• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What gamers will look like in 20 years - Daily Mail

True, but he did not have that soy face:
OwkixvFitIdIkwltw2JFO9gPgXiOuG8IkfUPe4LPwno.jpg
Damn you, that pic made me gag.

I don’t get why he’s losing his hair and why his skull has a dent. Those are more to do with genetics than gaming. lol

Last edited:

spawn

That looks like an extreme case of video game addiction. Maybe Twitch streamers who play games as their job. The average gamer is not going to look like that

ZywyPL

Banned
In 20 years? Other than the grotesque head deformation, that exactly how a die-hard PC nerds look like since pretty much forever... #PCMasterRace

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
O M G this is hilarious! Great article and the comments and memes are even better. Nice to take a break from the Chinese plague and the Great Console War of 2020 to laugh at ourselves.

P.S. NOTHING in that article that applies to me BTW

Why is the head so fucking deformed in the profile view?

Cranial deformation, just like tribal head-binding customs.

Millenia from now, when a future civilization finds remains of people from this era they'll come across these indented skull people and think they did it on purpose to worship their gods. Books will be written, lectures will be made.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
No way gamers look like that, gamers should be offended by this trash article. Some gamers are a little bit fit and actually okay looking.

Top Bottom