• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what games are u playing now?

gunstarhero

Kameo - actually just beat it last night, but going back for 100% - love this game.

DOA4 - only beat it with 6 characters so far... easily the best DOA by a mile.

Ridge Racer 6 - played this one the least due to my Kameo addiction, plan on getting back into it.

Viewtiful Joe DS - great use of the DS features, only up to chapter 3

Sonic Rush - one of my favorite DS games so far, and one of my favorite Sonic games as well.

Next up:

I have Perfect Dark and Condemed waiting on my shelf since Christmas. I think I'll start them today.

User 406

Banned
Wow, I'm surprised to see so many people playing Shadow of the Colossus, I thought I was only one who was playing it really late. :X

Anyway, just finished up SotC, did both difficulties, both time trials, and then another playthrough on each difficulty to play with the goodies. What an awesome game.

Last night I started Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, good stuff so far. I really like the new board stall move, and the wall run/flip stuff is pretty neat, as are the extendable natas spins. The ZOMG ONE HUGE ENVIRONMENT NO LOADING thing is fucking stupid though. You're just masking your loads with long featureless corridors between areas, don't front. :p Just beat the first competition, and my stats are nearly maxed at this point, though I'm wondering if there's a higher tier of stats since I've got at least 30 more sponsor challenges left. Or maybe some of that is for earning more special moves?

After I'm done with THAW, I'll probably start on Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. :d I'm gonna catch up on this backlog for sure!

Morts

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Sonic Rush
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Mario Kart DS

LordMaji

I've been mostly playing MGS2 & WoW

Then when I feel like it:
MVP Baseball
Maybe Zelda WW if i can find my GC save card... :(

Gek54

Wax Free Vanilla said:
1182ff.jpg

What game is this and how are you liking WRC5?

I just finnished NFS:MW, last stretch was insane and I cant wait for the next one.

Richard Burns Rally - Found a new tweak that makes for near perfect wheel response and feel, never have I felt a game feel so alive and now I am easily shaving seconds of my times. Cant wait for the 2002 mod.

Forza
- Still cruising through the career mode.

Top Bottom