• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you most hyped for right now?

Garnox

The new Princess Peach game to play with my daughter. Her excitement is now my excitement.

Otherwise FF7, but I'm having to wait for it to release outside of the PS5.

intbal

LEcfAsX.jpg

Three

GTA6, Death Stranding 2, Hellblade, and Silent Hill 2. In that order. If any of them lets me down then on to the next.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
There’s really nothing on the horizon that interests me at the moment. I’d really like to see some decent new IP, so hopefully whatever Barlog over at SSM is working on seems promising, as well as Naughty Dog’s rumoured new IP. The endless sequels and remakes get tiring,

All that said… a little Kojima weirdness is always welcome, even in sequel form, so I guess Death Stranding 2?

phant0m

Right now? Granblue Fantasy Relink since it's out next week.

For the year? Probably STALKER 2. But holding my breath that SW Outlaws is good

Jesb

RE9. I’m looking forward to see what capcom does with an only current gen RE. The last two games have been on last gen hardware so excited to see how crazy this game looks current gen. And Capcom have been on a huge roll. I expect that to continue. Also very excited for the next remake.

Duellist

Dragon dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin. Although if ROTR is anything like Nioh 2 in terms of combat, builds, loot, coop, bosses etc then I will be starting with that and waiting on DD2. Loved Nioh 2 and had a blast going through it with my buddy.

Astral Dog

If i had PS5 it would be FFVII Rebirth

otherwise im just waiting for a Nintendo Direct ,nothing else comes to mind i want to see more Metroid

Fredrik

No rest for the wicked is the first game that popped in my head. Looks amazing.
Yeah looks amazing and considering how awesome the Ori games are I can’t see them doing it wrong even if this is another genre. Iirc the team is partly coming from Blizzard too.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Honestly, nothing. There are a lot of games I know I will play, and likely really enjoy, but nothing has me hyped.

Indiana Jones or the promise of the next Gears game.

ranmafan

While Final Fantasy VII rebirth probably should be my number one as it’s coming out sooner, honestly I’m just super hyped for Unicorn Overlord. Every update just excites me more and more. I have a feeling it’s going to be extremely special.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Flight Sim 2024
Same great sim, more gamey stuff to do, hopefully some performance improvements.

Robb

Gold Member
They kind of got me with that Indiana Jones trailer, looked like a lot of fun imo.

Other than that Hades 2, Hollow Knight Silksong, Metroid Prime 4 and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door are the ones that come to mind.

StereoVsn

FF7 Rebirth ez
Yep, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth looks pretty damn amazing from everything they have previewed.

Other than that, no hype. I am looking forward to playing Infinite Wealth, P3 Reloaded, that new Atlus RPG, new Vanillaware game, but not really hyped for them.

CGNoire

GOAT

Seriously I dunno. Rebirth looks good but I might not get that right way. Hellblade 2 also. I was looking forward to Avowed but latest vid is far from the direction I initially thought it would have.

I'm interested in itemisation 2.0 in Diablo IV. Skyline console edition also I'm looking forward to.

Gun to head, id probably say the game I'm going to buy day one and commit to immediately will be rise of the ronin.

Angerfoot was fun. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom