• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games are on your radar the next few months GAF?

I'm interested in:

• Matchpoint Tennis

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Madden '23

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Saints Row

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Thymesia

• F1 Manager '22

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Destroy all Human 2 (Remastered)

• LOTR: Gollum

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • The Last of Us Pt 1 (Remake)

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Steelrising

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Interested to find out how Ragnarok differs to GOW2018.

I hope if there is a hub world its a bit easier to navigate and theres less whindy passage ways. I hope its more open.

live-a-live.5991399620.cover.webp

Also getting Stray on the PSN store and the second Somnium game for PlayStation (it was delayed in Europe).

LIVE / EVIL

Alice Foulcher Wtf GIF by 1091

From the poor list TLOU:R and depending how bad it is and if it's half price day one then maybe Saints Rows.

But more interested in Avatar Frontiers and Hogwash.

I actually liked the story of saints row 2. I dont expect it to be heat, but maybe a mix of alpha dog and baby driver.
Every SR has it's fanbase when it comes to story, even Gat out of Hell. Regarding 5, I had an interesting theory regarding the marketing and what they could potentially do with the story to trick everyone. I'll quote it below.

You know, I wonder if that's the plot of this game and ends up being the twist when we play it. Some nerdy crew glorifying gang life and trying so hard to fit into gang life so much, that they claim the Saints' namesake, and because of that namesake they end up going through so many crime-related losses and hardships that they legitimately turn into a hardened crew of actual Saints.

It would be a really good twist and the marketing will have fooled everyone, but they'd need pretty good writers to pull this off. Movies like Spring Breakers come to mind.

MV5BNDBmYjU3NzAtZGVkNS00N2E3LWEyNTgtMjIwMTczYTE0M2Y4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Regardless of what they do though, it won't impact my experience of the game as long as it matches the fun of SR3 for me.

Last edited:

Rippa

I shall dip THRICE with TLOU remake.

But also patiently waiting for Callisto Protocol, Stray and RE Village in superior Third Person view.

Edit: Those are for the games announced. If GoW Ragnorok is released this year, that goes above all.

Looks like GOW Ragnarok takes precedence over all other games releasing in the next few months.

TUiYK0G.gif

Top Bottom