• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you most hyped for right now?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I know, but what are you gonna do? ;)
jtjWl62.png

Granblue Fantasy Relink
ss_98ce68f3dd9bdef9186b74ed5a96ef984d5e2160.1920x1080.jpg

January 28

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
final-fantasy-7-rebirth-rating-reveals-pools-of-blood-deep-c_rzyr.jpg

February 29

Dragon's Dogma
capsule_616x353.jpg

March 22nd - Most Hyped Game in a long while for me

Rise of The Ronin
39ba74b8189a0b86ad62f334298ba0762c11a6f9.jpg

March 22nd

Black Myth Wukong
black-myth-wukong-video-shx1t.png

August 20

Stellar Blade
imagick_convert.php

No Release Date yet

Soodanim

Gold Member
I know they won't disappoint but I wish they wouldn't go radio silent this long.....if they game wasn't ready to shown they shouldn't have announce it in the first place.

I rumours keep saying it coming in Feb but most games coming that month already have proper trailer and gameplay footage, Elden Ring in other hand has nothing other than concept art.....I highly doubt its coming in Feb.
Got to get into that stoic zen mode and just let things happen as they will. Forget about it, then when it comes it will be a nice surprise!

I remain hopeful that time = quality, and it's certainly been a long time.

Muffdraul

I'm qualified hyped for Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade. What little I've seen looks potentially fucking awesome, but my hype is tempered by the fact that I haven't paid close attention to their previews, and I have no idea what the chances are that they'll turn out to be Soulsborne games, which are not my cup of tea. If RotR is more like a classic Assassin's Creed type game and Stellar Blade is more like a DMC type game, I'll be a happy camper.

TheStam

The next Witcher game when that comes out is the only thing I'm properly hyped about. I would love it if the new Dragon Age was good, but I have no belief in Bioware these days.

A lot of upcoming games look cool, but it's not like last year when we had BG3, Phantom Liberty and Starfield to look forward to. I was mostly hyped for Infinite Wealth this year and that has released already. Dragons Dogma 2 I will get for sure, but my hype level is at about 7 out of 10.

Hoping to be surprised by some awesome RPG.

Top Bottom