Snowrunner, so Expeditions is a no go.
- Alone in the Dark will have to wait for a sale and I'm generally woried about the quality of the final product.
- I'll buy Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Reforged when it releases on consoles.

Zheph

square enix sephiroth GIF

SCB3

WWE 2k24 and Princess Peach Showtime really for me, I may check out Dragons Dogma 2 but I really didn't gel with the first game

I'll be busy with FF7 Rebirth anyway for the first part and I do have a few games to catch up on

Neolombax

Most likely not getting anything. Will likely continue playing Helldivers, GBF Relink is going to get a new raid in March, also for some reason Dead Cells finally clicked for me last week.

Killjoy-NL

Isn't there a gamelist that can be posted in here?

Anyway, not sure what's going to be released, but I think I'm fine with Helldivers 2 and FF VII Rebirth until at least the second half of this year.

Can't think of any interesting game for me until GTA VI, so far.
But that also depends on what Sony is going to announce throughout the year.

Jesb

Whatever I’m playing on GeForcenow. To be honest don’t need anything else. I can barely keep up with it. There’s a lot I’m playing on it, and a lot of stuff I wanna eventually get. My original plan was to use the service until I get a PS5 pro. But might not even need one by the looks of it. Thinking that a new PC is the better buy right now.

I want Dogma and Ronin and that's directly after FF. Might have to find a second job to pay for them while quitting my jobs to find time to play them all.
Hey, do it like me - work from home - and you'll have at least an extra 2 hours to play video games. You won't have to commute to work, and you can even use half of your lunch break to sneak in some game time. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

kunonabi

Unicorn Overlord, Alone in the Dark, and Top Racer Collection for sure. Probably Princess Peach: Showtime assuming it ends up better than the trailer have indicated and Rise of the Ronin if they don't fit in any modern gender identity shit like they did with Wu Long.

Schmendrick

I´ll probably be busy with helldivers 2 for months as I´ve not that much free time to play anymore. So at least until April or May my spending will be 0.

Last edited:
What I should do is play Helldivers 2 and hack away at the backlog. What I'll probably do is buy WWE and Rise of Ronin and .... watch wrestling and movies and play some HD2.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Not even on your new beastly PC :pie_raybans:?
I won't be able to get a PC until the end of the year at the very earliest, if not next year. Hence why I'm not buying anything. Just saving money and will play backlog and GP. I honestly don't need to buy a game for 10 years if I really didn't want to. For the last 3 years I bought 672 games just on Xbox, let alone almost 1000 on Switch since 2017. I haven't played Alan Wake 1, 2, Pillars of Eternity 1, 2, Robocop, Sea of Stars, Laika, Pikmin 4, Bravely Default 2, and on and on. I was just building up a library. So no, I literally don't need to buy anything. And I will get 3 new games a week on GP every week through 2026 already.

Last edited:

saintjules

But I did say what I was going to get in March? :p

Your thread title is implying that you're asking us what are we gonna get in March. If that's the case it lacked a question mark.

If it's about you (which it seems it is) you would say:

'This is what I'm Getting in March: RIP Wallet'

Last edited:

llLeonhart

So much stuff....
For me personally will be unicorn overload, rise of ronin and my most anticipated game in a long while.... Dragons Dogma 2

Puscifer

I want Dragons Dogma 2 but I couldn't get into the first one. Hopefully it's like Borderlands 2 for me that it refined everything and feels more instantly playable.

hinch7

Will be on vacation most of March so none. FFVII Rebirth at the very end of this month though.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Unicorn Overlord (bit steep in price though)
Based on all info I got from this game, this going to huge with lots of content so for me its going worth every penny.

Just because the game is hand drawn/painted doesn't mean its not worth the full price, especially if the game is good.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Not sure if it will be counted towards March or Feb but its Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth for me.

Between that game, Tekken 8 I am currently very very very much enjoying online + some call of duty ( not much these days, its getting boring )

Codes 208

Helldivers 2 is the only current game i want in the within the next month and thats about it. I dont have any interest in the rest of the month’s catalog. Which is fine, Ive got a ton of backlog to get through

Last edited:
Top Bottom