• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you guys eating on Super Bowl Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIN90

NwqsK.jpg

A culinary masterpiece and I bet a helluva deal!

AkuMifune

Banned
Manning's tears? Rooting Seattle but feels like his year in all honesty.

Will probably go to a bar for the first time in forever, family is out of town, might as well make a mess of myself.

verbum

Low country boil with shrimp, corn on the cob, red potatoes, sausage, and some crab legs if we can find them at a decent price and freshness. Some sweet coleslaw as well, maybe banana pudding if I can talk someone into it.
Sunday will be 61F here,

Chips, Dips, Pizza, Wings, Soda and Beer for those who drink it. Super Bowl Sunday is always a great time with friends. Rooting for Champ Bailey to get his ring!

Likely wings, with some veggies. If I can get a dry rub on those tasty little bastards, I'll be even happier.

I'd order from BWW, but it's going to be a goddamn nightmare.

Shadybiz

When is Superbowl sunday? Is it like, this sunday or next sunday? I think I have a pizza coupon I'll use. I'll also probably buy those special oreos they make once a year, might as well right?

It's this coming Sunday.

It's just going to be my wife and I this year, so we'll probably just order 40 or so hot wings (I will eat 35), and maybe make some popcorn. We don't do junk food too often, so this will be a nice little cheat.

We can't all enjoy bangers and mash. or stinky tofu. or whatever weird X you eat during X sporting event in X country you're in!

During sporting events I usually watch the sporting event. I don't think of it as an excuse to stuff my fat face full of junkfood.

Jitters

I haven't really thought about it. I don't have a party or anything for the Super Bowl, so nothing too special.

Slizz

During sporting events I usually watch the sporting event. I don't think of it as an excuse to stuff my fat face full of junkfood.

Now I can understand that if you are watching football(assuming you are European, or not from North America in general), non-stop action theres no time to get up. But I bet at halftime you're stuffing your face with meat pies and beer.

In American football theres about a million opportunities to gorge yourself during the game. You've heard of Super Bowl commercials right?

Steelrain

Roger Sherman's tears.

Or Payton Manning's tears.

I could go either way.

I like Russel Wilson though so Manning's tears would be more delicious.

BBQ chicken wings with hot sauce, honeyglazed bbq ribs, salt and vinegar chips, normal chips with dip. then some beer, whiskey and loads of red bull to clear the head and throat.. Gonna be an all nighter since my work starts 1 hour after it ends on monday. oh lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom