• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What CANT Rachel Ray do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rachel2.JPG

haha that pic is hilarious

Shinobi

rachel3.JPG

rachel1.JPG

rachel4.JPG

Rachel Ray is an absolute doll. She's unbelievably sexy in both her shows. The way she flirts on 30 minutes is such a turn on.

Does anyone like her shows though? 30 minute meals is her only good show. $40 a day is retarded because she drinks way too much and this celebrity show is looking pretty boring.

God and that laugh of hers! She should have been the witch on the Halloween special last night.

DarthWufei said:
Does anyone like her shows though? 30 minute meals is her only good show. $40 a day is retarded because she drinks way too much and this celebrity show is looking pretty boring.

God and that laugh of hers! She should have been the witch on the Halloween special last night.

How can she smile so much?!?

And her 30 minute meals... they kind of cheat because a lot of things are pre-made and thus increase the cost of a home meal.

eggplant said:
How can she smile so much?!?

And her 30 minute meals... they kind of cheat because a lot of things are pre-made and thus increase the cost of a home meal.

:lol I know what you mean, she's got this constant perkiness. She's almost to the point where I think she's a total bitch off camera. I mean seriously, all that pent up happiness.

Yeah, a lot of stuff on the show is already prepared, but she does do a decent job of offering meals in a rather short timeslot. My only problem is she has a bad habit of introducing completely new or exotic dishes or redone classic dishes (turkey burgers? blech). Sometimes it really does look good, but I'm starting to prefer Paula's Kitchen and her simple southern cooking.

Though, not to totally rat on the show. Most of her meals do look pretty good when said and done. I loved her stir fry.

DarthWufei said:
:lol I know what you mean, she's got this constant perkiness. She's almost to the point where I think she's a total bitch off camera. I mean seriously, all that pent up happiness.

Yeah, a lot of stuff on the show is already prepared, but she does do a decent job of offering meals in a rather short timeslot. My only problem is she has a bad habit of introducing completely new or exotic dishes or redone classic dishes (turkey burgers? blech). Sometimes it really does look good, but I'm starting to prefer Paula's Kitchen and her simple southern cooking.

Though, not to totally rat on the show. Most of her meals do look pretty good when said and done. I loved her stir fry.

On the other hand Paula is too slow :p

I take PBS cooking shows over Food Channel any day (no commercial breaks and I grew up watching them as a kid)

eggplant said:
On the other hand Paula is too slow :p

I take PBS cooking shows over Food Channel any day (no commercial breaks and I grew up watching them as a kid)

I really need to get around to watching PBS for that again. I'm usually only watching the children's stuff and science specials. But Good Eats has this sort of odd magnetism about it and I just can't help but change to something else. I think it and Unwrapped are turely the only shows I really enjoy watching.

It's been a while though, what's on PBS now anyways as far as cooking?

DarthWufei said:
I really need to get around to watching PBS for that again. I'm usually only watching the children's stuff and science specials. But Good Eats has this sort of odd magnetism about it and I just can't help but change to something else. I think it and Unwrapped are turely the only shows I really enjoy watching.

It's been a while though, what's on PBS now anyways as far as cooking?

*hides head*

I don't watch PBS because the times I watch TV, there usually isn't any cooking show on. I prefer Iron Chef or the occasional food competition show.

eggplant said:
*hides head*

I don't watch PBS because the times I watch TV, there usually isn't any cooking show on. I prefer Iron Chef or the occasional food competition show.

A ha, I see. Understandable then.

Iron Chef was great, but what caused them to start dubbing Kaga? Some of it done rather sloppily as well. But yeah, I do still find myself enjoying it from time to time. It's just not something I feel inclined to tune into anymore.

mosaic

go eat paint
I'd let her bounce up and down on my knob, but only if I could tape her mouth shut. Her constant "Yummy!" and "Heeheehee" comments just make my skin crawl.

Also, reading that FHM article and doing a bit of googling turns up that she isn't married and doesn't date much. Call me crazy, but a nice piece like that, at her age, should've locked someone down by now--UNLESS--she's totally batshit insane and/or a closeted lesbian.

Come out, Rachel Ray, and bring your girlfriend with you. Let FHM snap THOSE pics, and say "Yummy!"

suaveric

Is she the flatest women ever to grace one of these girly mags? To her credit, they do a fair job covering that up.

bjork

suaveric said:
Is she the flatest women ever to grace one of these girly mags? To her credit, they do a fair job covering that up.

My grandmother is always quick to point that out... she's like, "where are her boobs?" :lol

I like the Everyday Italian, myself.

theo

Contest Winner
bjork said:
My grandmother is always quick to point that out... she's like, "where are her boobs?" :lol

I like the Everyday Italian, myself.

she says mozzarella funny.

suaveric

Everyday Italian, I forgot about her. I don't like boob jobs, but in these two cases I wouldn't disagree with them.

I like watching Rachel Ray cause she's familiar, her and Brown have been with Food Network for a while now. Others have come and gone, but these two people are fantastic comfort television/

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I am buying my girlfriend a Rachael Ray cookbook for Christmas, because she loves her so much.

Personally, Rachael Ray kind of gets on my nerves, though.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
What's wrong with the size of her tits? There's nothing wrong for not having massive ones. Her boobs are fine. Plus she's more ideal than the rail-thin emaciated look that seems to be the trend at the moment.

I still say that I'd put my meatloaf in her oven anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom