• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what games are u playing now?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Mainly Castlevania: Circle of the Moon on my shiny new micro and Ouendan on the DS. I continue to dabble semi-daily in Guitar Hero and Animal Crossing: Wild World though.

Ryck

Resident Evil 4 ( ps2)
Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow
Mario Kart Ds
and I have a sealed copy Of Dq 8 just waiting for me to finish Re4.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Mario Kart DS
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Half-Life 2
Animal Crossing Wild World
DDR Mario Mix

1215ek.jpg

1182ff.jpg

1146sm.jpg

1282xt.jpg

eclipseevictoria1kt.gif

Tarazet

Oh yeah, and I'm about to come 12 years late to this party:

cv-Landstalker-usa-a.jpg

I have it in my hot little hands right now. I just need to track down one of my Genny controllers.

Resident Evil 4
Fire Emblem: PoR

Super Mario Strikers is getting the most playing time right now though. My roommate and I are so fucking addicted. Another kid from a different hall comes over and plays too. We love it so much.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I just upgraded my home PC. Huge upgrade - 2.5ghz 1 gig RAM 6800 GT to a 3.4 ghz 2 gig RAM 1800XT.

I loaded up Battlefield 2, and it is such a massive improvement. 1/2 the load times, everything on HIGH @ 1280X1024 and butter smooth.

I played the hell out of this on my old rig, but it's like a new game now. I can't believe how much more fun it is with a constant smooth framerate.

So, it's Battlefield 2 and Special Forces for me this week.

whiteACID

Closet Masochist
I have a bad habit of trying to play to many games at once.

Currently

DS:
animal crossing
mario kart
lunar
lost in blue
mario and luige partners in time
nintendogs
castlevania dos
super mario ds

PC:
WoW
about to try civilization iv

More than I have in the last two years combined:

DOA 4
PGR3
Geometry Wars
Smash TV
Hexic
Ninja Gaiden Black
Fable: the Lost Chapters

Tarazet

Landstalker didn't exactly capture my heart, unfortunately. :/ Now I'm playing the rarest game I own, which is Lords of Thunder for Sega CD. It actually holds up very, very well. It still feels crisp and the music is bright and hi-res, a bit on the easy side though.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Right now I'm simply switching between Tales of the Abyss (~30 hours in), Ridge Racer 6, and Fatal Frame 3 (almost finished).

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
257325.jpg

Thankfully the level based structure does not remain as bad as in the beginning as the game goes on. It has the best boss designs I have seen in a very, very long time. Good stuff.

Johnas

Started Final Fantasy X again, my fourth attempt at a playthrough (ended up losing interest/playing something else the other three times). I like it, it feels a little nostalgic for me, since it was the reason I got a PS2 (which makes even less sense that I never finished it). I still believe it holds up very well, even though it's not that old.

Trying desperately to finish backlog before '06 onslaught begins.

Shompola

Banned
I am a masoschist.. I am playing Spikeout : BattleStreet... This is worse than Fighting Force aouch....

P.S. Fighting Force wasnt really bad.

Constantly fighting for primary attention on 360:
Project Gotham Racing 3
Condemned
Geometry Wars 2
PD Zero

Secondary:
Genji (PS2)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Just finished Phoenix Wright & Sonic Rush.
Mario Kart
DDS2
Nocturne
We :3 Katamari
Genji

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Been feeling sick over the past week, so haven't been doing too much gaming other than going through Dead Or Alive 4 and getting all the various bonus content unlocked.

Want to play online, but for some reason I cannot get my Xbox 360 to connect. (Went on vacation for a week; before that it was fine, now...nothing)

mint

Banned
unless ya are fluent in japanese/enjoy reading faq translation guides, i don't know why people import word heavy japanese rpgs.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Just got back from vacation and did a lot of portable playing:

Beat FF4 Advance, Legend of Starfy 3, just recently unlocked mirror mode in MK:DS, and am up to the end guy of Sonic Rush (pain in the ass)... started up on Legend of Heroes for PSP too.

But now I'm back home so its back to the daily diet of DQ8, Digital Devil Saga 1, and Shadow of the Colossus. Have a few days before work starts back up again so I expect I'll do a lot of playing in the meanwhile.

Flipmo23

DS

Mario Kart
Animal Crossing

360:

NBA 2K6
Call of Duty 2
PD Zero

and in my 10th Season in my ESPN2K5 franchise on Xbox... probably would not be playing this anymore if it wasn't for the fact that I'm playing it with 4 other people over at my school, and that FlyingFinn editor is crazy, makes the game worth playing over Madden, IMO.

TwIsTeD

PC: Star Trek Bridge Commander- Kobayashi Maru mod (multiplayer)
FFXI
360: DOA 4
Xbox: Star Wars Battlefront II
PSP: Tokobot
DS: Phoenix Wright

Bebpo

Banned
Finishing up Tales of the Abyss and playing DoA4 a ton with friends. Playing a little bit of Exit on the side.

_Angelus_

Banned
Stage 10 on Perfect Dark Zero. Haven't touched more than 2 online games and got my ass kicked,will play it fully online once I beat singler player on the normal setting.

Just made it to the 19th Tournamanent of PGR3,nearing the end now-there are what 23 tourneys in all? Just going for all Golds,I know better than to try for Platinum otherwise I'll get my blood pressure worked up like I use to back in the PGR/PGR2 days. :lol
Once I'm done here I'm going for an online career next. :D

Geometry Wars. I suck next to what the Gods on XBox Live do in this game. I dd mange to break a new high score though-181,000 the other day,so I'm getting abit better. Very fun game but it gets hard quickly.

Also downloaded the Quake 4 demo on Live and its been pretty fun so far. Both single player and online have been enjoyable,will wait for a price drop before purchasing though.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Been a little busy lately so not much time for gaming but I just found a couple copies of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (GC) at Best Buy. Picked one up and it's loads of fun...Until the Zombiebot King. :(

I'll probably always be playing AC:WW and Counter Strike... Other than that

Baten Kaitos. I dunno how far I can go. 1st fight with Giacomo felt kinda cheap :\ I'll give it a few more hours.
FFIV. Still has me by the balls everytime I pick it up. Kickass.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Animal Crossing
Ouendan
Mario Kart DS
Final Fantasy Tactics
soon-to-be Final Fantasy IV

suikodan

Playing mostly:

FFIV -
I'm doing the trials

DOA4 -
Fighting online

Playing a bit:

AC:WW -
Hopefully there will be still some citizen when I come back :lol

PDZ -
DOA4 took its place but I miss Joanna.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Diablo II (PC)
Realised I'd never actually finished it, so I've set out to do so. My summon-happy Necromancer is being eaten alive by the second boss, though. He destroys my skeletons in no time flat, there aren't any corpses to restock them, and I can't go toe to toe with him. :(

PGR 3 (X360)
Working towards all silvers at the moment. Hampered by the fact that I suck at racing games.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
Finally put DQVIII to rest for the moment, so I'm going back to polish off some titles I never got round to finishing. First up is Castlevania, which is nowhere near as bad as a lot of people made it out to be.

Mario Kart (DS)
Just got this yesterday, and it would probably be my portable game of choice right now if it weren't for...

Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Colonel (GBA)
Colonel > Protoman. But why does it have a link-up mode with Boktai 2? The mind boggles...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I got the Mega Man Anniversary Collection. To less shame than I should have as a huge Capcom fan, I hadn't played the games until now. I played like a little bit of Mega Man X and most of Mega Man Legends 1 & 2, but never really knew the franchise. So far I beat Mega Man 1 (FREAKIN HARD at the end) and played through a few levels of Mega Man 2, then my friend came over and breezed through Mega Man 3 (he owned it as a child) and then we checked out Mega Man 8 all the way to the Wily levels before stopping.

I must say, I love Mega Man games! I was a little worried that they would get harder than the first, but the rest are actually pretty easy compared to it. I love Capcom even more now. :D

ourumov

Gran Turismo 4
Tekken 5
Red Dead Revolver

And I hope this week I can start ICO...It's been a long time till I bought it.

Cosmozone

I have several games to play, difficult to decide between them.

Guess I'll play a little more Kingdom Hearts (1) and finish Silent Hill 3.
Must restrain from playing Super Mario Strikers too much, it sucks away
my time. Furthermore I want to play Project Zero 1, Fire Emblem and
Killer 7. Only played them a little so far.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Ive been playing this since it came out way back in October
Devil may Cry 3 - I have owned this for longer than a year and have never completed it
Prince of persia: The two thrones - Another great prince of persia game, Im quite close to the end I think.

Top Bottom