• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you looking forward to the most in the next Showcases?

What are you expecting the most in this Summer 2023 showcases?

• Total voters

3liteDragon

Spider-Man 2 gameplay
TLOU Factions gameplay
Starfield deep-dive

Far more interested in these than anything else on that list right now.

Last edited:

CGNoire

It’s made by MachineGames (Wolfenstein), don’t think they’ve talked about the perspective but I always assumed it would be first person since that’s what MachineGames do.
Indy is way too iconic of character to them to pay for the IP and then make it 1st person .GG used to only make fps and then they made HZD.

Klayzer

Xbox has a far more appealing line up of titles in terms of my personal tastes. However, both are offering exciting stuff to play.

For the poll I choose Fable, Perfect Dark and Everwild.
But in all honesty, I am interested in many other titles as well.

Here are top 4 my most anticipated titles for Xbox in no particular order - Fable, Perfect Dark, Everwild and Gears 6. All of these games just scream the 360 era too me, and that era was incredible.

For the PlayStation camp I can't wait to see/play the following - Death Stranding 2, Wolverine, Twisted Metal and TLOU Factions

And yes I am very interested in GTA 6 and the next Resident Evil as well as Alan Wake 2. But those are multiplatform 3rd party titles and can be played anywhere.
Fable and Wolverine are what I'm looking forward to.

Fredrik

Indy is way too iconic of character to them to pay for the IP and then make it 1st person .GG used to only make fps and then they made HZD.
I just can’t see how Bethesda can have secured such a big IP with that developer if they’re saying they want to make Uncharted and Tomb Raider. It’s too big of a risk. I’m thinking they’ve mixed it up somehow and then first person view fits that idea considering their experience.

Gorgon

Only really excited for Knights of the Old Republic remake (assuming that shit is still in development). The rest is just wait and see.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I don't think I'm actually anticipating anything if I'm being honest. Just going in with a blank slate to see what's there.

Lasha

I'm a broken record but Everwild is all I want to see that has been announced. SoT was such a unique experience that I am keen to see how Rare's next project.

Woopah

Not my fault Nintendo is dry af and doesn't have anything to show

Just most plausible stuff to be shown, and ran out of space too.
Metroid Prime 4 (and maybe Pikmin 4) are the two announced Nintnedo games you could have incldued. The rest they are keeping secret until the next Direct.
They just don’t believe in a 4-6 year hype cycle like the other 2, I forgive u tho 💙
They do for some games, but yes recently they have been announcing and releasing all their games within 10 months.

Top Bottom