• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What gamers will look like in 20 years - Daily Mail

Bryank75

Banned

Using their state of the art 'microsoft paint', researchers have theorized how gamers will develop over the next 20 years...

oVYqG4P.jpg

bRgBDjr.jpg

Bryank75

Banned
That dent in the skull is supposed to be from the headset? Well sorry to break it down for you but I don’t put headsets made of bricks

First The Mirror and now Daily Mail. Get that clickbait shit out of here
Ah, it's funny. Good for a laugh and a little convo...

What did they use to draw it... they must be the most talent-less people ever.

I supposed if you're a no life, CoD prestige master, expert at social distancing, vitamin D lacking sweat, you might end up looking like that.

The rest of us do tend to walk about, and shit.

Last edited:
Interesting I've been playing video games heavily for almost 35 years but somehow I'm a 3rd degree black belt in karate, have trained BJJ for the last few years and just set a deadlift PR at 500lbs last Thursday... I would love to do a fitness test against the skinny fat soy boy who wrote this.

Airbus Jr

Banned
That is disgusting

Someone should sued those guys for defamation

Im honestly offended by this

Theyre basically insulting us by portraying gamers as deformed people

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
This was their source:

Must have been an April 1 prank.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Why is the head so fucking deformed in the profile view?

7PkWlwl.png

Consistent, light pressure built up over a number of years could cause an indent in the hair, skin and skull if stressed long enough. This means that overuse of headsets during game-play over twenty years could cause deformation.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Ah! So that's where people got this ridiculous (and in a way - funny) illustration from. lol One of the most silly articles I have ever read in my life, and I've read plenty of 'em.

teezzy

Banned
Like honestly, what the FUCK is that dumb face for? What could possibly compel someone to make that face? Why? I'm so mad right now

Anki

Banned
exactly, if i see youtube thumbnail like those above i am not clicking it, it says to me that Author doesnt have quality content and has to bait viewers with stupid colorful images.

Top Bottom